What's new

China Interfere's in other countries Affairs?

Do you really think a semi-educated American would write something in the form of "China Interfere's in other countries Affairs?" Some thought a while ago that s/he was an NRI. But I don't think I have ever come across an Indian-originated person who didn't know where to place not one, but both apostrophes - in one single line of six precious words.

I suppose he could be the first. But I doubt it.

Never mind. But where is that Seeker of the Truth - my dedicated ESL tutor when some charming Bedouin needs him desperately for a lesson?

If he is an "American" - then how can "Amrika" go anywhere but down? You know, I generally don't mind the Yanks. But it sure seems that Hugo Chavez has got nothing to worry about. And if he's not worried, then why do you worry your pretty little head across the ocean? Word on the street down south is that "La Raza" will fix his ilk, whatever his ilk is, in due time ... :coffee:

Well said, oceanx buddy, I must confessed you started to impress

me, even though once in a while you still get on my nerve. HaHaHa

:china::cheers::china:

:smitten: - now you are taking me for an Amrikan. Hey why not? "Race traitor", "Brownie", "Hindoo Joo" - I am all for equal-opportunities and heartily welcome all labels! :usflag:

I myself have gone "overboard" on this forum and AM deleted my post, I don't blame him.

What we all need to realize is that every democracy is a bunch of "competing interests". It is a pendulum that swings, from one extreme to the other, most of the time somewhere in the middle. Sometimes when the need may be in one area the pendulum is swinging someplace else. This is life, it ain't the best but I am yet to see better.

In fairness and with introspection - my innuendos went overboard. Instead of editing it - I will hereby apologize.

Sh*t happens, if I took everything that happens at face value i would have to fire half my employees every month. Let bygones be bygones.:cheers:

First of all - can you quote one single instance where I apologized for the CCP and its antics? Amrikans love "democracy" as they love their bombs. Yours truly actually hoisted a banner on June 5, 1989 as a high school student in Shanghai.

The only personal statement I have made about you is in reply to
Vassnti's post. If you take issue please reply.

I am not one to :blah: holider-than-thou double-speak. However, ever since Kosovo, followed by Iraq, without going over too wide a tangent - let's just say my "understandings" changed - rather drastically I might add.

Kosovo and Iraq are two different animals. In Kosovo a secular (but still a Judeo-Christian nation) the US, destroyed a Christian nation, Serbia, to give freedom to a muslim majority province of Kosovo. The minority of Serbians in Kosovo today are hanging by a thread. Wait until Jizia is imposed on them. Ask the Kosavars about the US (they just erected a huge statue to Clinton) and you will truly understand the significance of what happened. Never in history has an event like that ever happened.

Bush was an isolationist, he wanted to look after the interest of the american citizen. He had zero interest (or knowledge) of world affairs, then 9/11 happened. After Afghanistan we went into Iraq to free "the Iraqi"s from Sadaam" . Even I, who was pretty knowledgeable of the area, was suprised of the sunni/shia hatred, and slaughter. This was our biggest failure in Iraq.

:cheers: to your "vatos".

We'll pick this up another time, if you are game - and I suspect you will be.

Regards.

For me the night is always young, you never know what the future holds.

For the record I've had some wonderful times in Xiamen with strangers I met (I could barely walk to my hotel room). I have some great friends in Karachi who i have to make time for.:cheers:

^^^ Sure we had to go to war, but I don't remember the US ever boycotting, threatning, or harassing events or their organizers because we did not like a participant.

I am wondering what will happen when China becomes even more powerful.

So you think war is better than boycotting?

Chinese activist Rebiya Kadeer???? An activists or a person who is leading terrorism in China and who is being sheltered and funded by US

The problem is NOT China's lack of "interference" in other countries, rather it is that China is not helping enough by lending a strong hand -- take for instance Pakistan. I wish China can do more for Pakistan, but I realize now is not ideal.

What do I mean? Every intelligent Pakistani knows this who GWOT is bullsh!t. There is NO "war-on-terror", rather it is a "war-of-terror"..... against whom?

Taliban? NO. Most supposed talibans are really only local poor farmers who want foreigner invaders to GET-THE-FVCK-OUT.

AQ? NO. AQ is a creation of CIA-MOSSAD. 9/11 was a jewish inside job, plain and simple!

So whom is this GWOT against? The GWOT is against Muslims, plain and simple. It's also against all "3rd world nations", or anyone who DARES to stand up for their human rights and dignity! We "sub-humans" are striving to improve our lives. We know the aggressors mantra "Might is Right! White is Right!" And so our ONLY hope is to strengthen ourselves so we can defend OUR human rights against these "foreign" aggressors! China is the beacon of hope for the "3rd world" "sub-humans", but China is not strong enough to stand up against USA + EU. And that is the reason why China can not help Pakistan as much as it wants to. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

vasssnti can you give us details about this festival>?

I thought Nomad covered the festival but if you like a few more links and details.

Home - Melbourne International Film Festival

The Melbourne International Film Festival (MIFF) is Australia's largest film festival program and audience, screening films from over 50 countries

Hackers attack Melbourne Film Festival website | News | News.com.au

Festival director Richard Moore said the intruders were using a Chinese IP address and he had reported the matter to police.

Kosovo and Iraq are two different animals. In Kosovo a secular (but still a Judeo-Christian nation) the US, destroyed a Christian nation, Serbia, to give freedom to a muslim majority province of Kosovo. The minority of Serbians in Kosovo today are hanging by a thread. Wait until Jizia is imposed on them. Ask the Kosavars about the US (they just erected a huge statue to Clinton) and you will truly understand the significance of what happened. Never in history has an event like that ever happened.

Bush was an isolationist, he wanted to look after the interest of the american citizen. He had zero interest (or knowledge) of world affairs, then 9/11 happened. After Afghanistan we went into Iraq to free "the Iraqi"s from Sadaam" . Even I, who was pretty knowledgeable of the area, was suprised of the sunni/shia hatred, and slaughter. This was our biggest failure in Iraq.

Appreciate your forthcoming sharing of thoughts. I both disagree with some of the logic and dispute some of the facts.

But to do the topic proper justice, I'm afraid I will have to return to it another time as the next few nights won't be "young for me".

For me the night is always young, you never know what the future holds.

For the record I've had some wonderful times in Xiamen

Xiamen happens to be the southernmost I have ever set foot in China. I liked it better than my former hometown, Shanghai, which has been rendered unrecognizable to me anyway - in ways both good and bad.

:cheers:

oh boy if i had a nickel every time i see someone predict the fall of china, i'd buy mars by now

Chinese activist Rebiya Kadeer???? An activists or a person who is leading terrorism in China and who is being sheltered and funded by US

What about all the Khalistanis you provide shelter to. Give me one example of Rebiya Kadeer supporting terrorism in China. Look at the Khalistanis who today have no place in the world to go to .........but Pakistan.

Appreciate your forthcoming sharing of thoughts. I both disagree with some of the logic and dispute some of the facts.

But to do the topic proper justice, I'm afraid I will have to return to it another time as the next few nights won't be "young for me".

Xiamen happens to be the southernmost I have ever set foot in China. I liked it better than my former hometown, Shanghai, which has been rendered unrecognizable to me anyway - in ways both good and bad.

:cheers:

We can discuss the logic and the facts at the time of your choosing.:cheers:

Well yes. China asked Indian PM to not go to a part of his own country. It then asked to stop Dalai Lama to go to a place of his belonging. They are too much.

Hey you Chinese -

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yes. China asked Indian PM to not go to a part of his own country. It then asked to stop Dalai Lama to go to a place of his belonging. They are too much.

Hey you Chinese - [url="
a man[/url]

Yeah, we started by asking, just like in 1962,

Whats next, we kicked your Indian A@S badly,

The rest was your Shameful history for losing your manhood.Priceless

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom