What's new

China increases troop deployment near Lipulekh Pass

we are waiting for war and given taste of it on 15th June, since then chinese are going back from all places.

news like this and chinese putting missiles on some place dont bother too much.... we too have missiles and no news coming on where they are actually :lol::lol:

so if we know chinese deployment and they dont know ours then its good..... we know our advantage and there are many to count.... and chinese know them as well.

so taking Arunachal and Sikkim is a dream inside a dream like Inception :enjoy:

for J&K and Ladakh, well lets try that... if we can hold on to Siachin without any significant fight since the day we captured then this is not even a thing to worry about.

if pakistan attacks, it will face severe consequences ... since we thrown nuclear out of window nothing bothers us. also preemptive joint strike is just a dream, pakistan may attack after chinese then its acceptable and we know what to do in that case.

most important aspect of your reply, diverting attention from internal to external.... then it will be a bigger mess to china. xi wont even lose his seat but will see his country breaking into many... ccp wont exist anymore. you see its not a political party, its a propaganda party... and you need to read their long march days .. (i dont want to get into it too far)

till now the baidaihu summit must be over for ccp as usual, and xi got severely reprimanded for his actions on all the above once... let me put it one more time,
problems that china have to work
1. flood
2. virus second and third wave
3. food shortage
4. internal ccp divisions

so figure that out and then talk about war.... we are waiting:lol::lol:

Bro, I agree with everything you said. But not the point 3. chinese eat anything and everything. Literally they have unlimited food. They never and ever will have food shortage ever.

Last edited:
There is flooding in India, locust attack and also 4 mil infected. Millions unemployed and starving and you are worried about China? Lol
who said im worried about china? and that is all you got from my reply? :lol:

and yes that kind of photos .... only you get the pleasure of something... its been explained many times that it has nothing to do with the clash.... remember Indian troops kicking chinese video?

han han han.... neither you are a patriot nor you are here to show your country in better color.... you are just a 50 cent army cadre .... and that too a very pathetic one.

when you got nothing to say post some crappy photo and look for exit.... i mentioned five steps on how a chinese lose it already read them when you can find them....

who said im worried about china? and that is all you got from my reply? :lol:

and yes that kind of photos .... only you get the pleasure of something... its been explained many times that it has nothing to do with the clash.... remember Indian troops kicking chinese video?

han han han.... neither you are a patriot nor you are here to show your country in better color.... you are just a 50 cent army cadre .... and that too a very pathetic one.

when you got nothing to say post some crappy photo and look for exit.... i mentioned five steps on how a chinese lose it already read them when you can find them....
Which one? The flying kick FROM Chinese soldiers or the 5 tied up yindoos? Lol. Why you can't accept reality of 5 tied up bitches? Lolololol.

The more you talk, the more desperate and weak you look mate. Lol

those who laid down their lives for India achieved Veergati.

and they sent 43+ enemies packing in body bags.... you can see the calm on the border because of it. even the mengshi was not able to protect chinese...

but this is not the end of it.... this will go long way. a bigger war is coming in next month or so..... china still has not lost its face and we will make sure it does
di u want more indian soldiers achieve Veergati??

All conveniently forgotten by our brave Jawans. Lol. They friggin believe baby sikh killed 13 with his bare hands
"Enter the Baby Face Killah Sikh" will be the title of a new Bollywood movie produced by Ajay Devgn. The movie will depict the life of baby face Sikh who singlehandedly killed 16 Chinese soldiers while he was harboring 50 stab wounds.

bro, I agree with everything you said. But not the point 3. chinese eat anything and everything. Literally they have unlimited food. They will never and ever will have food shortage.
food shortage is real thing in china, winnie the pooh just started operation empty plate because chinese greneries are running out of grains.
Which one? The flying kick FROM Chinese soldiers or the 5 tied up yindoos? Lol. Why you can't accept reality of 5 tied up bitches? Lolololol.

The more you talk, the more desperate and weak you look mate. Lol

no the mengshi which got destroyed and little sissies inside killed before they know what is happening ..... :lol::lol::lol:

chinese cant fight, they only get killed.... soon the cost of war will be unbearable .... give more loans :enjoy:
no food.... but lots of flood... :lol::lol::lol:

food shortage is real thing in china, winnie the pooh just started operation empty plate because chinese greneries are running out of grains.

no the mengshi which got destroyed and little sissies inside killed before they know what is happening ..... :lol::lol::lol:

chinese cant fight, they only get killed.... soon the cost of war will be unbearable .... give more loans :enjoy:
Meanwhile most of India is still chrnonically malnourished ... you guys are only one step away from being North Korea or Sudan :enjoy:. No wonder y'all need well fed Sikhs to do your bidding. I bet a Sikh would get at least 5 times the daily amount of food as the average Hindu. Maybe if you guys sent the Sikhs into battle instead of 16th Bihar, it would be a fairer fight lmao. As I've said before, the Indian military is nothing without the Sikhs or the Gurkhas.

di u want more indian soldiers achieve Veergati??

that is the right word.... cool.

no i dont want casualties on either side .... you see chinese wont fight they pretend to fight....both on battleground and here on pdf... they wanted to test the waters and got thrashed left right and center.... they will go back or risk a war... either way they lose....

you stay out of it... this is nothing to do with you

Meanwhile most of India is still chrnonically malnourished ... you guys are only one step away from being North Korea or Sudan :enjoy:. No wonder y'all need well fed Sikhs to do your bidding. I bet a Sikh would get at least 5 times the daily amount of food as the average Hindu. Maybe if you guys sent the Sikhs into battle instead of 16th Bihar, it would be a fairer fight lmao. As I've said before, the Indian military is nothing without the Sikhs or the Gurkhas.

says who? :lol::lol::lol: a shameless false flagger? who is ashamed of its own identity? fighting with a false flag on pdf? scared to tell where he belongs? :lol::lol:

says who? :lol::lol::lol: a shameless false flagger? who is ashamed of its own identity? fighting with a false flag on pdf? scared to tell where he belongs? :lol::lol:
Lol just go look at the state of your military. The fighting capacity goes like this : 1 sikh/gurkha = 10 Hindu Jawans. Hopefully you've had enough math knowledge to understand what the equals sign means. :lol::lol:

most important thing in life is love your country, and respect your flag....

you have neither.... such a shameless false flagger doing the watchman duty here on pdf is utter humiliation in itself... there must be a fat bank balance to show for such acts though :enjoy:
How do you know he is a false flagger?

Food shortage? Is that what Indian propaganda media is telling their low IQ Indians about China. lol.
India is #102 in GLOBAL HUNGER INDEX behind North Korea and Kenya.
https://www.globalhungerindex.org/results.html#country-level-data

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom