What's new

China increases troop deployment near Lipulekh Pass

How do you know he is a false flagger?
Both American flags on display and putting anti religious rant in almost every post, what can you make out of it? Targeting with same content and trolling without any proper reply.... you can see his last posts, all on the same lines.

food shortage is real thing in china, winnie the pooh just started operation empty plate because chinese greneries are running out of grains.

no the mengshi which got destroyed and little sissies inside killed before they know what is happening ..... :lol::lol::lol:

chinese cant fight, they only get killed.... soon the cost of war will be unbearable .... give more loans :enjoy:
no food.... but lots of flood... :lol::lol::lol:
Okkkk...... 20 Indians did not get pounded into masala and 60 did not get captured. And that's not including the 5 tied up like bitches, lol.... I am in China now, I am so oooo 'hungry'. You guys were starving even before the crisis mate. Lol

Indian bravery is depicted in this cartoon.
Ef3PhC9WsAASx7i
Actually, Modi has the better of that exchange. An Indian soldier's life is worthless.

How do you know he is a false flagger?
Because the Indian posters, especially @drumstick, have no better arguments to make.
Okkkk...... 20 Indians did not get pounded into masala and 60 did not get captured. And that's not including the 5 tied up like bitches, lol.... I am in China now, I am so oooo 'hungry'. You guys were starving even before the crisis mate. Lol
Take it from Trump himself, the number dead is at least 22 :enjoy:

sissies sitting inside mengshi were also killed by the fury of our soldiers.... poor little sissies may have not eaten before getting killed.
43+ chinese went back in body bags that night ..... more going the same way .... and i heard all the mengshis are sent back? what is coming now? another dead beat chinese hardware?

sissies sitting inside mengshi were also killed by the fury of our soldiers.... poor little sissies may have not eaten before getting killed.
43+ chinese went back in body bags that night ..... more going the same way .... and i heard all the mengshis are sent back? what is coming now? another dead beat chinese hardware?
You conveniently ignore the 5 tied up bitches? I remember seeing the mengshis chase after running chapatis. Lol.

Right 20 dead and you multiplied it by x2, vedic math. So what happened to the 60 captured? We release them just like that huh? Lol. So when are you taking back your 60sqkm hero? Don't just talk about being brave, you lol cowards ran into a freezing river... And ended up as Popsicles. Lol

You conveniently ignore the 5 tied up bitches? I remember seeing the mengshis chase after running chapatis. Lol.

Right 20 dead and you multiplied it by x2, vedic math. So what happened to the 60 captured? We release them just like that huh? Lol. So when are you taking back your 60sqkm hero? Don't just talk about being brave, you lol cowards ran into a freezing river... And ended up as Popsicles. Lol

see you have lost it now.... let me post one earlier message here... its shows five stages of chinese troll who has lost it...

first step - aggressive stance
second step - tell others how chinese achieved a lot
third step - how others are fool only china superior
fourth step - being sarcastic and reply something else
fifth and last step - laugh it off.... make a joke and look for exit....

copy this ... read it again and again.... apply it on all your chinese posters and you will find similarities....

currently all chinese posters are shooting like the wolf warrior... :lol: :lol: :lol:

1598597683991.png

no exit this time.... china will lose big time... war is coming this month :lol: :lol: :lol:

India is country where most people are starving and dying in slums. They are forced to walk on foot during lockdowns. China has 300km/h bullet trains and higher income. Fucking only dumb yindoo shits think Yindoo has more food than China. Last year global research show China was net food exporter. Again only dumb yindoo think shit is gold :cheesy: We just import a lot of Australian beef and wines and cheese etc. Yindoo starving cannot afford because too poor.

How many yindoo have broken feet and legs from walking 1000km? They try to climb onto each other like rats in trains. Disgusting animals. Yindoo also eat rats. Eat everything and call others bad names.

1598603062918.png

check out Indian wetmarkets

1598603112814.png

1598603143384.png

So you see dirty dogs if you call others, they can and will look at you also. Seems like you are the same and to be honest much worse.

jameen chali gaye lakin indians keh bs facts khatam nai howi;/!

see you have lost it now.... let me post one earlier message here... its shows five stages of chinese troll who has lost it...

first step - aggressive stance
second step - tell others how chinese achieved a lot
third step - how others are fool only china superior
fourth step - being sarcastic and reply something else
fifth and last step - laugh it off.... make a joke and look for exit....

copy this ... read it again and again.... apply it on all your chinese posters and you will find similarities....

currently all chinese posters are shooting like the wolf warrior... :lol: :lol: :lol:

View attachment 664696

no exit this time.... china will lose big time... war is coming this month :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow this is how Indians win huh, just keep on repeating you lost you lost you lost? Hahahha.

Aggressive stance? What stance, its just pure action, our soldiers killed 20 captured 60 tied up 5 bitches and occupied 60sqkm.indians are moaning now, sometimes claiming victory by saying one baby sikh killed 15.i mean use some common sense.... Or conveniently state 40+ died which is like x2 of whatever Indians died, or like ur Minister saying 40 Chinese must have died. Must have died? Wtf. Lol

Wake me up when you get back that 60sqkm.or maybe you can save face by saying not an inch lost like Modi. Hahahaahah

Wow this is how Indians win huh, just keep on repeating you lost you lost you lost? Hahahha.

Aggressive stance? What stance, its just pure action, our soldiers killed 20 captured 60 tied up 5 bitches and occupied 60sqkm.indians are moaning now, sometimes claiming victory by saying one baby sikh killed 15.i mean use some common sense.... Or conveniently state 40+ died which is like x2 of whatever Indians died, or like ur Minister saying 40 Chinese must have died. Must have died? Wtf. Lol

Wake me up when you get back that 60sqkm.or maybe you can save face by saying not an inch lost like Modi. Hahahaahah

keep on repeating while we deal blows economically after killing 43 of your on the border..... so its a double loss.

and yes, those soldiers who lost lives on our side are the once we declared and not you found out..... its because we give our soldiers the heroes treatment .... not like china who cant even know who was killed and who is not.... remember 1959, 1967 and 1979 when china badly lost and never told anyone how many chinese killed?

we know from the intercepts and heli sorties that chinese troops made that more than 43 killed.... then when it comes on weibo or wechat you quickly shut it off and censor the content... and close these accounts.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
big supa pawa china is afraid of few weibo and wechat accounts? what a pathetic country man

1,000 troops were deployed near Pala and a permanent post was built there by China. “A fortnight back, 2,000 more additional troops were deployed at the post,” sources said.
In Indian terms thats almost half a million Indian "PLA troops". Guess India has to deploy several tenthousand more mighty Indian warriors who can easily take on Indian "PLA troops" 1:20

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom