What's new

China in denial about its race problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what you want to express? Chinese still speak mother language-chinese, and it is only official language.

I want to say you guys used the European writing system to learn your own mothertongues in school. Still 400 million Chinese 0r 30% of the population couldn't speak Mandarin.

My school taught me only and only Devanagari script to learn my mothertongue Hindi unlike Chinese who uses Roman Alphabet to learn their own mothertongue. :p:cool:

Everyone knows Indians are liars. This is your signature, " Jo dar gaya, samjho wo mar gaya" in Romanganavari LOL, LMAO.
And English is one of your national languages, LMAO.

They all desire to be White, even you apparently know that. You just keep proving my point. At least you know who your superiors are.

The difference is that none desire it more than your race of people, probably because you have been the de facto slaves of every race to have existed on this planet (excepting Blacks). Everything about you is inferior.

And btw, there is a reason that it's not just exclusive to Indians (although Indians are numbah-1 at it), and we all know why. You take a look at a blonde bombshell, you can't possible compare that to anything else, and YOU know it.

That's why you desperately try to rape our women; you would sacrifice yourself to impregnate our women so that you can 'upgrade' your genetic lineage. It's just natural selection of course, I don't blame your desperation to upgrade.

With all ranting and desperate racist tones- storm front still denies your application to be white... your inferiority speaks volumes when the data in crunched in america. Can't fudge it :D https://defence.pk/threads/welfare-...region-and-immigrant-groups-in-the-us.284987/

Everyone knows Indians are liars. This is your signature, " Jo dar gaya, samjho wo mar gaya" in Romanganavari LOL, LMAO.
And English is one of your national languages, LMAO.

This crap Romanganavari is not taught in Indian schools unlike the Pinyin taught to Chinese to learn their mothertongue. :rolleyes: I studied English as second language after my mothertongue, you guys use Latin script to learn your mother tongue. BTW how do you know English. LOL

Finally, why is it that when we see your lot outside the walls of fudged data( china), example in the US- you earn less, hold far far less education degrees, hold low numbers of professional jobs, lower levels of savings, personal income, financial portfolio, net worth etc, than Indians?

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

This can only convince people with the same or lower IQ as youself.

To us high IQers, your "evidence" further proves your extraordianry low IQ :rolleyes:

Indians in America are highly self-selected while Chinese, and most other people e.g. Polish or Czech or Swede or Japanese, etc, are not.

The average of very highly self selected Indians, mostly highly paid & unmarriried H1b1 visa holders from india only earns slightly more than the average of American Chinese and whites , whose averages devided from people from all walks of their respectively societies, with both good jobs and bad jobs, with jobs and without jobs on govement benefits. This tell hows low the average IQ indians in India really is. You're using the best of 1.3 billion indians, the apple , comparing with the average orange in America. :rolleyes:

If all the best Belgians go to the US, like the best Indians do, the average earning of Belgian Americans, and the most other ethnic groups in the world except Africans, would at least double that of the Indian Amercians. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This can only convince people with the same or lower IQ as youself.

To us high IQers, your "evidence" further proves your extraordianry low IQ :rofl:

Indians in America is highly self-selected while Chinese. and most other people e.g. Polish or Czech or Swede or Japanese, etc, not.

The average of very highly self selected Indians, mostly highyly paid & unmarriried H1b1ers from india only earn slightly more than the average of American Chinese and whites , whose averages include people from all walks of their repectively societies, with both good jobs and bad jobs, with jobs and withoutjobs on govement benefits. This tell hows low the average IQ indians in India really have. You're using the best of 1.3 b indians, the apple , compraing with the average orange in America. :rofl:

If all the best Belgians go to the US, like the best Indians do, the average earning of Belgian Americans, and the most other ethnic groups in the world except Africans, would at least double that of the Indian Amercians. :rofl:

Once again low IQ Chinese shows itself. Desperation is setting in you. In america our studies are not fudged to show one immigrant in better light , like you Chinese do in your country! In every success measure you are way behind the Indian- american. We see you in the rear view mirror. LOL

The idea that white===better is found in many developing countries.I won't resort to potshots on china as this problem is prevalent in india,bangladesh also.There is syndrome that being western is more sophisticated and is you see this issue, its not only limited to skin color...its about language also.Most people see the knowledge of English as a sign of sophistication.If you think about it, it was always prevalent in subcontinent atleast. For example initally the wealthy seperated themselves from others by wearing western clothes.Even now, subconsciously in owr mind we fing ourselves giving more importance to the color white.

This crap Romanganavari is not taught in Indian schools unlike the Pinyin taught to Chinese to learn their mothertongue. :rolleyes: I studied English as second language after my mothertongue, you guys use Latin script to learn your mother tongue. BTW how do you know English. LOL

No matter how you spin it, the evidence is right before our eyes,
Your signature here is in Romanganavari "Jo dar gaya, samjho wo mar gaya" LOL, LOL
Romanganvari LMAO!!!

Once again low IQ Chinese shows itself. Desperation is setting in you. In america our studies are not fudged to show one immigrant in better light , like you Chinese do in your country! In every success measure you are way behind the Indian- american. We see you in the rear view mirror. LOL

you're as dumb as a rock.

Indian amercians, who represent at about 2.5sd above India's average IQ, has average IQ of only 120!

If China sends its best to America, say about 2.5sd as well above Chinese average IQ, Chinese Americans would have avg IQ of 145 to say the least, suck that!

Unlike dumb Indians who are desperate to get out of a pit like India, no powerful country in the world sends all its best to America or other places. You are compraring your very best to the average of most others :rolleyes:

But I don't want to be on Stormfront buddy, I just have a good laugh showing Indians how desperate their people are to be White.

qb9Roxu.png
similar search about you Chinese would provide you tons of links, for more than Indians.

But- Getting rejected by them made you finally give up?

How could they refuse an applicant like this;)
f.jpg

But why Chinese with their skyrocketing high IQ failed to outpace others when American as one of the best education systems in the world. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
European writing system? very funny, do you know chinese? you know pinyin? do you know the pronunciation of the alphabet of pinyin?
Before, we don't use the pinyin to learn pronunciation of chinese charater, later we use it, also make some change, but not replace it, not like you indian.
Do you know Japanese? do you know they also use alphabet to learn pronunciaton of their fifty tone, but originally, they also don't use western alphabet. pronunciation has been fixed, the alphabet is just as a assistance, but not replace it, the difference, I don't think you can understand.

About you said 30% of chinese couldn't speak Mandarin? where is the source? leave the question that what's the chinese language, My grandmother can't speak Mandarin well, because in china, there are too much dialect, someone is like foreign language for people other place, but we use same charcters, and, can't speak Mandarin is always older, now, young chinese almost can speak Mandarin, at least, we can communicate with each other well.

Don't talking about chinese, because you can't understand the magical pictogram, I am proud of it, Japanese and Korean also influenced by it much, of course, you can say Chinese stem from India,;)

similar search about you Chinese would provide you tons of links, for more than Indians.

f.jpg
Woo, tons of? but, till now, what you post, I have read report in chinese eariler, So, it is fake news first, then be report by western or indian, it become true news?

and there are many repe news happen in india(include someone rape injured cow) in chinese web, is it fake or true news?

Last edited:
No matter how you spin it, the evidence is right before our eyes,
Your signature here is in Romanganavari "Jo dar gaya, samjho wo mar gaya" LOL, LOL
Romanganvari LMAO!!!

So what, if I wrote in Roman letters, I didn't learn my mothertongue in imported script unlike you Chinese. ROFL :cool::cool::cool:

I don't know your obsession with Chinese people, but it appears that colonialism and segregation has addled your brain.

European writing system? very funny, do you know chinese? you know pinyin? do you know the pronunciation of the alphabet of pinyin?
Before, we don't use the pinyin to learn pronunciation of chinese charater, later we use it, also make some change, but not replace it, not like you indian.
Do you know Japanese? do you know they also use alphabet to learn pronunciaton of their fifty tone, but originally, they also don't use western alphabet. pronunciation has been fixed, the alphabet is just as a assistance, but not replace it, the difference, I don't think you can understand.

About you said 30% of chinese couldn't speak Mandarin? where is the source? leave the question that what's the chinese language, My grandmother can't speak Mandarin well, because in china, there are too much dialect, someone is like foreign language for people other place, but we use same charcters, and, can't speak Mandarin is always older, now, young chinese almost can speak Mandarin, at least, we can communicate with each other well.

Don't talking about chinese, because you can't understand the magical pictogram, I am proud of it, Japanese and Korean also influenced by it much, of course, you can say Chinese is stem from India,;)

Japanese don't use Roman letters to learn their own mother tongue. Your rule for using Latin letters with accent symbols is identical to one used by different countries across Europe, there is nothing special about it.

Here is the proof that 30% or 400 million Chinese can't communicate in Mandarin.

http://www.ibtimes.com/about-30-chi...e-cannot-communicate-mandarin-chinese-1405630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom