What's new

China in denial about its race problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welfare card can be used for greyhound travel? Was it called panda express :D. LOL I can see it now...

How can I meet, I know what you look like and how you dressed.

Afraid of the White man? No shame in that, we are taller, stronger, and look like GODS when compared to this:

INDIA_-_0821_-_Volantino.jpg

Lol this insecure American likes to use "edgy" language on a defence forum. Fcking obsessed weirdo.

I find it quite pleasing that you find my simple language to be "edgy". It's just more proof that Indians are on a completely separate intellectual plane from everyone else.

I guess you find the language of Kindergartners to be the norm.

Because you're know nothing about Chinese music. It's not my fault that your IQ is so low.
I find it quite pleasing that you find my simple language to be "edgy". It's just more proof that Indians are on a completely separate intellectual plane from everyone else.

I guess you find the language of Kindergartners to be the norm.
Simple language it may be but insulting words can also be considered "edgy". Is that too hard for you to understand?

Because you're know nothing about Chinese music. It's not my fault that your IQ is so low.

Why your skyrocketing high IQ failed to have Chinese soft power across the world. :D

Simple language it may be but insulting words can also be considered "edgy". Is that too hard for you to understand?

If you think my simple insults were "edgy" then you have very low standards.

If you think my simple insults were "edgy" then you have very low standards.
You seem to be getting desperate, they were racist insults. Those are considered edgy no matter how you try spinning it. It shows that you lack the ability to argue properly. So much for your high IQ.:)

You seem to be getting desperate, they were racist insults. Those are considered edgy no matter how you try spinning it. It shows that you lack the ability to argue properly. So much for your high IQ.:)

Ahhh... I can see where the miscommunication lyes. You have no clue as to what edgy means.

Edgy - at the forefront of a trend; experimental or avant-garde.

Unless of course you meant "tense, nervous, or irritable", which makes even less sense.

Why your skyrocketing high IQ failed to have Chinese soft power across the world. :D

Everyone knows Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Chinese kung fu. Arts house film industry knows Chen Kaige, Zhang Yimou, Wong Kar-Wai, Tony Leung, even Ang Lee.
Every badminton player aspires to be a Lin Dan. Every table-tennis player aspires to be a Zhang Jike or any of his teammates. Every diver aspire to be a Qiu Bo or Guo JingJing.......I'm getting tired.

Chinese food is popular everywhere in the world!

Ahhh... I can see where the miscommunication lyes. You have no clue as to what edgy means.

Edgy - at the forefront of a trend; experimental or avant-garde.

Unless of course you meant "tense, nervous, or irritable", which makes even less sense.
There is no miscommunication my desperate friend. You know very well what I meant as you responded to it.

Everyone knows Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Chinese kung fu. Arts house film industry knows Chen Kaige, Zhang Yimou, Wong Kar-Wai, Tony Leung, even Ang Lee.
Every badminton player aspires to be a Lin Dan. Every table-tennis player aspires to be a Zhang Jike or any of his teammates. Every diver aspire to be a Qiu Bo or Guo JingJing.......I'm getting tired.

Chinese food is popular everywhere in the world!

The well known filmmakers among these came from British Hongkong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom