What's new

China in denial about its race problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
That chart is very funny, I think that guy can't understand that, whil it show how good indian in US is, it also reflect how failed indian leave in india, the chare also say, indian should be "slave" of other country, they may be "richer" than other race, but as a "hoster", they must be loser, because they are more suitable for being leaded, not leading others and theirself. :p

Having difficulty structuring your sentences now ? :D

The chart shows_ that when there is an even playing ground and opportunity, Indians will be far superior than you Chinese. back to reeducation camp for you- deport , repeal all legal status for you.

The chart shows that when there is even playing ground and opportunity, Indians will be far superior than you Chinese.
You still don't understand my comment, don't think you can understand it!

You are in indian or outside indian, choose to call you slave or host.
About my english, you follow Britain too long as slave, you english is better than me, I accept that!

^^^ Only an idiot would ask such a question.

You must rode the short bus to school this morning.

I thought you were talking about wo

About my english, you follow Britain too long as slave, you english is better than me, I accept that!

Chart shows facts that you CCP minions could not get to fake. Da plain spoken truth

I thought you were talking about wo

Chart shows facts that you CCP minions could not get to fake. Da plain spoken truth
Fact? indian always like the word, and always "using" this, but, tell you, while you use the word, I can't help laughing, reason? you tell us the "fact", I am chinese, don't know "fact", what i know is "fake".

Tell me the fact why india behind in china in technology, economy and industry? of course you can tell us the fact that in fact china is far behind india.:)

The chart shows_ that when there is an even playing ground and opportunity, Indians will be far superior than you Chinese. back to reeducation camp for you- deport , repeal all legal status for you.

LOL, the infamous Indian IQ strikes again. The Indian-Americans are new immigrants to the US within the last 20 years, they are all professionals otherwise they would not have gotten the working visa and green card. Surely these professionals, their income are higher than older immigrants who had diversified into other jobs or simply living off the wealth of their parents.
You only need an even comparison across the immigrant profiles and history to show that the chart is skewed. Simple-minded Indians, LOL.

LOL, the infamous Indian IQ strikes again. The Indian-Americans are new immigrants to the US within the last 20 years, they are all professionals otherwise they would not have gotten the working visa and green card. Surely these professionals, their income are higher than older immigrants who had diversified into other jobs or simply living off the wealth of their parents.
You only need to do an even comparison with some analytical skills to show some simple-minded Indians are, LOL.

Why the high IQ Chinese with their skyrocketing high IQ failed to grab it from other immigrants. :cool::cool:

You only need to do an even comparison to show some simple-minded Indians are, LOL.

regarding IQ do you know what does I stand for ?????

Something rich coming from the Chinese people who use imported Latin Alphabets writing to learn their own mother tongue.

hanyu-pinyin-master.jpg

Why the high IQ Chinese with their skyrocketing high IQ failed to grab it from other immigrants. :cool::cool:

Do you have reading and comprehension problems? Many are living off the wealth of their parents in trust fund which doesn't require income filing. Second, the law of nature doesn't guarantee a computer scientist's son would also be a professional. He could be an low income artist or a middle income teacher. Indian IQ again.:eek:

again- The have's don't have a desire to be have not's. Your need to align yourself with being white gets rejected on stormfront too. :lol:

You can't rub the * ahem* off your skin nor can you wipe the inferior results of your standing in the US.

We know you why you are so desperate to be white @American_Millenium - after all we see it examples of it constantly: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23067082

They all desire to be White, even you apparently know that. You just keep proving my point. At least you know who your superiors are.

The difference is that none desire it more than your race of people, probably because you have been the de facto slaves of every race to have existed on this planet (excepting Blacks). Everything about you is inferior.

And btw, there is a reason that it's not just exclusive to Indians (although Indians are numbah-1 at it), and we all know why. You take a look at a blonde bombshell, you can't possible compare that to anything else, and YOU know it.

That's why you desperately try to rape our women; you would sacrifice yourself to impregnate our women so that you can 'upgrade' your genetic lineage. It's just natural selection of course, I don't blame your desperation to upgrade.

Do you have reading and comprehension problems? Many are living off the wealth of their parents in trust fund which doesn't require income filing. Second, the law of nature doesn't guarantee a computer scientist's son would also be a professional. He could be an low income artist or a middle income teacher. Indian IQ again.:eek:

But why Chinese with their skyrocketing high IQ failed to outpace others when American as one of the best education systems in the world. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Something rich coming from the Chinese people who use imported Latin Alphabets writing to learn their own mother tongue.

hanyu-pinyin-master.jpg
So, what you want to express? Chinese still speak mother language-chinese, and it is only official language.

But why Chinese with their skyrocketing high IQ failed to outpace others when American as one of the best education systems in the world. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If you can understand that, you are not low IQ indian,:D

hanyu-pinyin-master.jpg

Pathetic troll attempt, we write chinese in chinese. Unlike you indian, you use Romanganari LOL, LOL:eek: :eek:

google_translate_romanization.png

115930151.png

Pathetic troll attempt, we write chinese in chinese. Unlike you indian, you use Romanganari LOL, LOL:eek: :eek:

google_translate_romanization.png

115930151.png

My school taught me only and only Devanagari script to learn my mothertongue Hindi unlike Chinese who uses Roman Alphabet to learn their own mothertongue. :p:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom