What's new

China in denial about its race problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Ok, I'll play with you with this. Martinjacque, what a joke. Why not go to some more "reputable" sites like www.indian-are-the-greatest.com.

Let me break out some points.

1) Sun is right. Darker people (like Indians) and blacks do have lower IQ. Proven in real life and on PDF.

2) This Johnson is an idiot. Ming dynasty is not from 999-1062 (that is Song). Bao Zheng was a judge from Song dynasty. He did not have a black face. This guy gets his shit from watching ATV dramas. What a typical ignorant white a$$hole. In traditional Chinese opera, white and black face symbolize good vs. evil such as the white hat cowboy vs. black hat cowboy.

3) Blacks were never viewed as positive in Chinese society. Never has. Never will.

4) Not hiring a black to teach English is fine. Chinese want to learn proper English, not Ebonics or Indian-English (if you get my drift).

As far as some Chinese girls want to look white, that is the result of CCP opening up and allowing negative western influence to perpetrate in Chinese society. Yes, Ms. Coleman, you are a superstar in China. Cherish your 15 minutes of fame.

so you are confirming that you are a racist lot. Good!

now if your IQ was higher and you were such a superior race- tell us why then:

- you have to be told what to read
- how to behave
- put in reeducation camps
- what to watch
- Jailed for dissenting with mere words
- Jailed without ever being charged ( over 1/2 mil in your jails in that state)
- Mundane Websites and internet heavily censored

the above tells us , your own govt thinks you have a low IQ and are inferior that they need to treat you like sheep.

Finally, why is it that when we see your lot outside the walls of fudged data( china), example in the US- you earn less, hold far far less education degrees, hold low numbers of professional jobs, lower levels of savings, personal income, financial portfolio, net worth etc, than Indians?

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

Last edited:
Your post and several of the Chinese , almost 99.99% proves the point in the article.

Anti-racist is just another codeword for anti-White.

Albeit- we see zero Ms universe from the Chinese race ever!

The inferiority complex is oozing out of you now.

Indians have many diverse features...

Yea like poop in the street, poop down the leg, poop in the skin, etc.

Diverse features that don't go together, like a mix of Negroid and Australoid, the most "diverse" Indian beauties. A mix between Blacks and Australian Aborigines pretty much.

Ebndw.jpg

Anti-racist is just another codeword for anti-White.

The inferiority complex is oozing out of you now.

Yea like poop in the street, poop down the leg, poop in the skin, etc.

Diverse features that don't go together, like a mix of Negroid and Australoid, the most "diverse" Indian beauties. A mix between Blacks and Australian Aborigines pretty much.

Ebndw.jpg

You are not white , your are this. off the special hourly seedy profession shift I see...how's the siblings doing.

dis18660_funny_picture_ugly_asian_guy.jpg

Last edited:
This slumdog posted this exact same image on multiple threads. I think he's so attached to this one little image because it's so rare to see Indians on top in any other survey.

hahaha... facts hurt. It was even updated for 2013. I guess you are not doing so good in chinatown.

You are not white , your are this. off the special hourly seedy profession shift I see...how's the siblings doing.

Why so jealous? Why are you having a hard time stringing a single sentence together?

Seems like I'm getting to you by simply commenting on your troll threads. Serves you right for pretending to be one of us.

Why so jealous? Why are you having a hard time stringing a single sentence together?

Seems like I'm getting to you by simply commenting on your troll threads. Serves you right for pretending to be one of us.

Have's don't have a desire to be a have not. Nor a desire to pretend to be another race like you. :)

I've seen yours and other Indians posts. Quite laughable. LOL.

What else can one expect from your kind? When some of you guys talk about IQ makes people wonder if that is really the IQ standard of Chinese LOL

Have's don't have a desire to be a have not. Nor a desire to pretend to be another race like you.

You have a desire to be White, no different from the have-not slumdogs of the people you descend from, unless you think India (a nation less prosperous than 65% of Africa) is actually a model for the 'haves'.

The fact that you Photoshop your "son" to make him look more WHITE is all the more hilarious, and further proof of your desperation to wipe the.... *ahem*.... off of your skin.

The so called fair skin people in India are product of Interracial marriage.

Hahaaha. Looks like you have immense knowledge about India.

Oh so when it comes to Chinese the stories are made up? haha Okay cool.

You have a desire to be White, no different from the have-not slumdogs of the people you descend from, unless you think India (a nation less prosperous than 65% of Africa) is actually a model for the 'haves'.

The fact that you Photoshop your "son" to make him look more WHITE is all the more hilarious, and further proof of your desperation to wipe the.... *ahem*.... off of your skin.

again- The have's don't have a desire to be have not's. Your need to align yourself with being white gets rejected on stormfront too. :lol:

You can't rub the * ahem* off your skin nor can you wipe the inferior results of your standing in the US.

We know you why you are so desperate to be white @American_Millenium - after all we see it examples of it constantly: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23067082

Last edited:
This slumdog posted this exact same image on multiple threads. I think he's so attached to this one little image because it's so rare to see Indians on top in any other survey.
That chart is very funny, I think that guy can't understand that, whil it show how good indian in US is, it also reflect how failed indian leave in india, the chare also say, indian should be "slave" of other country, they may be "richer" than other race, but as a "hoster", they must be loser, because they are more suitable for being leaded, not leading others and theirself. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom