What's new

China HSR News And Information: Original Translation

@AndrewJin 水手大叔又发博文了,还要爆你的果照,赶紧去和他沟通一下。
他不会的, 他这个最新的中国系列已经写了六七篇了,还在更新中。

I think its best to give this story a thread by itself so its easier to search for such information in the future using the search function. This is a very important development. Otherwise such important information get buried in general threads and its difficult to search for it when you want to retrieve it.
Already have one.
11 years, 100 million yuan, 10 million tests: new traction system speeds up Chinese bullet trains

Last edited:
I must confess I am in awe of China ............
I can only dream that we can in Pakistan one day do this. I sincerely wish our Chinese friends the best and you indeed deserve to be world leaders in the not too distant future ....

@AndrewJin @Chinese-Dragon @Shotgunner51
hey, bro, don't drag us in that world leader trap, pls:p:
Let's work together!:pakistan::china:

Tibet's first electrified railway with 47 tunnels(longest 17310m)and 16 crossings over the Yaluzangbu River

Cost:36.7 billion yuan
Length:435km
Operating speed:160kph
Tractive tonnage:3000-ton
Construction period:7 years
That would be another epic project.:china:
Until now, the most difficult and most expensive railway is Yichang-Wanzhou railway(part of Shanghai-Chengdu semi-HSR). Chinese experts and workers have gained a lot of experience from a variety of railway/expressway projects in geologically complicated regions. I'm sure what they need now is only money and time.

Yichang-Wanzhou Railway
According to the chief engineer, Zhang Mei, the line was the most difficult ever constructed in China. Operation started on 22 December 2010. At a cost of U.S. $9.01 million per kilometre, the per-kilometre construction costs were twice as high as those for the Qinghai–Tibet Railway which cost U.S. $4.35 million per kilometre.

All photos were taken in April on the bullet train
The whole journey was either in the tunnel or on the bridge.
屏幕快照 2015-05-30 16.35.01.png
屏幕快照 2015-05-24 18.13.51.png
屏幕快照 2015-05-24 18.17.15.png
屏幕快照 2015-05-24 18-1.16.00.png
屏幕快照 2015-05-24 18.18.15.png

I think China is number 1 already. Simply put, they build a couple thousand km of HSR every year, and operate the biggest network safely and on time. Other countries at best build some tens of km's a year and operate much smaller networks. Also China's rolling stock manufacturer(s) are much bigger and more experienced, even though late to the party.

I want to ask (without nationalism), whether China's signalling is yet up to par? I believe the Europeans/Japanese are still ahead in that game, but surely China will catch up quite soon?

I think China is number 1 already. Simply put, they build a couple thousand km of HSR every year, and operate the biggest network safely and on time. Other countries at best build some tens of km's a year and operate much smaller networks. Also China's rolling stock manufacturer(s) are much bigger and more experienced, even though late to the party.

I want to ask (without nationalism), whether China's signalling is yet up to par? I believe the Europeans/Japanese are still ahead in that game, but surely China will catch up quite soon?
Three most important tech, track, train and control system.
Chinese Train Control System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

joint company first, then learn, elevate, at last let foreigner go away.
92% of HSR signalling is by domestic companies.
探秘高铁“神经中枢”:列控系统-科普中国

Hope we can work together, not just build, but let our friends know how to build like those joint military projects.
In Chinese, “授人以鱼不如授人以渔", it's better to teach people how to fish than give people fish.:pakistan::china:

In the west we have a saying. Once you teach them how to fish, you can kiss your 7% growth out the window.

hey, bro, don't drag us in that world leader trap, pls:p:
Let's work together!:pakistan::china:

That would be another epic project.:china:
Until now, the most difficult and most expensive railway is Yichang-Wanzhou railway(part of Shanghai-Chengdu semi-HSR). Chinese experts and workers have gained a lot of experience from a variety of railway/expressway projects in geologically complicated regions. I'm sure what they need now is only money and time.

Yichang-Wanzhou Railway
According to the chief engineer, Zhang Mei, the line was the most difficult ever constructed in China. Operation started on 22 December 2010. At a cost of U.S. $9.01 million per kilometre, the per-kilometre construction costs were twice as high as those for the Qinghai–Tibet Railway which cost U.S. $4.35 million per kilometre.

All photos were taken in April on the bullet train
The whole journey was either in the tunnel or on the bridge.
View attachment 233557 View attachment 233559 View attachment 233558 View attachment 233562 View attachment 233561

Just awesome. How much Taiwan loses by keeping an artifical distance from the Mainland!! :(

100 cleaners enjoyed a free trip to Longchuan
on the inauguration day of Hefei-Fuzhou HSR

百名“城市美容师”体验最美高铁线|龙川|包河_凤凰资讯

今天上午,享有“最高颜值高铁”之称的合福高铁线正式开通。在开通首日,合肥市百名“城市美容师”登上这条高铁线,尝鲜最美合福高铁线,前往绩溪免费体验龙川美景。

不满40岁的朱锡红是此行“百名环卫工免费龙川行”的参与者。作为一个路段长,她对路情有独钟。听说自己有机会乘坐高铁到龙川,她非常激动。

“和路打交道这么多年,这还是第一次享受一条道路开通‘首发’待遇出行呢,龙川是个好地方,我很开心也很期待。”朱锡红说。

包河区政府相关部门负责人介绍,早在一个月前,包河区就开始和绩溪龙川景区一起筹谋运作此次“环卫工人免费畅游绩溪”计划。

Said to be the most beautiful high-speed rail in China, Hefei-Fuzhou HSR was inaugurated on 28th June. On the first day, over a hundred cleaners from Baihe District of Hefei cities took the bullet train and enjoyed a free trip to Longchuan.

"I've been connected with roads for so many years, but this is the first time I take part in the inauguration of a "road". Longchuan is a good place, I am very excited," said Zhu Xihong, a cleaner from Hefei.
LOCAL201506291023000485613899362.jpg
LOCAL201506291023000497633356483.jpg
LOCAL201506291023000476741590783.jpg

Longchuan, Jixi County
rdn_5479745de8e64.jpg
2013042035141829.jpg

Last edited:
Two prototypes of Standardised CRH350 are officially launched today

2012年开始,在中国铁路总公司的指导下,中国中车(原中国南车与中国北车),开始集合国内有关企业、高校科研单位等优势力量,产学研用紧密结合、协调创新,开展了中国标准动车组研制工作。2013年12月完成总体技术条件制定,2014年9月完成方案设计,2015年6月下线。中国标准动车组的设计研制,遵循了安全可靠、简统化、系列化、经济性、节能环保等原则,在方便运用、环保、节能、降低全寿命周期成本、进一步提高安全冗余等方面加大了创新力度,具有创新性、安全性、智能化、人性化、经济性等特点。

座椅间距更大了,现在二等座椅统一调整为1020mm,一等座椅1160mm,这个就不用再忍受飞机狭窄的座椅空间了,人人享受头等舱待遇;第三个主要是统一了修程,这个主要是为运营部门降低成本。
For passengers, CRH350 means larger room, say goodbye to economy class of airplanes!
2nd class=1020mm
1st class=1160mm

Left, China North Railway, 土豪金
Right, China South Railway, 深空蓝
Let's do a small survey, which one do you prefer?

@TaiShang @powastick @Azizam @ahojunk @cirr @Shotgunner51 @Speeder 2 et al
002vw9uNgy6Tt4LswnV9b&690.jpg
002vw9uNgy6Tt5aGWzCf8&690.jpg
屏幕快照 2015-06-30 15.31.14.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom