What's new

China has huge naval advantage to others in S. China Sea

you are very smart,you just got the point,that's exactly what US did in 1974 when S.Vietnam was its allies.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

and again in 1979,USSR as Vietnam's sole patron and ally ,just sat back and watched Vietnam burn when China attacked.
by ur logic China will never rescue pakistan in case of an attack . pls enlighten the pakistanis who were in a misconception.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

and to add the same US 7th fleet was near Indian waters to rescue Pakistan

by ur logic China will never rescue pakistan in case of an attack . pls enlighten the pakistanis who were in a misconception.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

and to add the same US 7th fleet was near Indian waters to rescue Pakistan

this post is about Chinese navy in South China sea,don't go off topic too much.

13351.jpg

why Vietnamese posters put this photo here,this is a very very famous photo in China,He is a PLA officer serving in a transportation corps in Tibet,he was so busy with his work and couldnt make it back to home to take care of his young wife when she was in in labor,his wife and the child both died in child birth.when he finally made back home he could only see their tomb and he got down on his knees trying to fight back tears.it is a very famous photo in China.why Vietnamese posters put it here??

男儿有泪不轻弹他是一位西藏运输兵,军功章代表着他为祖国立下的汗马功劳,可他连自己的妻子难产死亡都没来的及看上一眼。下跪,在妻儿的墓前下跪。男儿一跪仍英雄!

°Ù¶ÈËÑË÷_һλÎ÷²ØµÄÔËÊä±ø

this post is about Chinese navy in South China sea,don't go off topic too much.
i gave an example to prove you wrong ,now you know US will not keep quiet . I dont think its too much off topic.
btw nice escape :lol:

i gave an example to prove you wrong ,now you know US will not keep quiet . I dont think its too much off topic.
btw nice escape :lol:

I think I gave you two examples,wars in 1974 and1979.US and USSR just sat back and watch their treaty bound ally suffer.and is Vietnam still a US treaty ally now?

I think I gave you two examples,wars in 1974 and1979.US and USSR just sat back and watch their treaty bound ally suffer.and is Vietnam still a US treaty ally now?
the last example was useless cuz i never mentioned USSR . US would definetly intervene if China attacks Vietnam as scs now is a strategic place and US clearly know that If at all it leaves Vietnam at its own fate it would get ducked .
to add ,
China probably has threat from Russia in early 70's so US was not against China but now now US clearly knows what China is ....

Give me a reason why VN need USSR troops when fighting with coward PLA troops that only dare to kill VN and Chinese civilian in 1979 and 1989 ?? Do we need USSR troops during VN war against mighty US ??
tvsram1992 said:
the last example was useless cuz i never mentioned USSR . US would definetly intervene if China attacks Vietnam as scs now is a strategic place and US clearly know that If at all it leaves Vietnam at its own fate it would get ducked .
to add ,
China probably has threat from Russia in early 70's so US was not against China but now now US clearly knows what China is ..
Brother, we didn't have any protection from Soviet or US from 1990 untill now, and China still dare not attack us in SCS(east sea), so just ignore some idiot Chinese who think VN will be crushed if no US-Soviet protection .

Give me a reason why VN need USSR troops when fighting with coward PLA troops that only dare to kill VN and Chinese civilian in 1979 and 1989 ?? Do we need USSR troops during VN war against mighty US ??

Brother, we didn't have any protection from Soviet or US from 1990 untill now, and China still dare not attack us in SCS(east sea), so just ignore some idiot Chinese who think VN will be crushed if no US-Soviet protection .

If your Viets so great, why asked Chinese for supply and regroup in china when French colony in vietnam? Who have taught you fight in battle if china don't teach you battle tactics? Don't tell me you Vietnamese know how to fight every battle. When Vietnam war, china sent 10 battle group near your border to make sure you don't lose that war with mighty USA. My father told me that china guard at Vietnam border when american bombardment Vietnam northern part night and day. If USA continued on air bomb campaign Viets will surrender, and china will rushes south to kick USA like they help in north korea. If you Viets so great why come to china to study battle tactic when Russian can help you lots?

If your Viets so great, why asked Chinese for supply and regroup in china when French colony in vietnam? Who have taught you fight in battle if china don't teach you battle tactics? Don't tell me you Vietnamese know how to fight every battle. When Vietnam war, china sent 10 battle group near your border to make sure you don't lose that war with mighty USA. My father told me that china guard at Vietnam border when american bombardment Vietnam northern part night and day. If USA continued on air bomb campaign Viets will surrender, and china will rushes south to kick USA like they help in north korea. If you Viets so great why come to china to study battle tactic when Russian can help you lots?
Bcz China is communist country, China got money and support from Communist block to unify China, so China must support VN to fight against French -US too.

Your father is not smart like Vnese in fighting, so he didn't belive that Vn still defeat US by Sa-2 even Vn could not get SA-3 from Soviet (bcz Soviet scare China would stealth Sa-3 technology).But he was wrong , we didn't need any PLA or Soviet troops , we still defeat US by our own brave soldiers with inferior and obsolete tech weapon.

The SA-3 was not used against U.S. forces in Vietnam, because the Soviets feared that China (after the souring of Sino-Soviet relations in 1960), through which most, if not all of the equipment meant for the NVA had to travel, would try to copy the missile.
S-125 Neva/Pechora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-
US would definetly intervene if China attacks Vietnam as scs now is a strategic place and US clearly know that If at all it leaves Vietnam at its own fate it would get ducked .

haha,what makes you think you can speak for US government?US will never put its head on the block for Vietnam,not in past,not now and not in the future,they have too much stake in China,attacking China almost certainly means military and economic suicide for US.the two country economy can't live without each other,and they owe us tons of money and we hold one third of the world's total foreign reserve.they know it better than anyone else.

US is committed to the success of China: Clinton

Washington: Congratulating Chinese people as they celebrate their National Day on Saturday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said the US is committed to the success of China.

The Secretary of State said that a thriving China was good for America.

"The United States is committed to the success of China, because a thriving China is good for America and a thriving America is good for China," Clinton said in a statement issued to greet people of China on the occasion of their National Day on October 1.

"From the official state visit of President Hu Jintao in January, to the very successful third round of the US-China Strategic & Economic Dialogue in Washington in May, the United States has shown a deep commitment to this important relationship," she said.

"Together, our two countries are seizing this moment in history and developing the positive, cooperative, and comprehensive relationship envisioned by our presidents," Clinton said.

"Our two peoples are known for their hard work and ingenuity, and it is clear that by working together we can find solutions to our most pressing global challenges," she said.

"On this 62nd anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China, whether you celebrate with family, friends, or loved ones, know that the United States stands with you as a committed partner and friend," Clinton said hoping all Chinese people everywhere have a safe and joyous holiday.

India wants to prevent another 1962 war with China: WikiLeaks
Published:Sep 5, 2011, 21:21 IST
New Delhi | Agency: PTI

India wants to maintain "regular dialogue" with China to avoid "misunderstandings" and "accidents" that had led to the 1962 war, leaked US diplomatic cables have said.

According to the cables released by WikiLeaks, former National Security Advisor MK Narayanan had told then US Ambassador Timothy Roemer that India wants to "maintain a regular dialogue with China so as to avoid a repeat of the 1962 India-China war" that was caused, according to Narayanan, by a series of "misunderstandings and accidents".

Narayanan had told Roemer that while Chinese incursions were continuing into the Indian territory, the bilateral relations between New Delhi and Beijing were "fairly good", the cables released last week, said.

"Noting that he and his Chinese counterpart had recently had good discussions, he (Narayanan) characterised bilateral relations as 'fairly good', though India still has concerns about China's high military spending," the diplomatic cable quoting Roemer, said.

Asked about his assessment about India-China relations, Narayanan told Roemer that "while Chinese border incursions continue to occur (facilitated in a large measure by China's improved roads in the mountainous border region), the number of incursions has not increased to worrisome levels".

According to Roemer, Narayanan remarked that he wishes to continue a discussion he began in 2007 with Secretary (Robert) Gates about India's efforts to "contain" China, adding "half-jokingly" that it might not be possible to have such a discussion now since the US and China have since become "big buddies."

Do we need USSR troops during VN war against mighty US ??

if you are a honest person ,you should know the answer.yes,you did.you got enomous aid of all resources from both USSR and China,otherwise you wouldnt stand a chance fighting US.

the battle that Chinese navy:PLNA annihilated Vietnamese navy and took over Paracel Islands, also called Xisha Islands (西沙群岛) in 1974

4197_12.jpg

[/IMG]

HoangSa and TruongSa belong to Vietnam from hundreds years in the past, atleast from 1600 year when warlord NGUYEN HONG went to southern Vietnam and made oficial administration on Island and southern area of Vietnam.

29-11,_Met_1a.jpg

Order Sheet of the Police's command of Quang Ngai province to send the boat group with dispatched soldiers to obey imperial destiny to furnish yearly patrol on Paracels perform their duties on 15 / 4 years of the 15th Minh Mang (1834) under Vietnam's NGUYEN dynastry.

anh_15.JPG

Warships of Vietnam's NGUYEN Kingdom from time of 17-18 century made sea patrol by Hoangsa.

anh_13.JPG

Vietnam's Authority has been controlled Hoangsa and Truongsa from long time in Vietnam's history as recognized by international law.

I only see Chinese characters on that document,maybe that time even Vietnam was part of China

Back
Top Bottom