What's new

China has huge naval advantage to others in S. China Sea

when it comes to naval power,Taiwan is the second biggest and far ahead of other contending countries except mainland China around South China sea.

south china sea is near china and being a regional navy u can project power in south china sea.....

naturally china has advantage!!!!!!!:azn:

when it comes to naval power,Taiwan is the second biggest and far ahead of other contending countries except mainland China around South China sea.
Then try to drill oil in disputed zone if both of you have the Guts , we wanna test our Yakhont-Shaddock missile now, don't just beg VN to sell more oil to you to avoid economy collapse :coffee:

Then try to drill oil in disputed zone if both of you have the Guts , we wanna test our Yakhont-Shaddock missile now, don't just beg VN to sell more oil to you to avoid economy collapse :coffee:

Is Vietnam drilling oil in the disputed zone? I don't think so. So, what is stopping Vietnam if it is so brave?

Vietnam can never beat China,if Vietnamese just dont accept this fact when they will always suffer.

Not at the sea, but on ground yes. And that's the Vietnamese war plan; they would march into Chinese mainland if China seized its islands.

Let them try it will be a repeat of 1974 :coffee:

Not at the sea, but on ground yes. And that's the Vietnamese war plan; they would march into Chinese mainland if China seized its islands.

wow!that's such a superb plan,can't wait to see it happen.

I wouldnt say SK soldiers are not brave,ROK Marines fought very bravely in Vietnam and I pity anyone who has to fight against the ROK Navy SEALs

Is Vietnam drilling oil in the disputed zone? I don't think so. So, what is stopping Vietnam if it is so brave?
We don't have deep drilling technology, if some one can transfer that tech then we will drill oil in disputed zone immediately .
xizhimen said:
Vietnam can never beat China,if Vietnamese just dont accept this fact when they will always suffer.
Hehe, but at least we still control the largest part of SCS(east sea) , and China dare not drill oil in the disputed zone even China's economy is in Big problem of oil shortages now :coffee:

OMG.. Chinese people are so insecure just because some korean stated an obvious truth.

Dude, if you ever have any chinese friends, you will realize that 99% of them are insecure

Let them try it will be a repeat of 1974 :coffee:

You mean 1979. You don't even know your own history, yet you still bark. You're so smart! Bravo to our Chinese hero! :victory:

Back
Top Bottom