What's new

China has a long way to go

WOW~~~AGAIN!
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/62058-china-still-needs-time-develop.html

WHO said that China has reached HIS goal?

WHO said that China is NOT a developing country?

Oh My FUNNY indian friends,There is no doubt.:cheesy:

China is a developing nation!
China is the third world country!
PLUS WE have long way to go

Why you indian always ignore what Chinese people said?
then, Posting many thread like this.

You indian are wasting PDF forum resources!!!
Because that is BULLSH*T:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Let india can be compared with africa but china can never be compared with U.S
the reason is China is still a poor country. Although average incomes have risen very rapidly in recent decades, they still stand at between one-seventh and one-eighth the levels in the US - lower than in Turkey or Colombia and not much higher than in El Salvador or Egypt And one more main difference b/w china and any developed country is No developed country will send an army tank to crush the students who are asking for a democratic goverment expect the chinese cowards

Yes, China is still not able to match US. We are not a developed country yet.

I do not think Chinese is a cowards. We fight Indian before in 1962! At least you should respect us in term of a good fight we give you.

I do not think Chinese is a cowards. We fight Indian before in 1962! At least you should respect us in term of a good fight we give you.

1962 will always plague the Indian race...

There is no point in beating a dead horse. China indeed has a long way to go. Both the Chinese government and the Chinese people are level headed. Besides, to be smug nad boastful is out of character with Chinese culture. China merely wants to be left alone to mind its own business.

China definitely has a long way to go as its still a developing country. There is no doubt about that. But there is no way that Japan will never be a superpower. This kind of talk occured in the 1980s because its economic growth was much higher than that of the US. But it soon stagnanted in the 1990s and Japan never recover. China is projected to surpass Japan in total GDP. But in term of GDP pre capita, its still extremely low and it is unlikely to surpass the US this century.

So what u will call the act of using army-tanks against the students
isin't that not cowardness .bcoz y u require a army tank to crush the un-armed students

isin't that not cowardness .bcoz y u require a army tank to crush the un-armed students

Erm, the tank driver in Tienanmen stopped. He tried to bypass the protestor. He was not crushed. Period.

as opposed to using napalm on innocent villagers like the Americans did? the difference here is that the tank stopped, the bombers didn't.

Mate,China isn't a power right now, just understand it, why are u ripping me off and defending China?
Chinese quality is very degradable and every Indian here knows it
People prefer made in india,made in thailand,made in usa,made in germany,made in france goods.
China in India is famous for its poor quality goods
:cheers:

LoL, you should make it clear that whether you indians can afford the good quality and expensive chinese goods, for example IPHONE is produced in China.

We can produce all kinds of goods according to your target price, for indian, I think the poor quality goods are suitable for you:pop:

Most chinese know there a long way to go. That's why we will try to improve to be better country. We tend to work toward our goal rather than talk. eg. china hong kong. 7 million ppl with $250 foreign reserve, similar to india but with over 1billion ppl.

Erm, the tank driver in Tienanmen stopped. He tried to bypass the protestor. He was not crushed. Period.
Ah...No one died in Tiananmen Square that day. Good to know.

I think you should go back the watch this scene again! The poor tank driver had to evade this student again and again!

Anyway, from my view (Chinese), the students are creating a riot in the country

LoL, you should make it clear that whether you indians can afford the good quality and expensive chinese goods, for example IPHONE is produced in China.

We can produce all kinds of goods according to your target price, for indian, I think the poor quality goods are suitable for you:pop:

yes India is a big market for i-phone and do u know why it sells here as hot cakes because it is DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA rather than PRODUCED IN CHINA:taz:

and about the fate of ur low quality products by each and every passing day ur each and every products r getting banned in India,ur chinese cell phones,telecom equipments and now power equipments,i dont know what is in line for 2morrow,so keep ur suitable low cost products for ur own citizens:taz:

yes India is a big market for i-phone and do u know why it sells here as hot cakes because it is DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA rather than PRODUCED IN CHINA:taz:

and about the fate of ur low quality products by each and every passing day ur each and every products r getting banned in India,ur chinese cell phones,telecom equipments and now power equipments,i dont know what is in line for 2morrow,so keep ur suitable low cost products for ur own citizens:taz:

So where are you gonna get those cell phones, telecom equipments, etc.? Most likely paying through the roof for Western corporations, right? And where do you think many of them manufacture their products(think iPhone)?

You can run, but you can't hide baby!

So where are you gonna get those cell phones, telecom equipments, etc.? Most likely paying through the roof for Western corporations, right? And where do you think many of them manufacture their products(think iPhone)?
in case of cell phones local Indian companies r mushrooming here,in case of power we already have companies here with much better quality products than Chinese with longer shelf life but got beaten in case of Chinese companies offering much cheap product but now that is taken care of:lol:,in telecom yes we r paying a bigger amount to western companies but have u seen any body complaining here,customer is happy,he got more reliable service:lol:

You can run, but you can't hide baby!

just open ur eyes baby,day by day we r kicking out ur companies,ask huwai how much they cried:lol:

Back
Top Bottom