What's new

‘China given evidence of its aid to NE insurgents’

Indian rebels, separatist and insurgents do not need outside help, they have the Indian army.

Across the spectrum of the Naxalite affected States, the weaponry traditionally used by the Maoists mainly consists of weapons either looted from the paramilitary forces and the police or manufactured locally. Looting of weapons from security forces and their installations has been the easiest recourse available for the CPI-Maoist to arm their cadres. In one of the major incidents of this nature, on February 6, 2004, according to police sources, the Maoists looted approximately 200 weapons from different police posts in raids of Koraput town. A PWG press release on this operation claimed, “weapons, ammunition, grenades valued at INR 500 million were seized by the Naxalites of the People’s War. Among them there were 500 sophisticated weapons of different types (.303, LMG, SLR, Mortars, Stens, Revolvers, Pistols), along with more than 30,000 rounds of ammunition, number of Mortar shells and Grenades.” Again, on February 9, 2005, the Maoists cadres attacked the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) store in the Hirauli area of Dantewada district of Chhattisgarh and looted 17 rifles and close to 50 tonnes of ammonium nitrate, an explosive used to detonate iron ore mines. On November 11, 2005, over a hundred Maoist cadres attacked a home guard training centre at Pachamba in the Giridih District of Jharkhand and looted 183 rifles, two pistols and 2500 cartridges. Most recently, on March 24, 2006, following an attack on the RamagiriUdayagiri sub-jail and other Government establishments in Gajapati District of Orissa, the Maoists looted 25 self-loading rifles, a pistol, a light machinegun and an AK-47 rifle.
Maoists: Deadly Arsenal

Indian rebels, separatist and insurgents do not need outside help, they have the Indian army.
Silly man!!! Indian Army? :woot: I don't think your brain cells have the capability of differentiating between Paramilitary forces, and the Indian Army!

For your information, the Indian Army does NOT operate against the Maoists. It's the BSF, CRPF and local police. The Army has nothing to do with the Maoists.

So just pipe down to avoid spewing baloney. Makes you look stupid.

Not only Xingiang, but India can make life hell for the Chinese in Tibet by launching a full scale insurgency there.

I think its time India did that to counter Chinese meddling in the Northeastern states.
billi ka khawab me chichra :rofl:

is there actually any NE India people on this forum?

so I was talk with this India dude from work and just joke with him to hook me up with wife from NE and he told me you people are not even considered as Indian by them, there have to be special permission from government for them to visit your region or something, I read you are got called chinki and discriminated a lot so the question is why in the fuk you want to stay under their suzerain, I will hate to live with brown race people but your mentality was begged so hard to be considered as Indian, you will rather be 2nd class citizen and live with them? what wrong with you people? at least Uighur people know they are different got superior mentality did not want to live under Chinese, it just confirm oriental peoples is really the most pathetic people on face of this earth, just sickening

is there actually any NE India people on this forum?

so I was talk with this India dude from work and just joke with him to hook me up with wife from NE and he told me you people are not even considered as Indian by them, there have to be special permission from government for them to visit your region or something, I read you are got called chinki and discriminated a lot so the question is why in the fuk you want to stay under their suzerain, I will hate to live with brown race people but your mentality was begged so hard to be considered as Indian, you will rather be 2nd class citizen and live with them? what wrong with you people? at least Uighur people know they are different got superior mentality did not want to live under Chinese, it just confirm oriental peoples is really the most pathetic people on face of this earth, just sickening

"...you people are not even considered as Indian by them..."
"...there have to be special permission from government for them to visit your region or something..."

I like trolls, even stupid and ill-informed ones with a misplaced sense of racial superiority. They set my day off to a pleasant start.

Do keep on.

"...there have to be special permission from government for them to visit your region or something..."

I like trolls, even stupid and ill-informed ones with a misplaced sense of racial superiority. They set my day off to a pleasant start.

Do keep on.

kaka i dont think nationalism is worth it. i think its bullshyt

Do keep on.
do you want me to upload the text? that's what he said

What is happening in Bangladesh, NE states and Myanmar are tied together. There is struggle for control of this region by various actors:
http://www.tni.org/sites/www.tni.org/files/download/theotherburma-webspreads.pdf
Burma Ready To Play Ball With US
Great Game East: India, China And The Struggle For Asia’s Most Volatile Frontier
India’s Treacherous Northeast
Is China Backing Indian Insurgents? | The Diplomat
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/SEA-01-020513.html

My own personal views, India is trying to take advantage of US Pivot to Asia in this theater. India has a 14 mile wide connection to NE states (Siliguri corridor):
Siliguri Corridor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ind-map-500.jpg

sorry for above wrong map, as Azad Kashmir is shown included in India, but this is expected as it is from an Indian site describing Indian nightmare scenario of Chinese-Pakistani two front invasion of India, perhaps at a good moment when NE population rise up and revolt against Indian occupation:
Nightmare 2012: Chinese Special Forces cut off Siliguri corridor

Correct map:
20111119_FBM953.gif

So justifiably Indians are nervous about their hold on Indian Occupied NE states (IONE) just as they are nervous about IOK (Indian Occupied Kashmir). While there is close to 800,000 armed and security forces in IOK, there is close to 600,000 in IONE. India has installed a puppet dictator in Bangladesh against Bangladesh people's will, who is helping India to catch NE rebels in Bangladesh landmass. Also India uses this same puppet to create bad relation with Myanmar. I think India is instigating anti-Muslim Buddhist radicals to create anti-Muslim riots and killings (Rohingya as well as Chinese origin Muslims). Speaking of creating anti-Muslim opinion, I have a suspicion that some countries do not want Chinese to get close to Muslim majority countries of the world, so I would not be surprised if one or more these countries had some hand behind Xinjiang incidents - India, US and Russia. No Muslim nations would be interested to pick a fight with China (their biggest potential ally) and stoke the Xinjiang insurgency and would do anything to eliminate this nuisance.

As the US looses their edge in next one or two decades, China needs to reorganize this region in cooperation with ASEAN countries and reduce undue Indian influence in this region. And only logical way to do that is bringing Myanmar under full Chinese control together with other ASEAN heavy weight countries like Indonesia and Malaysia. Once Myanmar is out of Indo-US sphere of influence, then it will be easy to push for NE states independence and free this 50 million people (the same size of population as Myanmar) from Indian yoke. If such a feat can be achieved, under a Sino-ASEAN regional negotiation, Bangladesh may make a deal with Myanmar about Rohingya, in return for the inclusion of Bangladesh among the group of nations under Chinese sphere of influence, together with the ASEAN group.

The possibilities look good for the future for this region, but for now China needs to gain strength, prepare the ground work and wait for the US to loose comparative strength.

@Wholegrain , would appreciate your kind opinion on above.

Last edited:
What is happening in Bangladesh, NE states and Myanmar are tied together. There is struggle for control of this region by various actors:
http://www.tni.org/sites/www.tni.org/files/download/theotherburma-webspreads.pdf
Burma Ready To Play Ball With US
Great Game East: India, China And The Struggle For Asia’s Most Volatile Frontier
India’s Treacherous Northeast
Is China Backing Indian Insurgents? | The Diplomat
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/SEA-01-020513.html

My own personal views, India is trying to take advantage of US Pivot to Asia in this theater. India has a 14 mile wide connection to NE states (Siliguri corridor):
Siliguri Corridor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ind-map-500.jpg

sorry for above wrong map, as Azad Kashmir is shown included in India, but this is expected as it is from an Indian site describing Indian nightmare scenario of Chinese-Pakistani two front invasion of India, perhaps at a good moment when NE population rise up and revolt against Indian occupation:
Nightmare 2012: Chinese Special Forces cut off Siliguri corridor

Correct map:
20111119_FBM953.gif

So justifiably Indians are nervous about their hold on Indian Occupied NE states (IONE) just as they are nervous about IOK (Indian Occupied Kashmir). While there is close to 800,000 armed and security forces in IOK, there is close to 600,000 in IONE. India has installed a puppet dictator in Bangladesh against Bangladesh people's will, who is helping India to catch NE rebels in Bangladesh landmass. Also India uses this same puppet to create bad relation with Myanmar. I think India is instigating anti-Muslim Buddhist radicals to create anti-Muslim riots and killings (Rohingya as well as Chinese origin Muslims). Speaking of creating anti-Muslim opinion, I have a suspicion that some countries do not want Chinese to get close to Muslim majority countries of the world, so I would not be surprised if one or more these countries had some hand behind Xinjiang incidents - India, US and Russia. No Muslim nations would be interested to pick a fight with China (their biggest potential ally) and stoke the Xinjiang insurgency and would do anything to eliminate this nuisance.

As the US looses their edge in next one or two decades, China needs to reorganize this region in cooperation with ASEAN countries and reduce undue Indian influence in this region. And only logical way to do that is bringing Myanmar under full Chinese control together with other ASEAN heavy weight countries like Indonesia and Malaysia. Once Myanmar is out of Indo-US sphere of influence, then it will be easy to push for NE states independence and free this 50 million people (the same size of population as Myanmar) from Indian yoke. If such a feat can be achieved, under a Sino-ASEAN regional negotiation, Bangladesh may make a deal with Myanmar about Rohingya, in return for the inclusion of Bangladesh among the group of nations under Chinese sphere of influence, together with the ASEAN group.

The possibilities look good for the future for this region, but for now China needs to gain strength, prepare the ground work and wait for the US to loose comparative strength.

@Wholegrain , would appreciate your kind opinion on above.

The current CPC members is more interested in buying mansions and buying European handbags for their mistresses. Their military development is for defense only and will only fight if their territory is compromise. They will not use military to aid small neighbouring states against another power even if they are as strong as US, which will not happen in our life time.
If China loses any big conflict, it will be the end of CPC and they are afraid of that scenario.
The reason

The current CPC members is more interested in buying mansions and buying European handbags for their mistresses. Their military development is for defense only and will only fight if their territory is compromise. They will not use military to aid small neighbouring states against another power even if they are as strong as US, which will not happen in our life time.
If China loses any big conflict, it will be the end of CPC and they are afraid of that scenario.
The reason
Vested interest and inflated self-interest are harmful for maintaining our national interest.

Back
Top Bottom