What's new

‘China given evidence of its aid to NE insurgents’

A bit OOT. Karma is a piece of shit! Believing in it imply that the world run on some kind of "rule" which it does not. So don't believe in Karma.

I somehow doubt this piece of information? How could they somehow got information from a top Chinese military official.
Just like the old way, send a beautiful young girl to sleep with him and voila

Excellent work. About damn time we funded and armed these freedom fighters in India seeking their freedom from Indian oppression and thuggery.

This is great news indeed, we need to fully support separatist movements inside India and collapse that regime and bring chaos.

Well done Chinese intelligence.

First free yourself from that 50 cents a day job making fake Nike shoes before you try to free any Indians

This is the biggest joke. Yea....a rebel army can support a attack helicopter fleet. WOW. Either you give the WA rebels too much credit or you will believe in crap if it satisfy your point of view.

Of course this is about India rebels. :offtopic: Can't find nothing about Indian rebels that you dig up these crap about WA rebels ?

Last edited:
It is true???

Where do you get the confirmation??? President Xi??? :rofl:

Do not pretend to be an intelligence expert though you are definitely NOT.

If it's true China backs the NE insurgents then what,India can do the same as counterpart,for example Xinjiang.

It is true???

Where do you get the confirmation??? President Xi??? :rofl:

Do not pretend to be an intelligence expert though you are definitely NOT.
Not Xi but Hu,don't know whether any changes happen.
It' sure I 'm better than some so called intelligence experts.

I thought gordon chang type of guys only come from the west. Now we have one from China.

Not Xi but Hu,don't know whether any changes happen.
It' sure I 'm better than some so called intelligence experts.

If it's true China backs the NE insurgents then what,India can do the same as counterpart,for example Xinjiang.
Not only Xingiang, but India can make life hell for the Chinese in Tibet by launching a full scale insurgency there.

I think its time India did that to counter Chinese meddling in the Northeastern states.

Last time one country tried to send insurgents in india, RAW replied in providing arms and money to largest state of that country.....now that country has to deal with liberation movement there, also in north too....not to forget India is training neighbouring country' soldiers who just recently breached the porous border between both countries. Think twice before you go against india.....India is as good as you in covert operations....

Not only that, we used the same set of people for supplying weapons to the freedom fighters on the other side whom the other side had cultivated to support the insurgents in our country. The whole supply chain was infiltrated and converted.

India doesn't need to show any proof if we believe in Chinese involvement, we must be gearing up for action.

Back
Top Bottom