What's new

China Gifts J-10 jets to Sri Lanka

Kanna what were you drinking when you posted this news? Can you at least give any source?

i guess Kanna is referring to J-10 model. :smokin:

if it's true, that means the j-20 project moves fast and can enter service much earlier than expected. but it just launched debut flight a month ago.

Hard to believe that China will give J-10 to Sri Lanka, but still there should be official announcement or reports from both Ministry of defense. Sri Lanka become important strategic partner but gift of new jets is unbelievable. Any how growing partnership between China & Sri Lanka is good.

Hard to believe that China will give J-10 to Sri Lanka, but still there should be official announcement or reports from both Ministry of defense. Sri Lanka become important strategic partner but gift of new jets is unbelievable. Any how growing partnership between China & Sri Lanka is good.

Am fairly certain that Pakistan will be the J-10B's first destination.

Its seems like India is getting alone in the region..........where Pakistan - China - Sir Lanka are coming closer to each other than ever before.

Its seems like India is getting alone in the region..........where Pakistan - China - Sir Lanka are coming closer to each other than ever before.

If you believe Sri Lankan and his threads , then most certainly yes.

PLA General Staff General Chen Bingde will arrive in Sri Lanka, Next month for a 3 day official visit

He is also expected to visit Sri Lanka’s Defence Services Command & Staff College

Then we can expect the PLA General’s statement regarding J-10 jets to Sri Lanka

A big THANKS to Central Military Commission of China

Yeah yeah ; just another 'my-friend-told-me-in-bed' kinda thread from Sri Lankan.

Nothing new I suppose.

yeah,so what is going to offend you if this is true or not?Its nothing relating with india lol.So why you so angry or whine about this news?Just get out and dont look down on Sri lankan.

PLA General Staff General Chen Bingde will arrive in Sri Lanka, Next month for a 3 day official visit

He is also expected to visit Sri Lanka’s Defence Services Command & Staff College

Then we can expect the PLA General’s statement regarding J-10 jets to Sri Lanka

A big THANKS to Central Military Commission of China

What a Bull Crap. You havent provided any source yet. And just by making Bold fonts you think you can convince us? You deserve to be reported for making non-sense threads.

Nothing really gonna change there, even if we see J-10 in Srilankan colours.

And nothing wrong in Chinese navy getting help from Sri Lanka as our warships use to get the same from Vietnam too.

yes,Vietnam is a credible partner,appreciate it .:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom