What's new

China Gifts J-10 jets to Sri Lanka

Good, because I don't think giving out half a billion dollars worth of arms to a country for free is smart.
Has this actually been confirmed? It sounds like a pretty dumb thing to do, that's alot of money getting nothing obvious in return.

Yeah yeah ; just another 'my-friend-told-me-in-bed' kinda thread from Sri Lankan.

Nothing new I suppose.

Nothing really gonna change there, even if we see J-10 in Srilankan colours.

And nothing wrong in Chinese navy getting help from Sri Lanka as our warships use to get the same from Vietnam too.

Trolling warning :P

Maybe they gifted J-10's EXACTLY like the one shown in the first picture :whistle:
deliveries in 2012 off course.. :cheesy:

Seriously though.. it may be a lend lease program if true.. or a soft loan..
whichever it is.
China is digging into lanka hard.

If true, then should bring some concerns to the Indian govt.

China has again caught India sleeping.

If true, then should bring some concerns to the Indian govt.

China has again caught India sleeping.

A gift has caught India sleeping? Besides if it is true it will much likely be a soft loan on the model of previous China-Sri Lanka development projects.

A gift has caught India sleeping? Besides if it is true it will much likely be a soft loan on the model of previous China-Sri Lanka development projects.

India has been certainly caught sleeping.

Chinese help on development projects is one thing and soft loans for procuring offensive weapons is something else.

I am not saying India should fear about Sri Lanka acquiring J-10's but then it also means increased Chinese influence on Sri Lanka.

Sri Lanka will be completely dependant on China for the spare parts supply, something which is not the case with Russian fighters, since the same parts can also be obtained from many CIS countries.

wow.

it means Pakistan is now the 2nd customer of j-10

congrats to sri lanka

India has been certainly caught sleeping.

Chinese help on development projects is one thing and soft loans for procuring offensive weapons is something else.

I am not saying India should fear about Sri Lanka acquiring J-10's but then it also means increased Chinese influence on Sri Lanka.

Sri Lanka will be completely dependant on China for the spare parts supply, something which is not the case with Russian fighters, since the same parts can also be obtained from many CIS countries.

IF Sri Lanka gets a demi regiment of J-10, they are not capable of air to ground, so I wouldn't really say offensive weapon, just a really good air superiority fighter (Top J-10A pilots hold 18:1 kill ratios against Su-30MKK regiments)

Trolling warning :P

Maybe they gifted J-10's EXACTLY like the one shown in the first picture :whistle:
deliveries in 2012 off course.. :cheesy:

Seriously though.. it may be a lend lease program if true.. or a soft loan..
whichever it is.
China is digging into lanka hard.

Santro ji , I have seem many threads WITH LINKS being deleted on the ground of 'source not reliable enough', 'Indian trash source' etc.
Fair enough.

But what about this guy regularly posting news with sources like 'I heard from friends' ; 'Just wait for two years, you will see' etc etc invariably followed by flags of the two counries in the next post. And specially this guy's history is not reliable enough like posting pictures from other websites saying he took them on his visit to India like that and he has already been busted once.

I dont know what is the purpose of these threads except provding the occasional laughter and some thanks. Take a note.

Santro ji , I have seem many threads WITH LINKS being deleted on the ground of 'source not reliable enough', 'Indian trash source' etc.
Fair enough.

But what about this guy regularly posting news with sources like 'I heard from friends' ; 'Just wait for two years, you will see' etc etc invariably followed by flags of the two counries in the next post. And specially this guy's history is not reliable enough like posting pictures from other websites saying he took them on his visit to India like that.

I dont know what is the purpose of these threads except provding the occasional laughter and some thanks. Take a note.

I am thinking of starting a thread with title US gifted 100 F-22s to Nepal. :woot:

I am thinking of starting a thread with title US gifted 100 F-22s to Nepal. :woot:

My friend told me that US has also promised 200 F-35's to Bhutan. :woot:

Dont forget to add the flags of US/Nepal and US/Bhutan in your respective posts and if possible photos of their Prime minister, King in US.:lol:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CCCCCCCCCCCC EEEEEEEEEEEEE ?????????

Back
Top Bottom