What's new

China forms missile brigade for South China Sea

US navy will deploy step by step in SCS, no fighting, just watching. Coming days Philippine will let US reopen Navy base in Phi. In the next days, may be US Navy join with Viet open ship reparature factories in Camranh Vietnam, and so on, no harry...:coffee:

LOL,just go to beg US like you did in 1974.

US will never dare to mess with China,that means gauranteed mutual destruction in both country's military and economy.see what happens in N.Korea,they deliberately test nuclear bombs and sank US ally S.Korean ships and threaten nuclear destruction of US.but there is nothing US can do about it,do you think US is afraid of N.Korea??no,it's China behind it.

Just like Chinese, America also has its core interest. And if that core interest is crossed, Americans would back the president and the military to take actions. For example, if an US carrier is attacked by China for some reason, US public would scream for action. But if things get to this point, both countries would lost.

As for mutual assure destruction, I'm not sure if this will be the case. I know US can easily destroy China. But I'm not sure if China can destroy the US. China can hurt the US. But China does not possess the sufficient nuclear missile to destroy the US as of now. I know there are other estimates of China's military capability but this are at best guesses.

So its important for both countries to understand the line that they should not cross.

As for the Spratleys, I don't foresee US intervention, especially if another country initiate conflict first.

As an American, I support all the countries along the South China Sea to resolve the issues in the dispute islands peacefully and by themselves without outside intervention.

Americans were forced to withdraw from Vietnam in 1973, and Congress did not allow the US government to intervene again in Vietnam. Take advantage of the situation, in january 1974, communist China has robbed Paracel Islands from South Vietnam. At that, America could not help South Vietnam again...
This revealed the true face of so-called "the help" of communist China for Vietnam...

Ofc there will be deaths on both sides but the difference is they will be heroes nonetheless but chinese soldiers on other hand got OWNED by viet women.. so it's the viet women u fear . Know your place :tdown:

that's great,let those women own us,lol

Just like Chinese, America also has its core interest. And if that core interest is crossed, Americans would back the president and the military to take actions. For example, if an US carrier is attacked by China for some reason, US public would scream for action. But if things get to this point, both countries would lost.

As for mutual assure destruction, I'm not sure if this will be the case. I know US can easily destroy China. But I'm not sure if China can destroy the US. China can hurt the US. But China does not possess the sufficient nuclear missile to destroy the US as of now. I know there are other estimates of China's military capability but this are at best guesses.

So its important for both countries to understand the line that they should not cross.

I don't think US will put their country's very survival on the line for Vietnam,Chinas has nuclear arsenal big enough to destroy the whole world once,US has them to destroy the world hundreds of times,and as the current biggest industrial manufacturer in the world,China can stockpile nuclear arsenal fast if it wants.but destroying the world once is enough the kill everyone.and China has good missile and rockets technology,and maybe now is the only country which can mass produce those weapons.

United States vs China - Consequences of a Nuclear War

Aby jan. 12, 2010

A lot of us are interested to know what are the chances of China standing against USA in the advent of a nuclear war. As both the Chinese and American administration are quite aware of the destruction such a war could cause, they are unlikely to ever consider a nuclear confrontation against each other. Hence this is a brief analytical article just to stimulate a discussion on the probable scenarios in case such a war were to happen. We will start off with a brief political background, after which we’d get on to the scenario analysis.

The Dong Feng 5A ICBM which has a range of 13000+ km and can carry up to 3 H-bomb warheads capable of killing 7.5 million people in NYC in less than 10 seconds.

The Chinese military maintains a fairly credible nuclear deterrance against its adversaries, without investing in a jumbo nuclear arsenal like Russia or the US. It all began with China’s successful transformation to a nuclear power on October 16, 1964. It was a major landmark and an achievement of the Chinese people in their struggle to defend their nation and also immune themselves from nuclear blackmail by the Americans.

Initially, the Chinese government vehemently opposed nuclear armament which fell to deaf ears of the then nuclear nations. The continued threats and reluctance of Britain and America to accommodate their legitimate interests led Mao Zedong to make China a military and nuclear might, with enough second strike capability to hit back if attacked by the United States. The United States has been traditionally a war economy, that profited from wars taking place in far away nation. Hence Mao Zedong, who was at odds with American interests in its neighbourhood, considered it a risk to the Chinese people not to develop a credible nuclear defence against the US.

A nuclear war between China and United States will likely be a US first strike on China. Due to its smaller arsenal and limited number of ICBMs, China would not risk a first strike on the US mainland. Hence, we will assume a US first strike and what follows. In the advent of a US first strike on China, the targets are more likely to be Chinese ICBM silos, as the US would first attempt to eliminate chances of retaliation as much as possible. A US attack on China’s ICBM silos would kill at least 1.5 million to 20 million civilians depending on the type and the number of warheads used. Assuming that most of its land based silos have been destroyed, China’s choice of retaliatory strike would be its submarine based SLBMs. Assuming that 12 JL-2 SLBMs with MIRV warheads are launched from two Jin class submarines, at least 20 of the largest American cities could be targeted. This would result in extermination of 25 million to 100 million civilians, which would be more devastating on the US than the first strike would be on China.

If we take more realistic standards, a nuclear war between China and USA would result in much higher casualties for both sides, due to real world lack of considerations. One would most likely obliterate the other or worse, both countries would be destroyed before a truce or victory call could be reached. It is more likely that Americans would suffer the most because of their lower population and lack of creature comforts (that they are habituated to). The Chinese on the other hand, would have more suvivours because of their much larger population, which is also much more adapted to adversity and wars than the American people.

I don't think US will put their country's very survival on the line for Vietnam,Chinas has nuclear arsenal big enough to destroy the whole world once,US has them to destroy the world hundreds of times,and as the current biggest industrial manufacturer in the world,China can stockpile nuclear arsenal fast if it wants.but destroying the world once is enough the kill everyone.and China has good missile and rockets technology,and maybe now is the only country which can mass produce those weapons.

:rofl: When US do new dessert storm in Gobi, you will be liberated from China, Long live Manchukuo.:tup:

lol...after missile brigades for India, Taiwan, USN AC...now South China Sea brigade...lol...

So, what VN made you are anxious, then you jumping up and down continuously?

no,we are at easy all the time,busy at building up the country and making the people more wealthy,only Vietnamese jump up and down and even took the street to show their anxiety,lol..

missile brigade in china isn't good for wealthy of chinese also, accidental such toys should be explosive and people are living in surrounding get risk. he he.

China's newly-formed missile brigade has Hanoi as target - YouTube

Missiles deployed:

DF-21
-Carries a single 500 kt nuclear warhead, up to 2,500 km range

DF-16
-Range 800km and 1,000 km

x3slee.jpg

Entire South China Sea is covered.

He he, don't bullying us with such fake toys.
1. it can get explosive at start.
2. Fake Automatic control system may drive it fly to Peking or Shang hai, Guangzhou ...
:agree:

lol.Chinese "fake" stuff can send people to the space,what kind of real stuff does Vietnam have?

Back
Top Bottom