What's new

China flags Uighurs as ‘extremist’ for having Quran, report says

Sure. Quote me when we harass Muslims for installing Quran app on their phones.
Since you pretend to believe everything from propaganda lunatics of human rights watch ,you can pretend to believe in anything.

Since you pretend to believe everything from propaganda lunatics of human rights watch ,you can pretend to believe in anything.

If you tell me that you will believe it only when Global Times report this, then I’m just gonna burst into laughing.

I don’t know, you tell me.
I can understand that the Uyghurs support Israel. But I don't know why Uyghurs support India...Is this their new task?

Wow shock horror. China oppressing Muslims and Indians killing raping Kashmiris that’s come a real shock to us Pakistanis
really. China oppresses Muslims.

11dc-alliances-mfbq-master1050.jpg

If you tell me that you will believe it only when Global Times report this, then I’m just gonna burst into laughing.
global times is 100% more reliable that human rights watch interest group,which is funded by cia and billionaires to target specific entities.

Last edited:
Tell me. Which media do you believe in?

Tell me. Which media do you believe in?
Anything non-CCP and Non-NK. What about you?

global times is 100% more reliable that human rights watch interst group,which is funded by cia and billionairs to target specific entities .
Lol okay.

I can understand that the Uyghurs support Israel. But I don't know why Uyghurs support India...Is this their new task?

May be they support India because we don’t harass them to keep Quran along. What do you think?

Anything non-CCP and Non-NK. What about you?

Lol okay.

May be they support India because we don’t harass them to keep Quran along. What do you think?
I don't believe in any Western media (starting with the Winnie the Pooh joke). Of course. I maintain an appropriate distance from the CCP official media.

You said you only trust non CCP media? Congratulations. You have been brainwashed by the West successfully.

Uyghur issue has made it very clear to Kashmiris that Pakistanis don't care about Islam, Pakistan is an Anti-muslim country. New generation of Kashmir realises that their muslims identity is secure only in India. China will soon start destorying mosques in Pakistan, Pak-occupied-Kashmir, GB and making new toilets in their place. China's anti-Muslim genocide will soon spread to neighbouring states. Kashmiri mosques will be safe because they're in India. Pakistan has betrayed Islam for a few billions dollars.

These are the same people who massacred Palestiniains for cash. The man who oversaw the genocide later became Chief of Pakistan Army and Martial Law administrator. https://tribune.com.pk/article/97173/the-forgotten-legacy-of-black-september-50-years-on

Well, why don't the Uyghurs support Pakistan, Syria, Iran, Libya, and Iraq? Will these countries harass them because they have the Quran?

Or you want to tell me. Does India respect the Quran more than Muslim countries?

Uyghur issue has made it very clear to Kashmiris that Pakistanis don't care about Islam, Pakistan is an Anti-muslim country. New generation of Kashmir realises that their muslims identity is secure only in India. China will soon start destorying mosques in Pakistan, Pak-occupied-Kashmir, GB and making new toilets in their place. China's anti-Muslim genocide will soon spread to neighbouring states. Kashmiri mosques will be safe because they're in India. Pakistan has betrayed Islam for a few billions dollars.

These are the same people who massacred Palestiniains for cash. The man who oversaw the genocide later became Chief of Pakistan Army and Martial Law administrator. https://tribune.com.pk/article/97173/the-forgotten-legacy-of-black-september-50-years-on
Fortunately. Muslim countries also have high IQ.

Screenshot_20230530_235043.jpg

I don't believe in any Western media (starting with the Winnie the Pooh joke). Of course. I maintain an appropriate distance from the CCP official media.

You said you only trust non CCP media? Congratulations. You have been brainwashed by the West successfully.

Sure. As long as I’m not brainwashed by CCP, I’m fine.

You , on the other hand, might be believing Global Times and Official North Korea news👍

Well, why don't the Uyghurs support Pakistan, Syria, Iran, Libya, and Iraq? Will these countries harass them because they have the Quran?

Or you want to tell me. Does India respect the Quran more than Muslim countries?

You are asking me questions like
1) Why Uyghurs support India and Israle
2) Why Uyghurs don’t support Pak Syria and Iran.

Why not ask the Uyghurs directly? Why asking me this non sense questions lol

Go to concentration camps in Xinjiang, you might find so many Muslims detained there. Go and ask them directly if you really want to find out.

Surprisingly not a single Pakistani has commented in this thread. I can understand the politicians that they have a diplomacy to follow, not sure why even the general Pakistan public is sooooo afraid of China that they don’t even want to utter a single word.

And yeah, their love of Islam is selective. They show all the love when it comes to Indian Muslims, there are no takers for Uyghurs. 😢

You , on the other hand, might be believing Global Times and Official North Korea news👍

Go to concentration camps in Xinjiang, you might find so many Muslims detained there. Go and ask them directly if you really want to find out.

Surprisingly not a single Pakistani has commented in this thread. I can understand the politicians that they have a diplomacy to follow, not sure why even the general Pakistan public is sooooo afraid of China that they don’t even want to utter a single word.

And yeah, their love of Islam is selective. They show all the love when it comes to Indian Muslims, there are no takers for Uyghurs. 😢
OK. You like Western news to humiliate your IQ. I don't have any problems.

I will maintain my judgment and thinking ability. I'm also very happy. Muslim countries will defend their IQ.

Screenshot_20230531_000246.jpg

We're just jealous you lot get away with it.

High IQ Chinese authoritarian commies killing it with the propaganda while we struggle with western imposed democracy, free media etc .. fuuuu :hitwall:
Don't tell me you're not drinking that BJP Jai Hind Holy Hindu Warrior Cow Urine #1 propaganda from your 56" chest.

The so-called north-east Indian Manipur, which is now in the midst of massive ethnic conflict, don't want to be called Indian, it's a pity, they should import some of Mao Zedong's pamphlets on guerrilla warfare, you should take up arms

OK. You like Western news to humiliate your IQ. I don't have any problems.

I will maintain my judgment and thinking ability. I'm also very happy. Muslim countries will defend their IQ.

View attachment 932341

Since we are members to a multilateral group which also has Muslim Countries, it proves that we don’t oppress, detain and kill Muslims.

That’s Chinese high IQ logic.

Oh, a little tip. The concept of 'concentration camps' comes from the West. It was invented by the West. Similarly, the West also invented gas chambers and incinerators. ETC.

Back
Top Bottom