What's new

China flags Uighurs as ‘extremist’ for having Quran, report says

How else can you defend the CCP lords who are forcing Xinjiang Muslims to uninstall Quran?
not just uninstall, they want to do a full HDD format before installing CCP software in the very SOULS of their muslim population.

they already demolishing their religious places and replacing with Chinese style architecture, also made the poor musalmans consume pork, during their holy fasting month no less.

pure evil

Pathetic lies are not worth refuting

I know right. You will only believe it when this is reported by Global Times (which, we both know will never happen!)

Al Jazeera, like Indian Media, is a liar too now.

not just uninstall, they want to do a full HDD format before installing CCP software in the very SOULS of their muslim population.

they already demolishing their religious places and replacing with Chinese style architecture, also made the poor musalmans consume pork, during their holy fasting month no less.

pure evil
Yeah I have heard that. Chinese have a weird way of dealing with terrorism. Surprisingly, they are quite successful at it.

Yeah I have heard that. Chinese have a weird way of dealing with terrorism. Surprisingly, they are quite successful at it.
being a 1 party non democratic state does have it's advantages.

@beijingwalker
See what Pakistani media reporting about Xinjiang. Why Pakistan would indulge in West Propaganda against China?

1685430292882.png

@beijingwalker
See what Pakistani media reporting about Xinjiang. Why Pakistan would indulge in West Propaganda against China?

View attachment 932256

Dancing isn't haram afaik

but forcing them to tell their children that prayer is harmful for the soul.. dear lord ! 😅

Pathetic lies are not worth refuting

@beijingwalker

View attachment 932256

LOl, they also claim China bans beard in Xinjiang, I see a lot of beard in your photo, as a hater you made a terrible mistake.

LOl, they also claim China bans beard in Xinjiang, I see a lot of beard in your photo, as a hater you made a terrible mistake.
I didn’t report this. Pakistani media did. They also seem to have a photo evidence apparently. You understand that right?

I didn’t report this. Pakistani media did. They also seem to have a photo evidence apparently. You understand that right?
All coming from western sources originally, do you know why all Muslim countries are on China's side against this western initiated propaganda campaign against China, first Tibet, and then Xinjiang? because they lied too much and now people first fooled have come to their sense and everyone knows those are lies.

All coming from western sources originally, do you know why all Muslim countries are on China's side against this western initiated propaganda campaign against China, first Tibet, and then Xinjiang? because they lied too much and now people first fooled have come to their sense and everyone knows those are lies.
This is great.

So simply call it a propaganda and everything will be fine. I hope Indian government can learn a thing or two from CCP. 👍

Also, Al Jazeera haven’t “come into the senses” apparently. They still reporting that China is into surveillance of Xinjiang Muslims who are installing Quran.

Indian fools more than their masters Americans are totally obsessed with the lies of Uyghers persecutions in Xinjiang in order to discredit China.

Dancing isn't haram afaik

but forcing them to tell their children that prayer is harmful for the soul.. dear lord ! 😅
Imagine if India had forced Muslims to teach this to their children. All Muslims from Indian Subcontinent would be calling for Jehad against evil Hindoos. 😢

Indian fools more than their masters Americans are totally obsessed with the lies of Uyghers persecutions in Xinjiang.
Haha I knew it. Let’s call it a propaganda and simply deny it. Problem solved.

So many fake stories about Xinjiang from Western MSM and NGOs. Do they use a random generator for this shit?

So many fake stories about Xinjiang from Western MSM and NGOs. Do they use a random generator for this shit?
We're just jealous you lot get away with it.

High IQ Chinese authoritarian commies killing it with the propaganda while we struggle with western imposed democracy, free media etc .. fuuuu :hitwall:

@renhai @etylo @beijingwalker
Do you also have this Jingwang App? Hain?
1. I don't know why you gave me the label. I am not interested in Uyghurs.

2. I don't think you can use Xinjiang to cover up the Kashmir issue. Because Xinjiang is 4 times richer than India.

We're just jealous you lot get away with it.

High IQ Chinese authoritarian commies killing it with the propaganda while we struggle with western imposed democracy, free media etc .. fuuuu :hitwall:
Is this true? Let's take a look at the true thoughts of the Indian people.

Screenshot_20221219_233838.jpg

Back
Top Bottom