What's new

China estimates COVID surge is infecting 37 million people a day

Sad views of the dead convoy in China

But dont worry this is all propaganda.

Meanwhile in other news, china published updated numbers for covid, zero deaths as recently reported.

Chinese reports are updated weekly, and last week there were dozens of deaths reported. That's a crematorium, i am pretty sure there are covid deaths there, but some might be dead due to flu. During winter time, we have almost 100'000 deaths due to flu. Can you tell me which? Omicron is very mild compared to delta, that's why you don't see oxygen canisters around or people burning in carparks.

Chinese reports are updated weekly, and last week there were dozens of deaths reported. That's a crematorium, i am pretty sure there are covid deaths there, but some might be dead due to flu. During winter time, we have almost 100'000 deaths due to flu. Can you tell me which? Omicron is very mild compared to delta, that's why you don't see oxygen canisters around.
Winter deaths, ahh now it makes sense here-

Winter deaths, ahh now it makes sense here-

I counted 12 bodies there. If we extrapolate, half is due to old age and flu. Hmmm, in a year around 9 million Chinese die naturally. 1.4billion people and all I could see are so few bodies? If we go by your 0. 1% we should be seeing bodies everywhere now

Exactly, people normally die of flu during winter. In India, it's the opposite, people die during summer and in carparks.lol

West sucks with thos speed in one week whole china have covid .

Do not dare to dispute govt numbers!

As per govt 0 died not 12-
Go to the Chinese health administration page and read their weekly report.

Do not dare to dispute govt numbers!

As per govt 0 died not 12-
So what is your point? I can show you thousands of people died in covid.

China with 1.4 billion has dead bodies in hospitals and where not !!! such revelation like a brainfart.

That's only a dozen bodies, it's far too low, we should be seeing thousands if we go by millions dead theory. It's been 2.5 weeks and the emergency ward across my street is still normal.

So what is your point? I can show you thousands of people died in covid.
Dont need to show bro, we all know they are dying in thousands everyday.

emergency ward across my street is still normal.
Funny coincidence, so is urgent care across mine!

Go to the Chinese health administration page and read their weekly report.
Too much work, just tell me its zero in the hospital across your street and I promise ill believe you!

Dont need to show bro, we all know they are dying in thousands everyday.

Funny coincidence, so is urgent care across mine!

Too much work, just tell me its zero in the hospital across your street and I promise ill believe you!
Oo really? What about the carpark? Lolol Thousands are dying, but we only see a dozen bodies? 9mil people die in China annually bhai, come on, you can do better than that.

Don't be lazy, google.

What about the carpark?
Car parks in NY and delhi turned into morgues too!

Hopefully chinese govt allows german vaccine for poor chinese too..

Car parks in NY and delhi turned into morgues too!

Hopefully chinese govt allows german vaccine for poor chinese too..

Still no thousands of bodies mate, in a year 9 million people die. On average how many deaths in China per day? How many are covid related and how many natural deaths or flu?

I could go CNN into any Indian morgue now and bodies would be lying on the corridors. Still no burning in carparks mate....

We don't allow transgenic vaccines for Chinese citzens, not even transgenic food crops. Chinese mrna are only tested overseas.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom