What's new

China estimates COVID surge is infecting 37 million people a day

F-22Raptor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dec 23 (Reuters) - Nearly 37 million people in China may have been infected with COVID-19 on a single day this week, Bloomberg News reported on Friday, citing estimates from the government's top health authority.

Dec 23 (Reuters) - Nearly 37 million people in China may have been infected with COVID-19 on a single day this week, Bloomberg News reported on Friday, citing estimates from the government's top health authority.

From 100s it jumped to 37 million daily infections. Don't know what to believe anymore 😕?

I don't understand the logic, if the reported numbers are really from the Government. Why report a very large number of infections and then also insist the number of deaths is zero? There are epidemiologists and infectious disease experts outside of China too. Why are they not covering up/understating infections?

I think in less than a week, all Chinese will be infected with Covid-19.

Just like everybody else on the entire planet.

It's just omicron.

Nothing serious.

I think in less than a week, all Chinese will be infected with Covid-19.

Just like everybody else on the entire planet.

It's just omicron.

Nothing serious.
This large scale of infections will surely lead to some mutations which will make it more virulent.

*Not a virologist, just my opinion from reading different research papers.

China started COVID so its only fair they fit the bill

also they were laughing when COVID killed Europeans claiming no COVID in China

they are getting pay back now no where in China is safe

Hey, Chinese haters. I think you will get Disappointed again. China is getting normal life again without suffer million of life.

China started COVID so its only fair they fit the bill

also they were laughing when COVID killed Europeans claiming no COVID in China

they are getting pay back now no where in China is safe
Did most of your family die of Covid?....Rip

Why report a very large number of infections and then also insist the number of deaths is zero? There are epidemiologists and infectious disease experts outside of China too. Why are they not covering up/understating infections?

China's National Health Commission to stop publishing daily COVID figures​

BEIJING (Reuters) - China's National Health Commission, which for the past three years or so has published daily COVID-19 case figures for the country, said it will no longer release such data from Sunday.

Actually I believe it.

Out of my family members in China, 2/3 have already gotten it. Most recovered in 3 to 5 days. Fever, cough, loss of taste and muscle pain are the most common symptoms. None of them required hospital treatment, but there is a shortage of off the counter medication.

mmexport1672029971107.jpg

Zombies shopping. Oh no, China is collapsing.

mmexport1672029968726.jpg
bodie piling up at emergency ward. Oh no China is collapsing.

mmexport1672024326851.jpg

3 dose sinopharm, 3 days to recover, mild fever and no cough. Yeap, Chinese vaccines don't work.

You know you won the argument when your opponent can only post satirical tiktok videos. Lol.
I doubt chinese govt is my opponent, although I agree the advertising for the people’s mask shouldn’t have been posted on tiktok though..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom