What's new

China Encircles India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it appears a perversion but I presume the thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night.

To call it perversion is putting it mildly, it is the worst form of inhumanity. A person who can enjoy the sorrow of others and sleep on it or feel happy about it can be a human only in form not in true sense.

The true face of Indians is shining through once again.

You know that Bangladeshis are Muslims right? It is extremely rude to refer to them as pigs.

I have seen ur chinese true face by your post aren't u guys happy for the mumbai attack which killls unarmed civilians and u are

Talking we having balls .I am telling u if u chinese have balls come and take Arunachal As simply ranting and not doing anything also means

that u too dont have balls to take arunachal from india

Bangladesh is encircled 3 sides by Indian Army and One side by Indian Navy.
Oh there is a small gap to escape.

The Indian Army and Navy does not scare Bangladesh. If you push us we will push you back against the Himalayas and squash you .....

For the same reason why you are surprised why you see only India around you.

Thats geography. India find itself encircled because it doesn't know how to make friends ......

Your government already said repeatedly, that Tibet is a part of China. :rofl:

They don't even have the balls to SAY they support Tibetan independence. If they can't even SAY that, then what can they do when Indian cities are openly attacked by cross-border militants?

link : India declines to affirm 'One China' policy --
India declines to affirm 'One China' policy - Times Of India

Update ur knowledge about the latest events happening around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom