What's new

China Encircles India

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the nutcases are in India and they are all corrupt .....

yh thats the reason our GDP clocks at 8% and the ur fellow mates are pouring here for a better opportunity

Ps:evryone has their fair share of nutcases and corrupts

btw whats with the chinese dragon thanking all of MBI's post is he livin off ur alms or r u sponsoring him :lol:

I am seeing repeatedly here posts where Cross border Terrorism and Mumbai attacks and killing of Innocent Indians is being talked of as an amusing thing and the restraint of India as a comic event. Sure fine everybody to their own opinions no doubt but i would like to ask the mods what are they doing do they also carry the same opinion that the blood shed of Indians is amusing and funny thing, some thing to be enjoyed then i think there is no need of reporting these posts as the forum itself believes in this.

Actually, Ms Clinton's urging India to play a more active role in Asia and the US naval exercises with Philippines and also Vietnam, is a sure indication that it is China that is being encircled.

It is proved so because it has spooked China wherein their Army Chief has querulously declared that the US actions were 'most inappropriate' and told the US not to waste money and instead use it for US people!!

I am seeing repeatedly here posts where Cross border Terrorism and Mumbai attacks and killing of Innocent Indians is being talked of as an amusing thing and the restraint of India as a comic event. Sure fine everybody to their own opinions no doubt but i would like to ask the mods what are they doing do they also carry the same opinion that the blood shed of Indians is amusing and funny thing, some thing to be enjoyed then i think there is no need of reporting these posts as the forum itself believes in this.

Indeed it appears a perversion but I presume the thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom