What's new

China Encircles India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah when our BSF jawans are killing your people each and every day like cockroaches then these comments are bound to come...never mind...Hasina maan jaegi ;)

Yes Hindus see everyone else as cockroaches thats why you can't keep your country together .....

Thats geography. India find itself encircled because it doesn't know how to make friends ......

Thats not mere geography friend, That geography has a history behind its formation. And India does not know how to make friends, how can we when some of our neighbors are un-friendly, Every big nation has a junk back yard and a smooth and friendly country side. We have good friends in the distant far. Fortunate enough indeed.

The Indian Army and Navy does not scare Bangladesh. If you push us we will push you back against the Himalayas and squash you .....

sir .i know that you are mad ..but this is just too much 4 me to handle ..:lol::lol::lol:

Yes Hindus see everyone else as cockroaches thats why you can't keep your country together .....

Lol, tell me one Hindu law enacted in the Indian constitution to call it a Hindu country. Lol, Our defense by itself is a gift of a beloved Muslim, a nation run by a Sikh PM and a Cristian Defense Minister.

You're right buddy, he is an Indian hiding behind false flags. :azn: Check the rest of his posts.

No I don't gloat over innocent people being killed, I leave that job to you Indians here.

Like I said, if you don't have the balls to respond to multiple and repeated attacks on Mumbai, then your promises are worthless.

Everyone knows that, which is why these groups are allowed to run free all over South Asia.
So you are admitting that terrorist attack originate from Pakistan?
effing ****! first let the investigations get over..what about violence in Xinjiang..go control that first and stabilize Tibet,lol you can't handle them,let alone India.

so have china completed encircling??its too boring now...

yawn.gif

The Indian Army and Navy does not scare Bangladesh. If you push us we will push you back against the Himalayas and squash you .....
Lol nowadays even ants are dreaming of climbing Mt.Everest! :lol:
Go secure your borders first,BSF alone is screwing your a$$,control your illegal immigrants as well!

What have Hindus done?, The missiles which will go to your back yard was invented by a muslim!!!

Where is the connection between seeing everyone as cockroaches and keeping a country together ?

Next , the biggest advantage age gives is maturity ( though not mandatory in every case) which in turn prevents a person from reacting to every childish retort one gets.

Lets exercise this if we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom