What's new

China Economy Forum

Funny how a currency post turned into a VN bashing one. Most of you guys don't live near the border so you both Chinese and Vnese have little ideas how people there react to the tension. Aside from the military and police personels, normal people feel pretty normal about it. With or without a govt supporting exchange center, there are plenty of ways in the market to exchange VND and RMB directly. Some VNese shops even accept RMB as payment. Sirs, all you guys can go on and on bragging about politics and stuffs, we still feel pretty convenient for common folks living in the VN-China border to have such exchange center.

No Vietnam bashing here. I posted this as a positive news. I would be more than happy to see China-Vietnam to have a more or less balanced 100billion official trade volume by 2020. Why would I not want to see China and its neighbors develop further and ensure East Asia to become a developed region just as North Europe?

This is simply crazy。:D

A narrowly-based rally that has sent the main Stock Index up nearly 50% in 2 months。:hitwall:

If Vietnam doesn't make a deal with China on currency swaps she'll forever indirectly controlled by the west financially. If she joins, at the least, she has one more alternative when the big SANCTION comes down hard on her from either side (see Russia).

Given the hostile relationship between VN-China throughout history and the current territorial dispute, there's more chance of China, not the West, putting a sanction on VN.

I know they're trolling, but there's smart trolls like Gambit and the rest like Eastsea and Black flag. My advice to these other Viet trolls-- Try harder--

I see you have imitated my "try harder" line. I can see how some Chinese members have exposed you a Viet.

Please stop copying my phrase.

RMB is the hard currency in Vietnam-China border trade, even Vietnamese dealers also like to own RMB more than V Dong. Both ppl welcome RMB currency trading center.

The Viet Dong is one of the world worthless piece of paper. LOL It doesn't have any value other than in Vietnam. Nobody accepts Viet Dong in international market.

No Vietnam bashing here. I posted this as a positive news. I would be more than happy to see China-Vietnam to have a more or less balanced 100billion official trade volume by 2020. Why would I not want to see China and its neighbors develop further and ensure East Asia to become a developed region just as North Europe?
Nah, I was not aiming at you. See the guy above me? Yeah, that's the kind of guys I was talking about. He talks big and all, but all he said was obvious. Do any Chinese boys use US dollar to pay for his lunch at school? Or any African countries use RMB as their main currency? Any sane govts will not allow any other than their own money to flow their market. In the international market, there are hundreds of currencies that are not accepted, why is VND special?

RMB is the hard currency in Vietnam-China border trade, even Vietnamese dealers also like to own RMB more than V Dong. Both ppl welcome RMB currency trading center.
Funny, China is the export side, of course Chinese dealers get the money, whether it is RMB or VND. However, the VND-to-RMB exchange rate set by Chinese dealers must be lower than those VNese dealers can get from their own sources. So yeah, that should explain the story for you.

Disgusting.

The only type of people that will use this Chinese currency trading center are those small time merchants. These are the people that import cheap Chinese plastic junks like poisoned toys and market them as Viet products using fake labels.

I will hire some hooligan to burn down this disgusting center. :coffee:

I like how you claimed in previous posts that a) you aren't a Viet and b) that you never troll and are completely impartial.

Yet here you are, freaking out because your Viet sensibilities are offended while threatening to burn down businesses because they trade in Chinese currency. Truly, you are an impartial intellectual and a treasure to PDF. :rofl: Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh!

Funny, China is the export side, of course Chinese dealers get the money, whether it is RMB or VND. However, the VND-to-RMB exchange rate set by Chinese dealers must be lower than those VNese dealers can get from their own sources. So yeah, that should explain the story for you.
LOL ... i say RMB is the hard currency in Vietnam-China border trade, main reason is Chinese dealers only accept RMB not VND, especially VND no useful inside China market.

LOL ... i say RMB is the hard currency in Vietnam-China border trade, main reason is Chinese dealers only accept RMB not VND, especially VND no useful inside China market.
Same goes for RMB inside VNese market. Dealers only pursuit profits, not patriotic or national pride.

Disgusting.

The only type of people that will use this Chinese currency trading center are those small time merchants. These are the people that import cheap Chinese plastic junks like poisoned toys and market them as Viet products using fake labels.

I will hire some hooligan to burn down this disgusting center. :coffee:

ahahahahahah.......that was hilarious my man. :omghaha::omghaha:
But then again, those vietnamese merchants are just trying to make a living bros. afterall, its better than stealing. so dont burn their trading center/shops, else they might burn you instead. :flame:

Monster of the sea: The size of four football fields, world’s largest container ship sets off on her maiden voyage from China

23C2931E00000578-0-image-m-33_1417770875109.jpg

Read more: World's largest container ships sets off on maiden voyage from China | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

20141206000119.jpg

The Chinese high-speed rail industry appears to make further headway in its overseas initiative, targeting the new markets of India and Pakistan.

The progress was highlighted recently by the visit of executives of Indian's high-speed rail company to China's National Railway Administration on Dec. 1, when they discussed India-China cooperation in high-speed rail construction.

The visit followed comments by the spokesperson for India's ministry of railways one week ago, saying China will conduct feasibility study on the plan of constructing a high-speed rail system in India 1,754 kilometers in length, the second longest worldwide so far. The railway will connect Delhi and Chennai, with a budget of 2 trillion rupees (US$32.3 billion). In September, China signed a memorandum of understanding with India, pledging to help the latter in rail construction, including technology transfer, training of rail technicians, development of railway stations and railway construction.

In late November the development and reform commission of Xinjiang Uyghur autonomous region announced the kickoff of a feasibility study on a China-Pakistan rail project, according to Guangzhou's 21st Century Business Herald. An insider from China Railway Corporation said that the projected railway may pass through Central Asia, with which China has longstanding cooperation in rail construction.

Reportedly, China Railway First Survey & Design Institute Group has completed a draft report on the projected China-Pakistan rail, with a planned length of 1,196 kilometers.

India and Pakistan targets of China's high-speed rail industry|Policy|Business|WantChinaTimes.com

Karachi-Lahore-Peshawar railway track is 1732km long. But i don't see high speed trains in Pak anytime soon. China just signed $3.7 billion deal to upgrade existing railtrack and increase speed to 120km/h.

Back
Top Bottom