What's new

China Economy Forum

^
If Chinese government don't control China stock market, the number will be much higher since a long time ago.

I don't understand why they loosen the grip recently.
China stock market is not very healthy:disagree:

I. The General Introduction of CHTF

Each year, CHTF is co-hosted in Shenzhen by ten ministries and commissions namely Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and National Development and Reform Commission etc. and Shenzhen Municipal People’s Government. Up to now, 14 CHTFs have been successfully held in succession. For each CHTF, the total exhibition area exceeded 100,000m2, the exhibitors were nearly 3,000 from more than 50 countries and the visitors surpassed 500,000. Currently, it is the largest and most influential scientific and technological fair in China and is renowned as “the No.1 Technology Show in China”.

China Hi-Tech Transfer Center

1414.jpg
11.jpg
22.jpg
33.jpg
44.jpg
55.jpg
66.jpg
77.jpg
88.jpg
99.jpg

1414.jpg
1010.jpg
1111.jpg
1313.jpg
QQ截图20141129203432.png

我国的黑科技: 我国真实版等离子光剑

《我国真实版光剑:我国成都某公司早已全部全面的研制成功并全部全面投入装备与使用了全世界第一个1米长电弧等离子束》发布时间:2013年-09月-23日,09时:20分:08秒。
文章来源:王爽。
文章来源:《成都商报》。

我国成都一家本小型土企业公司通过自主创新,早在2013年1月1日就早已全部全面研制成功了全世界第一条1米长电弧等离子束并全部全面的投入装备与使用——可以广泛应用于众多工业领域的基础热源——层流电弧等离子束,这种等离子束可以产生稳定、可控的热源,温度可在15000摄氏度至200摄氏度间调节。其在3D打印技术中也可以得到应用,早已在2013年1月1日就全部全面的投入在了我国成都诞生的全世界第一台的真正意义上可应用于工业的3D打印机上的全部全面的装备与使用。
成都真火科技有限公司董事长朱华和他的团队研发、制造出了世界首台200千瓦、具有完全自主知识产权的大功率层流电弧等离子体设备,作为成都本土企业,在该技术上引领了世界潮流。传统的湍流电弧等离子体射流短,形成的等离子束仅几厘米,不算一种理想的高温束状热源,而现在他们研制出的层流电弧等离子束在大气压下射流长达1米,是一种稳定的优质超高温长束热源。
在该公司的厂房,记者看到了相关设备。首先,它有一个类似于电脑服务器的电源装置,连接的另一部分就是等离子束发生器,开启电源后,通过电脑控制系统,就可以看到一条闪亮的光束从其发生器前端射出。
长约1米左右的等离子束,从发射器端口开始,温度在几万摄氏度至几百摄氏度不等。但即便是将手指放在距离光束机几厘米的位置,也不会感觉到任何温度,“这很重要,说明我们将这个基础热源做成可控制的,热量是集中分布的。”朱华说。
这种等离子束可以作为3D打印的基础热源。目前3D打印采用的热源为激光,与其相比,“层流电弧等离子束功率更好,电使用率可以达到95%。”该公司总经理李向阳说,由于3D打印的第一步就是要将材料融化,不同材料对温度要求不同,而该等离子束温度可控并稳定,且造价比激光束要低。可说是目前全球能用于3D打印的最佳热源。
李向阳透露,目前该公司与成都一家民企在合作,预计今年年底将打造一台真正意义上的金属3D打印样机,不同于打印人像、装饰品等小部件,该设备将能够真正应用于工业。

(《成都商报》记者:张舒。)
链接: 我国成都公司早已全部全面的研成并投入装用了世界第1个等离子束~_军备吧_百度贴吧
我申明这是去年公开发表的,所以应该不算泄密吧。
001KeWwPgy6O4ff8eWc20&690.jpg

C517N0064H_2014%E8%B3%87%E6%96%99%E7%85%A7%E7%89%87_N71_copy1.JPG

A man provides private forex trading at the China-Vietnam border, May 15. (Photo/CNS)

China has opened a currency trading center on the border with Vietnam, the first of its kind in the country that has effectively reduced rampant and illegal private foreign exchange trading there, Shanghai's China Business News reports.

In Vietnam, it requires tens of thousands of Chinese yuan to obtain the government's approval for the establishment of a bank, the main reason behind the rampant illegal private forex trading at the border, according to the report.

Before 2009, exchanges between the two currencies had to be conducted via US dollars in local banks, contributing to the rise of "bank stalls" that provided the illegal service of direct exchanges between the Chinese yuan and the Vietnamese dong in the cross-border region.

Merchants in Dongxing in southern China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region near the border with Vietnam had to conduct currency conversions through such "bank stalls," where there could a huge difference currency exchange rates from one stall to the next, the report said.

Since there was no official exchange rate from yuan to dong, the market price was determined by local "bank stalls" and the conversion process was simple and underdeveloped.

Since China established a currency trading center on the China-Vietnam border in April though, the situation of rampant illegal private currency trading has improved significantly.

The ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Currency Business Center, initiated by the Agricultural Bank of China in Dongxing, allows direct convertibility of yuan and dong by both individuals and companies.

China was Vietnam's largest trade partner in 2013 with its total turnover reaching US$50 billion, up 22% year-on-year, according to Vietnam customs authorities.

In 2013, Vietnam spent US$ 37 billion on imports from China, up 28.4%, while it exported US$ 13 billion worth of goods to China, up 7% year-on-year.

After it began promoting the yuan's globalization in 2009, China launched a series of programs to promote usage. These included a pilot program to expand the investment quota under its renminbi qualified foreign institutional investors (RQFII) that allows foreign investors access to stocks traded on China's mainland. They also liberalized the yuan's capital account in Shanghai's free trade zone.

The government has also launched a pilot scheme to boost the cross-border use of yuan and a scheme to connect the Shanghai stock exchange to its counterpart in Hong Kong, among others.

Disgusting.

The only type of people that will use this Chinese currency trading center are those small time merchants. These are the people that import cheap Chinese plastic junks like poisoned toys and market them as Viet products using fake labels.

I will hire some hooligan to burn down this disgusting center. :coffee:

Vietnamese like RMB more than USD, that's why China is the 1st biggest foreign suppler to Vietnam.
But the question is do you like V Dong ? I personally think VND is more junk than indian rupee.

Disgusting.

The only type of people that will use this Chinese currency trading center are those small time merchants. These are the people that import cheap Chinese plastic junks like poisoned toys and market them as Viet products using fake labels.

I will hire some hooligan to burn down this disgusting center. :coffee:
:blah:

But the question is do you like V Dong ? I personally think VND is more junk than indian rupee.

:blah:

I don't understand something:

You are a VietNamese but why do you always hate on your own motherland and constantly sucking up to Chinese members here?

It's not like you have any interest in Chinese military either. You're kinda weird.

Yea remember in that thread when a few Chinese members exposed you as a VietNamese and you almost cried?

Stop pretending you dont remember that thread.
Typical vietnamese logic...or lack of.

It's ok maybe in your next life you'll reincarnate as a Chinese. For the remaining years you have left enjoy your sad life.

:pop:

Typical vietnamese logic...or lack of.

It's ok maybe in your next life you'll reincarnate as a Chinese. For the remaining years you have left enjoy your sad life.

:pop:

You are really in denial. In that thread, you called the Chinese people "cockroaches" and a few Chinese members caught you saying it and exposed you as a VietNamese.

Just search for "cockroaches" and your post will come up.

Anyway I'm off topic.

You are really in denial. In that thread, you called the Chinese people "cockroaches" and a few Chinese members caught you saying it and exposed you as a VietNamese.

Just search for "cockroaches" and your post will come up.

Anyway I'm off topic.
When did i deny i didn't say that? Vietnamese or indian logic strikes again....

Back
Top Bottom