What's new

China does it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he obviously wasn't beaten hard enough.

1.) he knows english very well. native even. almost nonexistent among chinese born and raised in china.

2.) he has access to internet after being interrogated by police instead of being put in prison or monitored.

We also have to contrast the "oppression" of about 2 million Tibetans with the "oppression" of 160 million Dalits who are hunted and pissed on by caste Indians every day. I wonder which "oppression" is worse, the one that modernizes Tibet and makes life better for the Tibetans, or the one that makes Dalits scoop human **** by hand. Not 1 tibetan does that btw.

1.) he knows english very well. native even. almost nonexistent among chinese born and raised in china.

2.) he has access to internet after being interrogated by police instead of being put in prison or monitored.

We also have to contrast the "oppression" of about 2 million Tibetans with the "oppression" of 160 million Dalits who are hunted and pissed on by caste Indians every day. I wonder which "oppression" is worse, the one that modernizes Tibet and makes life better for the Tibetans, or the one that makes Dalits scoop human **** by hand. Not 1 tibetan does that btw.

We learn in our history courses that China invaded Tibet with force
But it seems we are all wrong
China was liberating Tibet
Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They always say here Dalai Lama is a religious figure
But the truth he is the son of the devil. He should be beaten and beaten , until the devil comes out from his body. lol.

1. If you had bothered reading the link - you would realize he spoke almost no English - it was a translation.

2. He has not posted it himself - he speaks to some journalist here.

Hunted and Pissed on? You have proof of that outside of your little red book? A Dalit is the Father of the Indian Constitution, a Dalit has been President, a Dalit is currently the CM of India's largest state - Uttar Pradesh. How many Tibetans are there in the Politburo? How many have been Presidents or Premiers?

Modernize Tibet? HAHAHAHAHA - kill the Tibetans, force them out of them homes - fill Tibet with Han Chinese and Tibet is modern. What a flawless mantra.

Anyways, if conditions were so bad for the poor Dalits - they would be going to China as refugees and living in that wonderful, utopian land. Fact is - it is Chinese citizens - 150,000 of them who are refugees in India. How many Indians are refugees in wonderful China?

1. If you had bothered reading the link - you would realize he spoke almost no English - it was a translation.

2. He has not posted it himself - he speaks to some journalist here.

Hunted and Pissed on? You have proof of that outside of your little red book? A Dalit is the Father of the Indian Constitution, a Dalit has been President, a Dalit is currently the CM of India's largest state - Uttar Pradesh. How many Tibetans are there in the Politburo? How many have been Presidents or Premiers?

Modernize Tibet? HAHAHAHAHA - kill the Tibetans, force them out of them homes - fill Tibet with Han Chinese and Tibet is modern. What a flawless mantra.

Anyways, if conditions were so bad for the poor Dalits - they would be going to China as refugees and living in that wonderful, utopian land. Fact is - it is Chinese citizens - 150,000 of them who are refugees in India. How many Indians are refugees in wonderful China?

What a great pissing contest this is.

Again I wonder how many espousing crude language and ignorance freely here will speak so uninhibitedly when face to face.

This is the kind of thread that I really loathe. A thread that starts with very little mutual respect will possess less as time goes on.

CS my dear friend, you very well know the intent of the post (look at the title). Why even bother posting here and extending the thread's relevance. You and CD have better things to do :tup:
I feel your pain dude.

CS my dear friend, you very well know the intent of the post (look at the title). Why even bother posting here and extending the thread's relevance. You and CD have better things to do :tup:
I feel your pain dude.

Of course you're right, but pride is not always rational ;) If it was I might have saved myself many bruises and a few bloody noses growing up.

I wonder why some people balk and feign ignorance when they don't have an answer. I guess putting up with hypocritical little men is the price we must pay to be on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom