What's new

China does it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, let's just stop this baby eating stuff. No need to bring it up on this thread here. It might be a legend, or might have truth in it, in either case, there is no need to bring it up here.

Now you see how the trolling comes from both sides. How can anyone expect Chinese and Indian posters to get along here, when you have Indian people accusing Chinese people of eating babies?

It's completely over the line, and there is no excuse either, given that the very first hit on Google is the exact same page which disproves this urban legend.

Now you see how the trolling comes from both sides. How can anyone expect Chinese and Indian posters to get along here, when you have Indian people accusing Chinese people of eating babies?

It's completely over the line, and there is no excuse either, given that the very first hit on Google is the exact same page which disproves this urban legend.

As you said, it works both ways - who's the saint? I requested him not to post it here because I did not see him responding to obvious Chinese trolls. If he had done that, I would have probably egged him on. I propose that we simply request our fellow-countrymen to cease, if something is uninitiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom