What's new

China delivers 6 JF-17 Thunder fighters to Myanmar

All this has been discussed to the bone and there's a dedicated thread on this, however here's one such up gradation invented and installed by PAF for the JF-17.

Sir ji, any upgrade and part is being used.

Both are different, some indian made parts are used in p8i aircraft... It doesn't mean that India upgrade the aircraft. even Indian made parts are used in many aircraft including sure 30mki.

Why all upgraded aircraft done by Chinese engineers in China for if 17? yes, pakistan engineers must be there but it is called OEM product.

When pakistan will do by himself than please update. Thanks

Just one for example:

Turkish targeting pod

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/ar...s-aselsan-targeting-pod-on-jf_17-fighter.html

There are several others too

I m not getting, we have integrated our Indian made AA missile with su30mki. Should i call major upgrade?

The fact is that we should taken support from Russia as same as pakistan should have taken support from Chinese... Both cases OEM is attached

Both are different, some indian made parts are used in p8i aircraft... It doesn't mean that India upgrade the aircraft. even Indian made parts are used in many aircraft including sure 30mki.

Why all upgraded aircraft done by Chinese engineers in China for if 17? yes, pakistan engineers must be there but it is called OEM product.

What farting about, this video clearly shows this upgrade is done by PAC in Pakistan, @Rajesh Kumar :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I m not getting, we have integrated our Indian made AA missile with su30mki. Should i call major upgrade?

The fact is that we should taken support from Russia as same as pakistan should have taken support from Chinese... Both cases OEM is attached

It is an upgrade. Pakistan preferred Turkish pod over Chinese one.

There is no point being stubborn and accept the fact that Pakistan has made upgrades without chinese technology.

Don't acting like a stubborn its a pakistani upgrade we full OEM rights @Rajesh Kumar :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

img-e29073798631e4531a6a3c144b6320a1.jpg

Video: https://m.weibo.cn/3622879452/4297329748616922

img-92a5e13dfdd9095cf01d43e76807011f.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe, Myanmar will consider JF-17B, too.

it's highly possible.bro waiting the time of B version to be ready may be one of the reason of delayed delivery. hopefully 8 block 2 + 8 B version.

i wish they were not sold by us as they have killed innocent humans
impossible. if we intend to kill them , we dont even need expensive fighter jet and PGMs. just small arms are enough.

That will be a huge leap forward for Myanmar along with Su30SME(If they opt to buy)
Considering the best fighter they have are the older Mig29 variants which are short range interceptors only.
The BVRAAM capability, Anti Ship Capability, Standoff Strike Capability on ground Targets. Its a honeymoon for their air force
that's why we already ordered 6 Su-30SME from Russia and the delivery will be started at the end of next year. bro
according to some sources, Myanmar AF is considering to decommission their F7 fleets ( total 64 ) in very soon and will be replaced with JF-17 gradually.So there is a huge potential to buy more (may be 16 more ) if Myanmar AF is satisfied with the performance of JF. that's why they even have a talk to assemble them in Myanmar. bro

that's why we already ordered 6 Su-30SME from Russia and the delivery will be started at the end of next year. bro
according to some sources, Myanmar AF is considering to decommission their F7 fleets ( total 64 ) in very soon and will be replaced with JF-17 gradually.So there is a huge potential to buy more (may be 16 more ) if Myanmar AF is satisfied with the performance of JF. that's why they even have a talk to assemble them in Myanmar. bro
Ambitious.

Ambitious.
it's long term plan. bro it can not be done over night or a year. even now this JF-17 delivery took more than 3 years and not finished yet. it may even take a decade to fullfil our requirement.

it's highly possible.bro waiting the time of B version to be ready may be one of the reason of delayed delivery. hopefully 8 block 2 + 8 B version.

I hope JF serve your AIR FORCE well :cheers:

Su-30 with JF will be a interesting Combination, looking forward to have them pitched against each other in Exercises :)

Is it possible that myanmar also inter3sted in block 3? Cuz senior membe4 said that block 3 is basd on block b

Back
Top Bottom