What's new

China delivers 6 JF-17 Thunder fighters to Myanmar

Getting a profit by selling Chinese... Because pakistan done financially contribution for if17 project.

But all technical development and testing done by China and customize as per pakistan and other airforce requirements. Therefore, given TOT transfer to pakistan. Now doing the same job which is we are doing from many years.

We are not getting any profit share if i talk about su30mki because we never done financially help during the Su30 development. But just like if 17, su30mki also customized as per our requirement and we are using Indian made parts just like you also claim.... No difference...

But India doing the same job as pakistan doing with if 17 but difference is that pakistan is eligible to get share profit but we don't.

The open and known fact is that if 17 designed by soviet and technical testing and development done China.

Till now pakistan has not a design or develop a trainer aircraft so no use for talking a fighter aircraft.
You also funded PAK/FA. yet the IAF was only allowed to fly the aircraft in Russia, and when one caught fire, no IAF personal was allowed near it to see and assess the damage....why. after all you were also funding that project.
And since you are harping the same tune, so if Russians designed the JF-17, then they also become share holders. NO. ?
And if you think your involvement in the MKI is just as our is with JF-17 then you must seek compensation from the Russians since it's due to the lack of spares from them that your MKIs are hangar queens.
BTW, China hasn't inducted the JF-17 for it's air force and i assume you think they have only production facilities running to just supply Pakistan or maybe the JF designation represents, Joint Fighter aka Joint Venture.

Why your fooling youself its same project name earlier its called FC-1 (1995 to 2000) later its called JF-17 @kris :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:
Dear windjammer, when ever china is there i refuse to believe they will let other have the money when they can do it on their own.

Good for Pakistani if it's giving you some much wanted expertise and money

I would be glad to see any official info that pakistan is involved in production of fc-1

Just no offense

These are not JF-17 thunders, they are FC-1 delivered by the Chinese. The training and everything else will be imparted by the Chinese. :lol:
Produced by PAC:

15697794_10154502182312663_6011501043045333807_n.jpg
15727036_10154502182307663_2729264568605958616_n.jpg

Dear windjammer, when ever china is there i refuse to believe they will let other have the money when they can do it on their own.

I would be glad to see any official info that pakistan is involved in production of fc-1

Just no offense
WOW what lame thinking you have there entire thread running since September,6 on PAF section that PAC manufacturing JF-17 at home, you're in delusional mode dude @kris :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

WOW what lame thinking you have there entire thread running since September,6 on PAF section that PAC manufacturing JF-17 at home, you're in delusional mode dude @kris :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:
I said nothing personal...
I gave my reason too..

Good if pac is manufacturing them. Definitely a matter of pride to export a fighter jet.

:yahoo:

You also funded PAK/FA. yet the IAF was only allowed to fly the aircraft in Russia, and when one caught fire, no IAF personal was allowed near it to see and assess the damage....why. after all you were also funding that project.
And since you are harping the same tune, so if Russians designed the JF-17, then they also become share holders. NO. ?
And if you think your involvement in the MKI is just as our is with JF-17 then you must seek compensation from the Russians since it's due to the lack of spares from them that your MKIs are hangar queens.
BTW, China hasn't inducted the JF-17 for it's air force and i assume you think they have only production facilities running to just supply Pakistan or maybe the JF designation represents, Joint Fighter aka Joint Venture.

1st- once design sold to China by soviet then soviet are not eligible to get any profit further.

PAK/FA - we want more involvment and it is just different story compare to if 17. During the jf17 development and testing done by Chinese and some inputs given by pakistan as per their requirements. And, pakistan was not having any issue, because they knew that they will get 70-80 % TOT.

PAK/FA - we want our complete involvement during development and including Indian hardware, some from west countries and control with codes and everything. So we will able to upgrade by ourselves... We don't want any OEM attached.

We dont want Just like, all upgradation for if17 is doing by Chinese with some pakistan inputs but OEM is attached.

Let me know if any upgrade done by pakistan without China. I will appreciate... Thank you...

Just no offense
China just has a facility for the JF-17 not a production line since that was transferred to PAC after the production of six or so prototypes.
The fact that it's Pakistan which markets and displays the aircraft all over the globe should end any doubts.
FC-1 Fighter China-1 became JF-17 or Joint Fighter-17.

China just has a facility for the JF-17 not a production line since that was transferred to PAC after the production of six or so prototypes.
The fact that it's Pakistan which markets and displays the aircraft all over the globe should end any doubts.
FC-1 Fighter China-1 became JF-17 or Joint Fighter-17.

you are wasting your time on walls

Back
Top Bottom