What's new

China delivers 6 JF-17 Thunder fighters to Myanmar

Some India's neighbors really care about their strategic and operational independence.
Indian actually care about their inability to access the JF-17M .... I mean what Myanmar Air force would gain in exercise with Indian Air force which they would not be able to gain by conducting exercises with Chinese Air force ...??

how would any security clause would restrict any of the operational or technological capability of Myanmar Air force ...??

Indian actually care about their inability to access the JF-17M .... I mean what Myanmar Air force would gain in exercise with Indian Air force which they would not be able to gain by conducting exercises with Chinese Air force ...??

how would any security clause would restrict any of the operational or technological capability of Myanmar Air force ...??
I mean that, while Indian member emphasizes the independence, he has forgot what India is doing to some its neighbors.

Sir thats impossible .

We are just guessing here about the restrictions. May be Myanmar cannot use these in war unless and until China explicitly approves their use. Who knows what restrictions have been put on Myanmar.

Do you know that US weapons that India procures cannot be used against Pakistan and can only be used against China?

This is the reason why India prefers Russian weapons. Indian military loses its independence every time it procures US weapons.
Sir thats impossible

Sir had china imposed any sanction 9n any country ?

Restrictions are incorporated to ensure that selling country can control the buying country.

The question of imposing arises in the future when the time is appropriate.

Restrictions are incorporated to ensure that selling country can control the buying country.

Nobody knows future sir. Sir am talk8ng about present

I am still waiting for the first deal of Tejas export, then we will talk.

Oh i love the butt hurt on full display by the bewildered Bhartis, :laugh:

Here are some facts to increase your pain.

Normally Pakistan manufactures 60% off the air frame, while the rest is manufactured in China. Final assembly takes place in Pakistan. In case of Myanmar, the final assembly was done in Chengdu. PAC manufactured its share of 60% air frame and shipped it to China, which assembled its share of 40% and shipped/ferried them to Myanmar.

View attachment 506182

"Normally", but what about in this case?

Back
Top Bottom