What's new

China delivers 6 JF-17 Thunder fighters to Myanmar

signed in the contract

Thanks. Demonstrates that China is equally worse as the US if not worst when it comes to Arms sales and restrictions.

Russia is the way to go if countries wanted to be independent not someone's colony.

How sad that Myanmar fell for China and lost its independence in the process:D

Thanks. Demonstrates that China is equally worse as the US if not worst when it comes to Arms sales and restrictions.

Russia is the way to go if countries wanted to be independent not someone's colony.

How sad that Myanmar fell for China and lost its independence in the process:D
@Horus @waz troll alert

Sir its

Jealousy:pakistan::china::flame:

Not really.

Indian SU-30 (Russian origin) does military exercises with Singapore's F-16 (US Origin) all the time.

Neither Russians nor US restrict this like China is doing.

The onus is on China to explain and clarify why and how is it putting these restrictions on Myanmar.

Not really.

Indian SU-30 (Russian origin) does military exercises with Singapore's F-16 (US Origin) all the time.

Neither Russians nor US restrict this like China is doing.

The onus is on China to explain and clarify why and how is it putting these restrictions on Myanmar.
Sir every nation has its priorities

Sir every nation has its priorities

Of course but here China's priorities are overriding Myanmar's priorities.

How does this restriction help Myanmar as the buyer? I understand that it would help China as a seller.

S
Of course but here China's priorities are overriding Myanmar's priorities.

How does this restriction help Myanmar as the buyer? I understand that it would help China as a seller.
Sir even india would not allow if they sell tejas . Nobody gona over ride . Myanmar can do exercise with every other co7ntry except india and bangladesh and its just my opninion am not an expert

S

Sir even india would not allow if they sell tejas . Nobody gona over ride . Myanmar can do exercise with every other co7ntry except india and bangladesh and its just my opninion am not an expert

We are just guessing here about the restrictions. May be Myanmar cannot use these in war unless and until China explicitly approves their use. Who knows what restrictions have been put on Myanmar.

Do you know that US weapons that India procures cannot be used against Pakistan and can only be used against China?

This is the reason why India prefers Russian weapons. Indian military loses its independence every time it procures US weapons.

Just to be clear, you received numerous JF17s and JF17Bs completely built in China, Yes??

JF17Bs are still built exclusively in China??
Just 6 prototypes of JFT block1

We are just guessing here about the restrictions. May be Myanmar cannot use these in war unless and until China explicitly approves their use. Who knows what restrictions have been put on Myanmar.

Do you know that US weapons that India procures cannot be used against Pakistan and can only be used against China?

This is the reason why India prefers Russian weapons. Indian military loses its independence every time it procures US weapons.
sheer jealous, non of your business.

Of course it non of India's business but I just pity Myanmar for losing their strategic and operational independence through this deal. Worst they cannot even talk about it.
Some India's neighbors really care about their strategic and operational independence.

Some India's neighbors really care about their strategic and operational independence.

Are you confirming that China is placing similar restrictions on the subs and other equipment it is selling to Bangladesh. One more victim of China? :D

Are you confirming that China is placing similar restrictions on the subs and other equipment it is selling to Bangladesh. One more victim of China? :D
You don't understand what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom