What's new

China Defends Pilots After Accusation They Gave Canadians the Middle Finger

The Chinese pilot just thought it's cool to copy the American pilots during the Cold War. If you think sticking up a finger and aggressive manuevers are unprofessional, then both the American and Soviet pilots were. Those were just individual actions. But what do you think the American military calling one of their operations in SCS '**** 81'? Professional? Because it referenced Chinese commemorating August 1st the birth of Chinese military?
I call it 'unprofessional' in the historical sense, that one of yours crashed into one of ours. Your guy died needlessly.

And those clowns think China cant send patrol aircraft to patrol your border shore? Just we didint do it , doesnt mean we can't.

And these clown send plane right on our border despite 10000km away from China and even got cheek to claim we are the aggressor.

Just ask your pilots to collide their aircraft without firing a shot and eject, afterwards then claim it was the Western aircraft who maneuverer wrongly. Few Western down aircrafts rest will run like rabbit from the scene.

Seehow tjese white pihs behave. They are going thousands of miles to harass china in their backyars and then claim china of unprofessional behavior. Do these pigs think ppl r stupid? I guess their media have stupidified ppl so much that they think they can get away with anything.

Why is this guy @beijingwalker always banned? Ive never seen him use foul language, he doesn't even troll. Yet foul mouthed westerners and trolls are never banned??? I think we have too many brown chamchas in forum administration as well.

Seehow tjese white pihs behave. They are going thousands of miles to harass china in their backyars and then claim china of unprofessional behavior. Do these pigs think ppl r stupid? I guess their media have stupidified ppl so much that they think they can get away with anything.

Why is this guy @beijingwalker always banned? Ive never seen him use foul language, he doesn't even troll. Yet foul mouthed westerners and trolls are never banned??? I think we have too many brown chamchas in forum administration as well.
Totally agree. I don't know why @beijingwalker get banned often too, he wasn't trolling and offensive in anyway. He just put up lots helpful info on the forum. Looks like all anti-China and Chinese postings and comments are welcomed and promoted in the forum. This forum and many moderators have bias against China and Chinese friendly members and comments.

Last edited:
iirc a Chinese clown intercepting a US Navy P-3C orion crashed his aircraft while showing off.

And got medal for it.

And you guys scalped the already damaged aircraft.
LOL.. Why you didnt tell the other half story? The P3 Orion forced landing on Hainan island and we Chinese managed to get the world best surverilance maritime patrol aircraft during that time. All its code, all its spec and its secret are exposed to Chinese.

Just like F-22 or F-35 landed on Chinese airport and have a full through inspection by the Chinese and we all know the know how. So you think why we shouldn't give him a medal? And regards to your comment. Your past post is full of bias and misinfo about China. So any of your comment are not worth to gauge China. Keep it for yourself.

They are some "neutral" mods on PDF.

LOL.. Why you didnt tell the other half story? The P3 Orion forced landing on Hainan island and we Chinese managed to get the world best surverilance maritime patrol aircraft during that time. All its code, all its spec and its secret are exposed to Chinese.

Just like F-22 or F-35 landed on Chinese airport and have a full through inspection by the Chinese and we all know the know how. So you think why we shouldn't give him a medal? And regards to your comment. Your past post is full of bias and misinfo about China. So any of your comment are not worth to gauge China. Keep it for yourself.
Of course only China will medal for mid air collision

So you are a Pakistani CIA agent to hold such view ?
I am sane Pakistani who just doesn't trust any government

Of course only China will medal for mid air collision

I am sane Pakistani who just doesn't trust any government
Why avoid talking about P3 orion landed in China? Maybe you think that is faked and not significant contribution to China EW warfare in the early 2000 too? Better than some military who don't even given medal to matyr. No wonder , some don't feel worth dying for their countries.

BS, plenty of your slandering with no proof and logic.

I call it 'unprofessional' in the historical sense, that one of yours crashed into one of ours. Your guy died needlessly.

As unlikely as you'd like to think, who can be certain the American pilot did not swing the wing and crashed the JH plane that was very close to the American one? Regardless, these are individual actions -- dangerous but are not official and representative of a nation's military. However, the US' calling its military operation a 'F*** 81' was unprofessional, childish, rash, and provokative. That's a conclusion that doesn't need your dispute or concurrence.

Baby crying
The American pilots innovated 'unprofessionalism' in the air. Just ask gambit.

As unlikely as you'd like to think, who can be certain the American pilot did not swing the wing and crashed the JH plane that was very close to the American one?
Very unlikely. So unlikely that it might as well be like Bigfoot. We are looking at a lumbering four engines propjobber whose mission was to fly straight and steady. Then came a PLAAF Top Gum wannabe who flew UNSAFE close, got caught in a draft USUALLY create by large airborne bodies, and smacked into said large airborne body. Now you are trying to salvage the event by insinuating that it was our fault just by wriggling the wings?

I learned how to fly when I was in high school back in Hawai'i. I literally knew how to fly before drive. One of my favorite routes was over Pearl Harbor. We are looking at late 1970s era, here. When I joined the USAF, I already had the basics of aerodynamics and of piloting down. Our trainer was the classic Cessna 152 whose takeoff speed was 50 kts (55 mph). My instructor made it very clear on the various flight characteristics of various sizes of airplanes, and why weeeee small planes should stay faaaaaaarr away from large planes. Even if the weeeeee small plane is in front, large airborne bodies pushes a mass of air in front and WOULD send the weeee small plane out of control. So the best and safest location is on either starboard or port and at least one hundred meters distance.

You are saying that the PLAAF did not taught this to their pilots? So now you are telling the world that it is possible that our large lumbering four engines propjobber wriggled his wings and caused the collision? :lol:

Everyone else is always unprofessional except the west ..
Probably because aviation came from the West and set the standards for everything relating to aviation.

Back
Top Bottom