What's new

China Defends Pilots After Accusation They Gave Canadians the Middle Finger

Probably because aviation came from the West and set the standards for everything relating to aviation.

Flying came from the West and so did thug flying. Only the West glorified thug flying with news flashes, gun-ho stories, and macho movies like Top Gun. China should and has evolved beyond the teenager-like thug flying the Americans are doing. The latest J16 emitting ' a bundle of chaff' to a Australian P-8A should become a textbook eviction technique to drive away peeping tom's.

Talking about unprofessionalism, I forgot to ask you for your opinion on US military jets disguising as civilian commercial jets or hiding under/over civilian jets entering an enemy or unfriendly air space. I call that practice unprofessional, reckless, unethical, and downright evil. It caused several of incidents of massive civilian deaths just to politically mud-sling a rival. What do you think? I trust your ethical sense is still not clouded by political fervor and nationalism.

Flying came from the West and so did thug flying. Only the West glorified thug flying with news flashes, gun-ho stories, and macho movies like Top Gun.
Macho enough that your PLAAF used clips from Top Gun to make their pilots Top Gum. But then again, I heard that there is a masculinity crisis in China so it is understandable that the PLAAF needs to get macho from the most macho air force in the world: US.

China should and has evolved beyond the teenager-like thug flying the Americans are doing.
:lol:

The latest J16 emitting ' a bundle of chaff' to a Australian P-8A should become a textbook eviction technique to drive away peeping tom's.
More like he got scared and pushed the wrong button. He probably mistook the Chaff Dispense from the Ejection handle.

Talking about unprofessionalism, I forgot to ask you for your opinion on US military jets disguising as civilian commercial jets or hiding under/over civilian jets entering an enemy or unfriendly air space. I call that practice unprofessional, reckless, unethical, and downright evil. It caused several of incidents of massive civilian deaths just to politically mud-sling a rival. What do you think? I trust your ethical sense is still not clouded by political fervor and nationalism.
You can bring just one example, for now, and we can discuss it.

You call Chinese pilot rightfully defending Chinese air space a clown ? Doesn't that tell people your preference and bias ?
No i am calling him clown for simply headbutting another aircraft and ejecting into ocean and getting medal for that shit

Why avoid talking about P3 orion landed in China? Maybe you think that is faked and not significant contribution to China EW warfare in the early 2000 too? Better than some military who don't even given medal to matyr. No wonder , some don't feel worth dying for their countries.

BS, plenty of your slandering with no proof and logic.
I never did, what are you autistic or something. When was the last time you get medal for loosing your own aircraft because of your shenanigans

No i am calling him clown for simply headbutting another aircraft and ejecting into ocean and getting medal for that shit
Still, it's an insult to call a pilot rightfully doing his duty a clown though might not be with the most desired result in the case .

Last edited:
Macho enough that your PLAAF used clips from Top Gun to make their pilots Top Gum. But then again, I heard that there is a masculinity crisis in China so it is understandable that the PLAAF needs to get macho from the most macho air force in the world: US.

:lol:

More like he got scared and pushed the wrong button. He probably mistook the Chaff Dispense from the Ejection handle.

You can bring just one example, for now, and we can discuss it.
Don't know about your evasive maneuver skills in the air, but you're sure professional in evading questions.

:pleasantry:
Enough of pussyfooting around.

No middle fingers next time, or any fingers.:enjoy:

Any plane or ship that did not obtain prior approval from China and found in or approaching China air and sea space be locked on in targeting radar.

And warned any further movement into China air /sea space be treated as hostile action and Chinese missile will come

AND ANY FUTURE SUCH INTRUSIONS INTO CHINA SEA /AIR SPACE WILL NOT HAVE WARNINGS AFTER TARGETING RADAR LOCKED ON

CONSEQUENCES BE ON OFFENDING NATIONS.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-06 at 12.14.01 PM (1).jpeg

Of course only China will medal for mid air collision

I am sane Pakistani who just doesn't trust any government
u realize that every patient in Pakistan's biggest mental asylum in Hyderabad also thinks of himself as sane too right??? :omghaha:

:pleasantry:
Enough of pussyfooting around.

No middle fingers next time, or any fingers.:enjoy:

Any plane or ship that did not obtain prior approval from China and found in or approaching China air and sea space be locked on in targeting radar.

And warned any further movement into China air /sea space be treated as hostile action and Chinese missile will come

AND ANY FUTURE SUCH INTRUSIONS INTO CHINA SEA /AIR SPACE WILL NOT HAVE WARNINGS AFTER TARGETING RADAR LOCKED ON

CONSEQUENCES BE ON OFFENDING NATIONS.
So speaketh the sofa soldier...!!! :mad:

All the Americans need to do is peep again and do not run away when confronted. We'll find out, won't we?
Confront? How? If all you do is fly straight and level, so will we. No running away. But if your pilot fly like drunks, of course we will take evasive measures. That is not running away. It is avoiding stupidity and/or incompetence.

u realize that every patient in Pakistan's biggest mental asylum in Hyderabad also thinks of himself as sane too right??? :omghaha:
So you are saying I need to worship Pakistani government and Commie government in China. I don't have to.

If you wanna do the ball lifting of stupid commies and their bots. Go ahead it's 2022.

Still, it's an insult to call a pilot rightfully doing his duty a clown though might not be with the most desired result in the case .
> Intercepts a maritime patrol aircraft
> Try to show off Lumba one Chaina maneuvers

> Have a mid air collision because idiot that's why

> Lose his aircraft,
> Ejects in ocean high on copium
> US Navy crew destroys sensitive information and equipment

> Chaina, big success

So you are saying I need to worship Pakistani government and Commie government in China. I don't have to.

If you wanna do the ball lifting of stupid commies and their bots. Go ahead it's 2022.

> Lose his aircraft,

> Chaina, big success
You are just an Anti-China Western brain washed nut head.

> Lose his aircraft,

> Chaina, big success
why? why u think that way to begin with?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom