What's new

China Defends Pilots After Accusation They Gave Canadians the Middle Finger

Just want to be left alone
o common I'm yr fellow countryman, u can tell me why u think that way, perhaps i maybe wrong in my pro china views and for the first time saw a Pakistani fellow on this forum to be having such ardent anti china views. Because in the end of the day my pro china views are because, i believe having good relations with them are good for us since they benefit the people of Pakistan the most.

So i just want to understand yr position. Because i understand being a fellow Pakistani who even lives here that yr stance will also be for keeping the best of interests at heart for Pakistani people since this FATF has again betrayed Pak, has infect delayed white listing Pak till October till elections happen.
So if this pro US stays in power then we will be white listed and if it doesnt and pro china/russia IK comes in power then we will stay grey listed if not in future black listed (these r my thoughts and reading of the situation).

So what are yr thoughts in these circumstances......given yr views?

Last edited:
o common I'm yr fellow countryman, u can tell me why u think that way, perhaps i maybe wrong in my pro china views and for the first time saw a Pakistani fellow on this forum to be having such ardent anti china views. Because in the end of the day my pro china is because i believe having good relations with them are good for us since they benefit the people of Pakistan the most.

So i just want to understand yr position. Because i understand being a fellow Pakistani who even lives here that yr stance will also be for keeping the best of interests at heart for Pakistan since this FATF has again betrayed Pak, has infect delayed white listing Pak till October till elections happen.
So if this pro US stays in power then we will be white washed and it doesnt and pro china/russia IK comes in power then we will stay grey listed if not in future black listed(these r my thoughts and reading of the situation).

So what are yr thoughts in these circumstances......given yr views?
Look I don't hate Chinese people. All my hate is for their government. Deep down we all know what's happening to Uighurs. But PDF have turned a blind eye.

Chinese bots here on pdf are responsible for more hate for them.

I am not pro US either. I don't know why everyone thinks I am paid by CIA lol.

I am all for having good and neutral relations with East and West.

It just happened I followed way to much 2nd ammended advocates and this is the result. I just don't trust any government.

Look I don't hate Chinese people. All my hate is for their government. Deep down we all know what's happening to Uighurs. But PDF have turned a blind eye.

Chinese bots here on pdf are responsible for more hate for them.

I am not pro US either. I don't know why everyone thinks I am paid by CIA lol.

I am all for having good and neutral relations with East and West.

It just happened I followed way to much 2nd ammended advocates and this is the result. I just don't trust any government.
but u do have best of interests at heart for People of Pakistan right? like me???
or there is some other reason? im just asking........dont mind plz.

Why is this guy @beijingwalker always banned? Ive never seen him use foul language, he doesn't even troll..

I suggest you ask the PDF admins about his history...they will point you to a completely different picture than you seem to be somehow creating/seeing.

Of course only China will medal for mid air collision

I am sane Pakistani who just doesn't trust any government

No, having a free opinion is not in their vocabulary. If you don't agree with the official stance that automatically make you a spy or a false flagger.

Remember some governments teach their children to think in unison with the party with no deviation acceptable...if you show deviation you obviously are an outsider.

Last edited:
People said that last time, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that...

This is trolling. He shows u facts and that hurts u but its not trolling. I guess americans are so used to being number one that maurica cant see the mirror.

I suggest you ask the PDF admins about his history...they will point you to a completely different picture than you seem to be somehow creating/seeing.

No, having a free opinion is not in their vocabulary. If you don't agree with the official stance that automatically make you a spy or a false flagger.

Remember some governments teach their children to think in unison with the party with no deviation acceptable...if you show deviation you obviously are an outsider.
Oh, yeah, you Yankees are famous for putting up blatant lies about China and Russia all the time these days, are you OK that happens to US too ?

Oh, yeah, you Yankees are famous for putting up blatant lies about China and Russia all the time these days, are you OK that happens to US too ?

So i take it you don't want to hear what Webmaster and the Admins on PDF have to say about Beijingwalker since it wouldn't be the truth? I guess they all work for the CIA.

Back
Top Bottom