What's new

China cut up as India allows Taiwanese Consulate in Chennai.

This is what we get for having weak leaders.

Our leaders are so weak even a weak country like India is interfering in our internal affairs.

I put the blame on the leadership.

We are the only country that have no first use nuclear policy.
Sign of weakness imo.

I hope Xi can adopt a more hard line approach with a MASSIVE military buildup.

I want more strong leaders like the great chairman Mao.
He beat India like a redheaded stepchild.

I hope this incident, SCS incidents, American shift to Asia, FINALLY wakes up our leaders.

I hear that Xi is not going to get the supreme command of the armed forces for another two years, is that true?

At present i am more interested in India-China trade....India has a deficit 20 Billion$....which is much bigger problem then these things...... and the best way to counter that is by

a}Increasing import duty on chineese products....

b}Improving your infrastructure

c}Encouraging Indian industrialist to open new units..

d}Encouraging Japaneese,Korean,European and U.S firms to set up their manufacturing plant in India......

Maoists want to overthrow Indian state by 2050: Pillai - Times Of India

Yes, they want to take over India, however, everyone knows they can't take over all of it so there will be a new state
No Problem,they can have a new state.....But they can't have New Country.....

These are just wet dreams....... From inside he know that and from outside we know that....

This is what we get for having weak leaders.

Our leaders are so weak even a weak country like India is interfering in our internal affairs.

I put the blame on the leadership.

We are the only country that have no first use nuclear policy.
Sign of weakness imo.

I hope Xi can adopt a more hard line approach with a MASSIVE military buildup.

I want more strong leaders like the great chairman Mao.
He beat India like a redheaded stepchild.

I hope this incident, SCS incidents, American shift to Asia, FINALLY wakes up our leaders.

Priorities!

Right now, our top priority is economy, so we are focusing much of our attention on that. There is a lot of time to "play" in the near future after the economy is more mature. Currently, at just 2% of the GDP we maintain a 140 billion ("official" figures) defense budget. Aside from the symbolic political moves from certain hostile entities, there is really nothing they can do to sabotage a country with the largest army on earth backed by the 2nd largest military budget, and in few decades forecasted to be replace the US as the number one biggest. You think they are helpless now, wait 'til a decade or so.
:agree:

If I remember correctly our government already issued formal diplomatic protest in the Chennai case and I'm sure proper tit for tat would be call for in the future. Remember what we did when they had a Hitler wannabe in power many decades ago?

what the op's described will NOT happen! Not "consulate" or "embassy" or "envoy" blah blah! it will be operated no more than the level of a trade / travel agencies for stamping visas on indian applications

what the op's described will NOT happen! Not "consulate" or "embassy" or "envoy" blah blah! it will be operated no more than the level of a trade / travel agencies for stamping visas on indian applications
Finally someone with sense. :tup:
china however has to understand India's displeasure at china's unfriendly moves against India. Right from support to separatists in India, arming pakistan, stapled visas, necklace of pearls strategy and so on.

India does not pose any danger to china nor do we claim parts of your country. We have much to gain from each other.

India also has not changed its position vis-a-vis china. Taiwan is just opening a trade office
Taiwan's office in Chennai to open later this year

Finally someone with sense. :tup:
china however has to understand India's displeasure at china's unfriendly moves against India. Right from support to separatists in India, arming pakistan, stapled visas, necklace of pearls strategy and so on.

India does not pose any danger to china nor do we claim parts of your country. We have much to gain from each other
India poses no danger, true, it is too weak but it is trying to and that is what counts

India poses no danger, true, it is too weak but it is trying to and that is what counts
Talk about intentions and idiots take it as weakness.
And what is India trying to do? Allowing Taiwan to open a trade office is not posing danger nor is it intention to pose danger.
Why don't you take up some martial arts to get rid of that hatred.

Talk about intentions and idiots take it as weakness.
And what is India trying to do? Allowing Taiwan to open a trade office is not posing danger nor is it intention to pose danger.
Why don't you take up some martial arts to get rid of that hatred.

If its only trade office then why do you get angry when we do business with Sri Lanka?
If you are willing to do things that is very sensitive to us, we will do things that are sensitive to you.

If its only trade office then why do you get angry when we do business with Sri Lanka?
No problems with business. Please do increase your business with India too. But we will be alarmed if you setup military bases there.

If you are willing to do things that is very sensitive to us, we will do things that are sensitive to you.

Well you are actually witnessing India's response to your needling.

No problems with business. Please do increase your business with India too. But we will be alarmed if you setup military bases there.

Well you are actually witnessing India's response to your needling.

You needle us, we will needle you more.
It will go on until there is a winner.
We will see who can needle who the most as the years go by.
Don't write checks you can't cash.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom