What's new

China cut up as India allows Taiwanese Consulate in Chennai.

He is making fun of how Chinese people talk. This is a racist statement.

Chin Ching pronounces same as Chinese word 请, which means please in Chinese. When outsiders came to China, people always say 请坐,请用茶,请吃饭...means pls be seated, pls take tea...so uneducated Indian use this word to nickname chinese

Chin Ching pronounces same as Chinese word 请, which means please in Chinese. When outsiders came to China, people always say 请坐,请用茶,请吃饭...means pls be seated, pls take tea...so uneducated Indian use this word to nickname chinese

Ok, I get it. I thought its no different than how white Americans would make fun of Chinese. But i might be right.

If India really has balls, then it should recognize Taiwan as the legitimate government of China. Otherwise, you won't be able to sell any Brahmos to any country in East Asia. As India has no balls.

what a moronic argument. india is dealing with taiwan as an independent entity for its own benefit. nobody give an excrement on who gets to represent china.

If they recognize ROC, then PRC will break off formal relationship with India
pretty much every country recognizes taiwan as an independent entity, and that includes PRC.

Ok, I get it. I thought its no different than how white Americans would make fun of Chinese. But i might be right.
we dont need to make fun of you, you're doing that job rather well yourself

One Taiwanese guy versus a dozen indian trolls and the trolls are getting burned. :pop:
usually takes a clown to entertain a crowd

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom