What's new

China cut up as India allows Taiwanese Consulate in Chennai.

Boy we are not switching recognition.
We recognize one China.
And we are establishing contacts with Taiwan( who we think of as Taiwan and not China).

To India:
Switch recognition if you want. Just know that there are diplomatic consequences. We actually don't mind the Republic of China (Taiwanese government for now), it's just the Taiwanese separatists that we don't appreciate.

Anyhow, letting them set up an consulate is India's decision. Have fun with your support for separatists, because it's meaningless and will only hurt your diplomatic leverage with China in the future.

Fun Fact: did you know that the Dali Lama claimed that Chinese agents trained Tibetan women to assassinate him by planting poison in their hair for him to touch during blessings?

Talk about paranoid, and crazy. The guy's gone bonkers in old age.

Why don't you try to recognize ROC as an official country???

Its for you ppl ie ROC and PRC to sort things amongst yourself .... Once you either merge the two countries either by force(higly unlikely scenario) or friendhip(highly unlike once again) ,India too will change its stance , until then it makes utmost sense that India recognizes both countries as separate entities !

If India really has balls, then it should recognize Taiwan as the legitimate government of China. Otherwise, you won't be able to sell any Brahmos to any country in East Asia. As India has no balls.

If India really has balls, then it should recognize Taiwan as the legitimate government of China. Otherwise, you won't be able to sell any Brahmos to any country in East Asia. As India has no balls.

If they recognize ROC, then PRC will break off formal relationship with India

This means even US don't have balls.

It appears that except few tiny middle african nations no one else balls ... jeez :no:

On a more serious note , i think most of the countries indirectly recognize ROC too , and Except for PRCs veto power it would have been more smoother transition for ROC .

If India really has balls, then it should recognize Taiwan as the legitimate government of China.

Er.......How can Taiwan be the legitimate Govt of China, when she no control over.

When Mainland China runs an independent parallel Govt. :laugh:

When Mainland China has its own currency, military and diplomatic ties etc

Until the day Taiwan grows balls to exercise its control over mainland, India has purpose to recognize "a recognized province of PRC , which PRC has no control" :lol:as representative of China

Otherwise, you won't be able to sell any Brahmos to any country in East Asia.

Arms sale vs Recognition of "a recognized province of PRC , which PRC has no control" hmmmmmmmmm........... i really have no words for such stupidity.

As India has no balls.

Yes India has balls

Plenty of balls has been stored safely in Arunachal pradesh and Sikkim.

6156926_2dbf_625x625.jpg

This means even US don't have balls.

Leave the US out of this discussion. We are talking about India here and its the Indians that want to recognize Taiwan. As Taiwan is a small place, I want to see if the amazing and mighty India have enough balls to protect all the countries in East Asia from China. Also, the Vietcong is watching as well. How about this, we'll give India 1 whole year to make up its mind. This is sufficient time for India to recognize Taiwan and stake its claim as the global superpower.

Er.......How can Taiwan be the legitimate Govt of China, when she no control over.

When Mainland China runs an independent parallel Govt. :laugh:

When Mainland China has its own currency, military and diplomatic ties etc

Until the day Taiwan grows balls to exercise its control over mainland, India has purpose to recognize "a recognized province of PRC , which PRC has no control" :lol:as representative of China

Arms sale vs Recognition of "a recognized province of PRC , which PRC has no control" hmmmmmmmmm........... i really have no words for such stupidity.

Yes India has balls

Plenty of balls has been stored safely in Arunachal pradesh and Sikkim.

6156926_2dbf_625x625.jpg

As I anticipated, when push come to shove, Indians find an excuse to explain everything away.

To India:
Switch recognition if you want. Just know that there are diplomatic consequences. We actually don't mind the Republic of China (Taiwanese government for now), it's just the Taiwanese separatists that we don't appreciate.

Anyhow, letting them set up an consulate is India's decision. Have fun with your support for separatists, because it's meaningless and will only hurt your diplomatic leverage with China in the future.

Fun Fact: did you know that the Dali Lama claimed that Chinese agents trained Tibetan women to assassinate him by planting poison in their hair for him to touch during blessings?

Talk about paranoid, and crazy. The guy's gone bonkers in old age.

You guys are getting worked up.

India has already recognized PRC as the legitimate representative of China.

Leave the US out of this discussion.

Why not?

We are talking about India here and its the Indians that want to recognize Taiwan.
How sweet of them.

As Taiwan is a small place, I want to see if the amazing and mighty India have enough balls to protect all the countries in East Asia from China. Also, the Vietcong is watching as well. How about this, we'll give India 1 whole year to make up its mind.

Thats exactly the point , how can that small place represent Mainland China as well, when that small place has no control over Mainland China , only way Taiwan becomes capital of PRC :rofl:

This is sufficient time for India to recognize Taiwan and stake its claim as the global superpower.

You fancy Taiwan's significance to the world too much.

As I anticipated, when push come to shove, Indians find an excuse to explain everything away.

How does my one comment get equated to more than a billion Indians out there? :lol:

I ask again.

How can Taiwan be the legitimate Govt of China, when she no control over mainland China? :rofl:

And the fact that Taiwan is not even part of the UN

So how do you expect us to recognize "a recognized province of PRC , which PRC has no control" as the legitimate representative of China? :lol:

I guess, when Taiwan becomes a part of the UN, you might/may realize how sovereign nations are recognized. Until then keep dreaming. :wave:

I can See how Chinese are crying and beating their chest out in this thread . Seems like they got shock of their Life . And Those taking about Balls and Being Eunuch they should try to take Arunanchal Pradesh from Us first before picking on small countries like Philippines and Vietnam . Then We will have a discussion on Balls .

Why? If even the sole power of the world doesn't recognize you , how the hell we as a regional power is supposed to recognize you.

Who the hell are you to give us a time limit? Go and kiss Uncle Sam's a$$ as if not for them, CPC's would have kicked your a$$ long ago.
as an aspirant for the title of "super power", India must stand out and prove its mettle. Keep on following the US does not convey confidence to the rest of Asia that India will be the next super power.
You Indians talk about selling Brahmos to all the countries in East Asia to confront China. When when push comes to shove, you are full of excuses. Now, I know why India sucks as build weapons. Because all these bureaucrats pocket the money and come up with excuses. So projects get delayed again and again.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom