What's new

China cut up as India allows Taiwanese Consulate in Chennai.

What is China's stance on Kashmir? It seems that China has a policy of non interference as long as others do not interfere in Chinese affairs. Correct me if I'm wrong.

relax, China isn't part of the india-Taiwan equation. the ties are mostly economical and academic.

I am not jumpy at all. Good to see our bros in Taiwan gain favourable balance in trade with india. Academically Taiwan still has a lot to offer and india to copy from Taiwan's excellent colleges there!

Dont feel bad only when you measure against the best in Asia then you'll know how india sucks, big time!

I am not jumpy at all. Good to see our bros in Taiwan gain favourable balance in trade with india. Academically Taiwan still has a lot to offer and india to copy from Taiwan's excellent colleges there!

Dont feel bad only when you measure against the best in Asia then you'll know how india sucks, big time!

Your Taiwan Bros are having fun with India.....they know China sucks, big time.....

What is China's stance on Kashmir? It seems that China has a policy of non interference as long as others do not interfere in Chinese affairs. Correct me if I'm wrong.

They have full policy of interfering with stapled visa, Karakorum highway, stationing troops in Gilgit.

nothing to feel bad about. India must learn from one of the top academic systems in the world.

Exactly, it will help improve your system by looking at something vastly superior
you are quite right. india must engage taiwan to learn from their academic system. exchange programs would be greatly helpful

nothing to feel bad about. India must learn from one of the top academic systems in the world.

you are quite right. india must engage taiwan to learn from their academic system. exchange programs would be greatly helpful

Exactly, Taiwanese are the few selective Chinese who don't do copy-paste, we can learn a lot from them. :cheers:

I find it beneath my dignity to answer to such mindless drivel (*to be read in a British accent)

And what's wrong with that?

I have seen this trend in EVERY thread here on PDF.

1. A thread opens
  2. Chinese and their low self esteemed Pakistani cheerleaders come and start their India bashing
  3. Indians overwhelm the thread and nail down each troll
  4. When their every argument (if any) has been nailed down, poor CCP and Cyber Jihadi trolls start leaving the thread with their tails between their legs...one by one. :lol:

And what's wrong with that?

I have seen this trend in EVERY thread here on PDF.

1. A thread opens
  2. Chinese and their low self esteemed Pakistani cheerleader come and start their India bashing
  3. Indians overwhelm the thread and nail down each troll
  4. When their every argument (if any) has been nailed down, poor CCP and Cyber Jihadi trolls start leaving the thread with their tails between their legs...one by one. :lol:

glad you find the exercise amusing

Yes . Go and build good relations with Pakistan occupied Kashmir. We don't care.
That sounds fair. China should also develop good relations with Kashmir on the same basis of not being bothered with what india may think.

hahahha. Chinese century's a$$ on fire.
LOL
We must fully arm maoists.

We need to destabilize India and it will shrivel up quicker than Libya.

India is a bigger threat to this world than the nazis, they have shown that typical mentality of all fascist regimes to interfere in others internal affairs

We must fully arm Pakistan and contain the Indian threat.
It's no conincidence that Sri Lanka is moving towards us, Pakistan is moving towards us, Bangladesh is moving towards us.
They all know India is a big threat, they know India have that imperialist mentality.

We need to pay more attention to containing India.

I think it's absolutely wonderful the Indian economy is collapsing, it's a gift to buy us some time so they collapse and we can pay more attention to the US.

Make no mistake, india is the next biggest threat to this world.
Just look how they interfere in our internal affairs already, just shows that evil hegemonic mentality of them.

We must use our intelligence agencies to destabilize India as much as we can, that country is a massive powder keg.

Time to do this. Time do that. Time to do blah. Time to do bloo.
LOL.
As if the opinion of Chinese people matter.
The Chinese are just vomiting in PDF. This is one of the few places where they have freedom of speech.
Hopefully this is the incident needed to get the attention of our leaders to show what a big threat India is.

Time to support independence moves of Indian freedom fighters.

This could be a blessing in disguise.

Time to get more ruthless leaders in power that is willing to use military force to keep India in the bird cage just like we put them back into the bird cage in 1962 after their forward policy.

No.

We need to pay attention.

Remember how hitler became aggressive?
India is doing the same thing.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom