What's new

China cut up as India allows Taiwanese Consulate in Chennai.

Are you sure this is a consulate?

Because all the major countries have "representative offices" of Taiwan, not consulates.

I think they are just "representative offices" of Taiwan. Media probably made consulate out of it.. Many do not really know the difference..

taiwanese are racially chinese yes. but hardly anyone talks about unification, most prefer status-quo, you'd be a fool to believe otherwise. taiwan will continue to be a separate entity for the foreseeable future.

but don't let the facts stop you from hopping in uncle wen's lap.

You being an indian living in Taiwan holds no credibility when talking about thaiwanese opinion.::cheesy:The fact remains that taiwan still calls themselves Republic of China and supports one china policy. The so called pro-independent folks couldn't dare declare independence officially yet and won't be able to do so ever under growing chinese might.:lol: With growing chinese power taiwan will eventually be annexed like Hong-kong.:laugh: Better for wet dreaming indians like you to accept the inevitable and accept reality. The whole world doesn't go around bollywood fiction.:D

Taiwan is an integral part of china historically and geographically too. Taiwanese also consider themsleves chinese and indian
wet dreams won't have an iota of effect on one china policy. China should teach this nuisance known as India a lesson, if it becomes
too irritating just like 1962.
And who are you to advocate one China Policy.....O.K you can support their cause...but here it looks like you one of the opportunist who want's to ride on China's back so that he will be able to take a jibe at India....as his country is nothing infront of India.:.....

Luffy 500 talking to an Indian

How dare you talk to me like this....You know that i know Chineese president.....

Mmm That's another thing that Chineese President don't know me....

You being an indian living in Taiwan holds no credibility when talking about thaiwanese opinion.::cheesy:The fact remains that taiwan still calls themselves Republic of China and supports one china policy. The so called pro-independent folks couldn't dare declare independence officially yet and won't be able to do so ever under growing chinese might.:lol: With growing chinese power taiwan will eventually be annexed like Hong-kong.:laugh: Better for wet dreaming indians like you to accept the inevitable and accept reality. The whole world doesn't go around bollywood fiction.:D

i can't help but agree...after all being a bongal manus you are the know-it-all of everything chinese. :tup:

you should participate in khabarnaak..it would be epic :tup: not even kidding
I am not amused. Your comment implies derision. This is no way to talk to a Grey. Rest assured that when we crush the Indian Annunakis, India will be destroyed

Although I am not too comfortable with either Chinas, we have to balance it out properly. A Kuomintang-ruled China can only be kept in check by a Modi-ruled India.

Both the entities are hostile towards our bordering states.

DO you know what Taiwanese thinks now about Indian.....They are saying ..Thank you India

Are you Zaid Hamid relative :D

I dont think our Taiwanese bros will give much a damn to underachivers!

I dont think our Taiwanese bros will give much a damn to underachivers!

The last time i checked more then half of chinese missiles were directed towards your bros country ready to be fired within mins of notice ... damn .. hope your brothers are safe n sound !!! :yahoo:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom