What's new

China cut up as India allows Taiwanese Consulate in Chennai.

I have met taiwanese doctors and engineers in US. They are very passionate about being Thai. The biggest mistake desi do is call a taiwanese chineese because for us they all look similar. For them being called chinese is not ok. He then goes in to great lengths to explain why he is not.

They are very friendly people.
Very helpful and good nature. It is a good step by our nation as we have so much in common. We love thai cuisine as it is very similar to south indian food. Very beautiful ladies if i might add. :-)

I have met taiwanese doctors and engineers in US. They are very passionate about being Thai. The biggest mistake desi do is call a taiwanese chineese because for us they all look similar. For them being called chinese is not ok. He then goes in to great lengths to explain why he is not.

Very helpful and good nature. It is a good step by our nation as we have so much in common. We love thai cuisine as it is very similar to south indian food.

I think you are confused with Taiwan as Thailand. They are separate counrties. Taiwanese are Chinese while Thai are not. Of course if you call a Thai Chinese, he wouldn't like it.

Very helpful and good nature. It is a good step by our nation as we have so much in common. We love thai cuisine as it is very similar to south indian food. Very beautiful ladies if i might add. :-)
:O
Indian IQ levels are really that low. Last time around, some guy called Niger as Nigeria and also confused it with nigger

I stand by my statement except i was wrong about associating the food which ahfatzia corrected me

I will take offence only if u say chinese IQ :-)

with this IQ we were able to take half your country, imagine if we had more. :-)

Be careful what you wish for, for it may come swifter than you imagine

talk is cheap son, we've all seen what your false bravado has brought upon you

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL at monkey-level IQs

Feeling so inferior because you know first hand what Taiwanese think of dirty indians? ;)

your half a dozen smileys betray your frustration. carry on though, i personally find it quite amusing

Taiwan is an integral part of china historically and geographically too. Taiwanese also consider themsleves chinese and indian
wet dreams won't have an iota of effect on one china policy. China should teach this nuisance known as India a lesson, if it becomes
too irritating just like 1962.

time to provide arms and finance maoist freedom fighters, sikh independence and tamil independence.

we can cut up the indian union into many little kingdoms.

if india interfers in our internal affairs, the indians dont realise how fragile their union is.
if we decide to interfere in indian affairs, they will start crying.

last time they messed with us in 1962, they got a bloody nose, they are making the same mistake again.

they significantly overestimate their power due to their own media hype.

we can build military bases in sri lanka, pakistan and bangladesh and completely surround india.

be careful who you pick fights with.

India is not birthday cake that you come and make pieces.......Last time Pakistan tried ..broke in 2......if today china think of attacking India both country will reach to stone age.....you can keep doing coward act of supporting Moist...that is better for you

Taiwan is an integral part of china historically and geographically too. Taiwanese also consider themsleves chinese and indian
wet dreams won't have an iota of effect on one china policy. China should teach this nuisance known as India a lesson, if it becomes
too irritating just like 1962.

taiwanese are racially chinese yes. but hardly anyone talks about unification, most prefer status-quo, you'd be a fool to believe otherwise. taiwan will continue to be a separate entity for the foreseeable future.

but don't let the facts stop you from hopping in uncle wen's lap.

taiwanese are racially chinese yes. but hardly anyone talks about unification, most prefer status-quo, you'd be a fool to believe otherwise. taiwan will continue to be a separate entity for the foreseeable future.

The fact remain Taiwanese living under democracy and economic prosperity will never prefer China. You will see, people in Hongkong still resent coming under communist rule, even its SAR people are unsatisfied and always protest on streets for more democratic rights.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom