What's new

China cut up as India allows Taiwanese Consulate in Chennai.

We must fully arm maoists.

We need to destabilize India and it will shrivel up quicker than Libya.

India is a bigger threat to this world than the nazis, they have shown that typical mentality of all fascist regimes to interfere in others internal affairs

We must fully arm Pakistan and contain the Indian threat.
It's no conincidence that Sri Lanka is moving towards us, Pakistan is moving towards us, Bangladesh is moving towards us.
They all know India is a big threat, they know India have that imperialist mentality.

We need to pay more attention to containing India.

I think it's absolutely wonderful the Indian economy is collapsing, it's a gift to buy us some time so they collapse and we can pay more attention to the US.

Make no mistake, india is the next biggest threat to this world.
Just look how they interfere in our internal affairs already, just shows that evil hegemonic mentality of them.

We must use our intelligence agencies to destabilize India as much as we can, that country is a massive powder keg.

^ India is definitively not the biggest threat. The biggest threat still, then and now, is the West--yesterday it was the British today it is the US. India is just a wannabe trying to follow the footsteps of its colonial master, but little does it know it does not have the political or economic power or influence of its master it wishes to have and most likely will never have.

What's the big deal about open a local consulate, probably mostly for trade conveniences. Come back and boast when Taiwan opens an Embassy in Delhi. Our government will take proper measures.

Hopefully this is the incident needed to get the attention of our leaders to show what a big threat India is.

Time to support independence moves of Indian freedom fighters.

This could be a blessing in disguise.

Time to get more ruthless leaders in power that is willing to use military force to keep India in the bird cage just like we put them back into the bird cage in 1962 after their forward policy.

What's the big deal about open a local consulate, probably mostly for trade conveniences. Come back and boast when Taiwan opens an Embassy in Delhi. Our government will take proper measures.

No.

We need to pay attention.

Remember how hitler became aggressive?
India is doing the same thing.

No.

We need to pay attention.

Remember how hitler became aggressive?
India is doing the same thing.

If I remember correctly our government already issued formal diplomatic protest in the Chennai case and I'm sure proper tit for tat would be call for in the future. Remember what we did when they had a Hitler wannabe in power many decades ago?

This is what we get for having weak leaders.

Our leaders are so weak even a weak country like India is interfering in our internal affairs.

I put the blame on the leadership.

We are the only country that have no first use nuclear policy.
Sign of weakness imo.

I hope Xi can adopt a more hard line approach with a MASSIVE military buildup.

I want more strong leaders like the great chairman Mao.
He beat India like a redheaded stepchild.

I hope this incident, SCS incidents, American shift to Asia, FINALLY wakes up our leaders.

Issuing separate visas to Kashmir is recognizing their unique identity separate from india, thus it is developing good relations between China and Kashmir.

That's not an intelligent reply. Chinese already consider Kashmir as the part of Pakistan. So, what's new about it how will you develop good relation with Kashmir as separate entity when you already consider it as the part of Pakistan.

Issuing separate visas to Kashmir is recognizing their unique identity separate from india, thus it is developing good relations between China and Kashmir.
Exactly, a great idea for the Chinese to implement. And I believe the next step should be having different visas for the areas where there are a lot of Maoists who want independence from India

perhaps you should implore uncle wen to reinstate that policy. good luck :tup:

Exactly, a great idea for the Chinese to implement. And I believe the next step should be having different visas for the areas where there are a lot of Maoists who want independence from India
facepalm, you really think maoists want independence?? :lol:

We are the only country that have no first use nuclear policy.
you are mis-informed

^ India is definitively not the biggest threat. The biggest threat still, then and now, is the West--yesterday it was the British today it is the US. India is just a wannabe trying to follow the footsteps of its colonial master, but little does it know it does not have the political or economic power or influence of its master it wishes to have and most likely will never have.

Good point.

But I would still keep an eye on the Indian regime.
The west is using its slaves to contain china.
No bigger western slave than the Indians.

We must try to preemptively destabilize India before they become the main threat to us.
We should not always be reactive, we must foresee future threats to the motherland and crush any enemy that tries to do harm to us.

I get your point, but we must never underestimate despotic regimes like India.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom