What's new

China creates an enemy

Quite rich coming from you,apparently racism only applies to Chinese members.

"Chinaman" ring a bell?

Sure yes i did that too because your racism is getting on my nervs and as for being truthful you should show your true colors chinaman

Sorry to say but Philipines is nothing for China.

In their minds yes but in reality china has a lot to lose than the Philippines china's total invest in the country 500 million while our investments are 1 billion in china so ya it will hurt them more than us and they did that made a dent but as we say new doors open other countries fill the gap and we got off pretty fine and now we have more investments from Korea, Japan the EU and America etc i say to hell with china and ASEAN we got more investors here and the economy is doing great i say screw them.

Seems like someone's mad:yahoo:

A little yes but not as mad as you chinaman :woot:

That illiterate faggot is always in that state :lol:

Wow your not only racist but now your sexes too well too much nazism in china will do that post something logical or you still wanna piece of me boy? man i love Starcraft :yahoo: tell me you people stealing the game too for your so called red games d bag?

I'm quite perplexed at your blatant hypocrisy.

I reckon civility isn't one of your virtues.

And yet your still using US flags dont talk to me about things sir if anything is blatant hypocrisy is you and the chinese imperials go pull your heads off your you know what.

And yet your still using US flags dont talk to me about things sir if anything is blatant hypocrisy is you and the chinese imperials go pull your heads off your you know what.
I hold American citizenship and my permanent residence is located there,am I wrong to use the US flag to show my normal location?

What exactly are Chinese being hypocritical about,apparently ASEAN countries can claim what they want and China can't?

The substance of your posts are mostly insults and demented logic,tell me you accuse Chinese members of racism yet fail to recognize your own faults?

I hold American citizenship and my permanent residence is located there,am I wrong to use the US flag to show my normal location?

What exactly are Chinese being hypocritical about,apparently ASEAN countries can claim what they want and China can't?

The substance of your posts are mostly insults and demented logic,tell me you accuse Chinese members of racism yet fail to recognize your own faults?

Well that's a lie like every chinese imperialist in the Forum so unless you have ways to let us know well am calling you for what you are sir a chinese imperialist and besides only 50cent army troll will love to do this kinda stuff i speak out of expirence and please dont give that you started this stuff BS first of all i never started anything like it but i will respond to insult with insult so save it second china is claim all of the West Philippine Sea for themsleves heck they even fishing now next to jolo sulu, palawan, Luzon just a few miles away and and invloved in illegal stealing of natural resources and illegal imports leaving small time business out to dry killing domestic industries and not to meantion organized crime and you ask me why? if you have some bones to pick with me and filipinos in general go tell the 610 office.

The obsession with Nazi is certainly an odd one don't you think? @Grand Historian
Considering Imperial Japan was the one who wished to enslave Asia, yet he constantly keep referring China as Nazi imperialism.
The hypocrisy couldn't be more blatant as that illiterate always avoid bringing up Japanese Imperialism for known reason by now :lol:. Repeating the same old insult shows how infantile he really is thus nobody here takes him serious beside his Vietcong buddies, perhaps our nippon member here too appreciate that kind of Japanese support by pressing the "thumbs up".

Well that's a lie like every chinese imperialist in the Forum so unless you have ways to let us know well am calling you for what you are sir a chinese imperialist and besides only 50cent army troll will love to do this kinda stuff i speak out of expirence and please dont give that you started this stuff BS first of all i never started anything like it but i will respond to insult with insult so save it second china is claim all of the West Philippine Sea for themsleves heck they even fishing now next to jolo sulu, palawan, Luzon just a few miles away and and invloved in illegal stealing of natural resources and illegal imports leaving small time business out to dry killing domestic industries and not to meantion organized crime and you ask me why? if you have some bones to pick with me and filipinos in general go tell the 610 office.
Then give me proof that I'm not an American citizen and that I don't usually reside in the US instead of whining.

Your sentences are incoherent,you jump from me being a supposed imperialist/50 cent troll,to Chinese fisherman to triads.

I haven't said anything derogatory or negative to Filipinos and you call me a Chinaman,you lack basic courtesy therefore you are scorned.

Then give me proof that I'm not an American citizen and that I don't usually reside in the US instead of whining.

Your sentences are incoherent,you jump from me being a supposed imperialist/50 cent troll,to Chinese fisherman to triads.

I haven't said anything derogatory or negative to Filipinos and you call me a Chinaman,you lack basic courtesy therefore you are scorned.

Oh please you starting now what should i wait for it and please dont lecture me on civility for someone who has none its just degrating if your done being jerk because am done lets get back on topic?

The obsession with Nazi is certainly an odd one don't you think? @Grand Historian
Considering Imperial Japan was the one who wished to enslave Asia, yet he constantly keep referring China as Nazi imperialism.
The hypocrisy couldn't be more blatant as that illiterate always avoid bringing up Japanese Imperialism for known reason by now :lol:. Repeating the same old insult shows how infantile he really is thus nobody here takes him serious beside his Vietcong buddies, perhaps our nippon member here too appreciate that kind of Japanese support by pressing the "thumbs up".
Its best for you to refrain from calling Vietnamese "Vietcong" or Japanese "Nippon" as this will only weaken your argument.

The allusion to Nazism is nonsense,there is no reverence for Aryans,racial superiority,or attempts at genocides equivalent to the Holocaust.

Whether Zero_Wing wants to continue on his childish facade is up to him,I will not stoop to his/her level.

Both you and I know why our fellow Vietnamese and Japanese members thumb him up,its pointless to discuss it here.

You again why or why will stay gone dude your like a zombie always coming back:dance3: :rofl: and why drag other people to this oh please why naghahanap ka ng karamay? as we say?

Oh please you starting now what should i wait for it and please dont lecture me on civility for someone who has none its just degrating if your done being jerk because am done lets get back on topic?
If you can't face up to your blatant racism or back up your claims that isn't my problem,every post you make only digs a deeper hole for you.

Back
Top Bottom