What's new

China creates an enemy

The obsession with Nazi is certainly an odd one don't you think? @Grand Historian
Considering Imperial Japan was the one who wished to enslave Asia, yet he constantly keep referring China as Nazi imperialism.
The hypocrisy couldn't be more blatant as that illiterate always avoid bringing up Japanese Imperialism for known reason by now :lol:. Repeating the same old insult shows how infantile he really is thus nobody here takes him serious beside his Vietcong buddies, perhaps our nippon member here too appreciate that kind of Japanese support by pressing the "thumbs up".
China came to JP and begged for friendship with JP first,( not VN), even when JP didnt say sorry, and just gave some cheap Yen they got from selling the relics they looted from China :pop.

Mr.Deng looked so happy when he received the money from the one who looted and burn his house.
410279.jpg

Last edited:
LOL, is that supposed to be a joke? :P

Who took Scarborough shoal from us when we were weak? That was the Philippines.

And now you complain when we seized it back? Why don't you ask America, they have a "mutual defence treaty" with the Philippines, yet they didn't do anything to stop us from taking back Scarborough shoal in 2012.

Is the shoal fully under Chinese military control now?

Yes, that's why we had to take back the Xisha islands from you in the 1970's.

Because your occupation of those islands was illegal. And could only be undone through force.

Don't try to twist the rule of international law.

Vietnam's occupation Island from long time ago peacefully, without trouble with other, when no country in region claimed it. It is legal occupation. China invaded and occupied with force recently in 1974, it is illegal.

China can easily impose pressure on India by giving away its older short and medium range missile system for free to Pak-BDs and Sri Lanka.

Compare our rise to other world power of the past, the word "peaceful" is not emphasize enough, my friend.

Wow imperial that logic really leget oh wait did the now dead and gone Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan and Fascists Italy all tried that well if you have education system as worse as your toilet system this the type of cr@p you produce oh wait did i make a funny oh yes i did did i hehehehe learn some real logic sir and please can you still find any clean air in china.

Don't try to twist the rule of international law.

Vietnam's occupation Island from long time ago peacefully, without trouble with other, when no country in region claimed it. It is legal occupation. China invaded and occupied with force recently in 1974, it is illegal.

Like they unnderstand anything at all sir

Last edited:
Wow imperial that logic really leget oh wait did the now dead and gone Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan and Fascists Italy all tried that well if you have education system as worse as your toilet system this the type of cr@p you produce oh wait did i make a funny oh yes i did did i hehehehe learn some real logic sir and please can you still find any clean air in china.

Like they unnderstand anything at all sir
Stop eating banana while you talk. I can hardly understand you. LOL

Wow please write something more intellegent oh your chinese comie you have no intellegence on other countries just keep being a drone

Your posts are entirely unintelligible. :)

They do not make sense, which makes you look like you suffer from autism or something -- and I respect that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom