What's new

China creates an enemy

it's been 2 centuries as per you.... why to threaten small neighbours when your aspirations to become global power and weaken US... friendly neighbourhood will add more punch power to China ...
You are perhaps right. But you fail to understand China when they deal with their Neighbors. Every move China makes is a classic example of a chess piece. They do have a strategy and I do believe in our Government. To truly understand them, one needs to get into their power circle.

You are perhaps right. But you fail to understand China when they deal with their Neighbors. Every move China makes is a classic example of a chess piece. They do have a strategy and I do believe in our Government. To truly understand them, one needs to get into their power circle.
grabbing land suddenly because you found some muscle ... may be easy for now.. and you may not face any problem now... but this is not subjected to checkmate ... This is an endless game.... US is untouchable because it makes more allies and settled it's problems with its neighbours. .

Well furits are better and clrealy you know nothing about the Philippines.
I don't know nothing about the Philippines? Are you a joker? You sold banana and like to kidnap tourists and foreigners. Those are fact.

well seeing as how we are the manufacturing hub of the world, why not create an enemy too.

But like all the haters on here like to say, since it's made in China, our enemy sucks too.

China needs to learn from the US, they created Al Qaida, propped up Saddam and helped ISIS with money, training and propaganda, and all became arch enemy after a while and Uncle same can earn money by selling weapons to destroy them. It's a never ending money printer.

:cheesy: :D

Back
Top Bottom