What's new

China counters India's $2 billion with whopping $24 billion for Bangladesh

They come to destabilize a stable Bangladeshi organization. Seen so many projects got doomed after a Indian Top manager brought in. Things get recovered when the local or other non-indian managers take over. Maybe it doesn't happen globally, but happens here. Ask any executives who worked under temporary indian management. Our local experience with Indian and Pakistan expats are not really satisfactory.

No one gives a crap about your propaganda. BD people have no brains to do anything significant. Its why you are worse than countries way poorer and smaller than you in patent output and science paper production (both quality and quantity).

Never have I once seen BD expats in significant number anywhere in the world running important jobs or having general white-collar jobs even. 70% household poverty rate for BD people in UK....that is just astonishing. Its the same thing in Canada and the US:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...unity-poorer-blacks-latinos-article-1.1075313

Disgusting filth.

So, India ought to claim a successful "Clean India" award from many of the world bodies because a lowered 41% of its people cannot still afford a Kaccha Toilet.

We would rather do it the meaningful honest way rather than appoint a BBS style effort and claim 100% but have "pending reanalysis" next to all our figures in the WHO.

Everyone knows BD is the worlds biggest sewer in reality, making Dhaka one of the most "unliveable" cities in the world, almost as bad as some warzones in middle east and the worlds WORST infrastructure by FAR.

VqDv8MT.jpg

Basically reality gets exposed when BBS does not have a hand in dealing with the statistics to fudge them. After all we see this to be the case in intellectual output of BD and its massively low consumption per person.

No one cares enough about your slumhole to third party verify BBS claims. Just continue to make your claims and live in different reality.....no one cares. Image and reality of BD will persist everywhere, if anyone even knows about it to begin with....a worthless permanent basket case full of low IQ ingrates.

Last edited:
What is with this constant "low IQ" claim?
Do you have anything to back this up with part from silly patent output numbers?

The amount of butt-hurt in your posts is palpable and embarrassing dude!

http://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php?year=2015

BD is just terrible for its population and income per capita...probably the absolute worst in the world (just like olympic medals). I mean you should be multiples ahead of countries like kenya, uganda and ethiopia given magnitudes more people and more income per capita.

I suspect something is very deficient with BD intellectual capability given even Pakistan makes 3 times+ scientific paper output than you.

http://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php?year=2015

BD is just terrible for its population and income per capita...probably the absolute worst in the world (just like olympic medals). I mean you should be multiples ahead of countries like kenya, uganda and ethiopia given magnitudes more people and more income per capita.

I suspect something is very deficient with BD intellectual capability given even Pakistan makes 3 times+ scientific paper output than you.
Indian per capita income is just above nepal in south asia and behind most su sharan africa.

Indian per capita income is just above nepal in south asia and behind most su sharan africa.

I am talking about physical per capita consumption (PPP).....low IQ brain.

BD = stupidest nation on earth by population and income band. It takes real effort to have this accomplishment. Give yourselves a lungi in celebration.

The 70% poverty rate in UK and west in general among BDeshis makes sense. Just the other day I saw yet another bunch of BD riffraff running a cheap indian restaurant joint, stinking up the whole neighbourhood with their squalor. Worst part of South Asia by far and worst people without a doubt.

No one gives a crap about your propaganda. BD people have no brains to do anything significant. Its why you are worse than countries way poorer and smaller than you in patent output and science paper production (both quality and quantity).

Never have I once seen BD expats in significant number anywhere in the world running important jobs or having general white-collar jobs even. 70% household poverty rate for BD people in UK....that is just astonishing. Its the same thing in Canada and the US:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...unity-poorer-blacks-latinos-article-1.1075313

Disgusting filth.

....a worthless permanent basket case full of low IQ ingrates.

Its the Indian people who won't give a crap, so it doesn't matter for Bangladesh. I told you what I have faced by myself, I take this pride rescuing that organization from drowning what Indian so called expats have done there. But Bangladesh is an isolated case for yours. You do export best CEO's to the western world, why do send the trashes to BD?

You have never seen BD white collar jobs in western world? Yes.... Yes .... Yes.... Mostly true. Cause, our govt doesn't encourage brain drains. They only help the unskilled worker migration mostly. Their policy should be changed.

Worthless permanent Basket case full of low IQ ingrates? Well hallo..... are you not a Poradhin Bangali? So just back off.

Its the Indian people who won't give a crap, so it doesn't matter for Bangladesh. I told you what I have faced by myself, I take this pride rescuing that organization from drowning what Indian so called expats have done there. But Bangladesh is an isolated case for yours. You do export best CEO's to the western world, why do send the trashes to BD?

You have never seen BD white collar jobs in western world? Yes.... Yes .... Yes.... Mostly true. Cause, our govt doesn't encourage brain drains. They only help the unskilled worker migration mostly. Their policy should be changed.

Worthless permanent Basket case full of low IQ ingrates? Well hallo..... are you not a Poradhin Bangali? So just back off.

He is a psycho, don't quote him. He will keep repeating the same bullshits till you turn out to be a retard like him.

Last edited:
But Bangladesh is an isolated case for yours. You do export best CEO's to the western world, why do send the trashes to BD?

Yes you get the worst because thats all you deserve. If you dont like them, you can say no and hire from elsewhere....but of course you have nothing yourself, no one else is interested at the price levels you offer and you can't convince someone who is worth something in India to go to a dump like BD and ruin the rest of their career for a pittance. Its simple demand and supply....and BD is no big or even small star in the world to attract anything quality in bulk.

Shows you the caliber of BD education and training. You get the worst of our lot and its still way better than anything you can produce. No wonder UGANDA has way better science output per capita than you.

So like I said, keep repeating your "personal" experiences as much as you want to. The personal experiences I have had with majority of BD people outside BD are that they are pretty stupid and incapable. 1 out of 10 literally have some aptitude....and a small portion of that small club end up having something of note skill-wise. The rest are utterly worthless to put it mildly and have to rely on Indian coattails and fake identity or just sheer low paying jobs that no one else wants. Hence the 70% poverty rate among BD people in UK.

They are such "awesome" ambassadors for BD, when they do have the guts to declare themselves as Bangladeshi to everyone instead of varying levels of Indian and "Bengali". Instead the onus is on Indians to distance ourselves from your pathetic lot and explain what BD and its worthless people is to the host country and how to recognise them from Indians and then remember what you can expect. How utterly demeaning for both.

Last edited:
Yes you get the worst because thats all you deserve. If you dont like them, you can say no and hire from elsewhere....but of course you have nothing yourself, no one else is interested at the price levels you offer and you can't convince someone who is worth something in India to go to a dump like BD and ruin the rest of their career for a pittance. Its simple demand and supply....and BD is no big or even small star in the world to attract anything quality in bulk.

Shows you the caliber of BD education and training. You get the worst of our lot and its still way better than anything you can produce. No wonder UGANDA has way better science output per capita than you.

So like I said, keep repeating your "personal" experiences as much as you want to. The personal experiences I have had with majority of BD people outside BD are that they are pretty stupid and incapable. 1 out of 10 literally have some aptitude....and a small portion of that small club end up having something of note skill-wise. The rest are utterly worthless to put it mildly and have to rely on Indian coattails and fake identity or just sheer low paying jobs that no one else wants. Hence the 70% poverty rate among BD people in UK.

They are such "awesome" ambassadors for BD, when they do have the guts to declare themselves as Bangladeshi to everyone instead of varying levels of Indian and "Bengali". Instead the onus is on Indians to distance ourselves from your pathetic lot and explain what BD and its worthless people is to the host country and how to recognise them from Indians and then remember what you can expect. How utterly demeaning for both.

Its probably your social status which made you incapable of interacting with higher strata Bangladeshi expatriates.

Its probably your social status which made you incapable of interacting with higher strata Bangladeshi expatriates.

I know the small handful of BD expats that are worth something (rather they know me) where I am established...they share the exact same sentiments about the majority riffraff of BD both inside and outside BD. Its why I have much insider information on what BD truly is. It gets confirmed by such honest opinions like such:

https://defence.pk/threads/why-bang...long-time-my-perspective.441599/#post-8513790

Just like the science output, BD is dominated by India in expat wealth, social status and income whichever country we are talking about.

There just isn't enough grey matter genetically to spread around.....but you will get a couple outliers here and there. But that doesn't change what the masses are and will remain like permanently.

Even among the BD wealthy elite (tiny minority) in foreign countries, there is much polarisation between those that got there honestly and those that did so because of political connections to either BAL or BNP and are just using that ill-gotten wealth rather than creating new genuine wealth.

A smaller, really really crap, weak and relatively unknown version of India.....thats what BD is....and what its people are by extension.

I know it must hurt a biman bureaucrat like yourself to hear the truth....just like when you look at the mirror and see this staring back:

photo.jpg

I know the small handful of BD expats that are worth something (rather they know me) where I am established...they share the exact same sentiments about the majority riffraff of BD both inside and outside BD. Its why I have much insider information on what BD truly is. It gets confirmed by such honest opinions like such:

https://defence.pk/threads/why-bang...long-time-my-perspective.441599/#post-8513790

Just like the science output, BD is dominated by India in expat wealth, social status and income whichever country we are talking about.

There just isn't enough grey matter genetically to spread around.....but you will get a couple outliers here and there. But that doesn't change what the masses are and will remain like permanently.

Even among the BD wealthy elite (tiny minority) in foreign countries, there is much polarisation between those that got there honestly and those that did so because of political connections to either BAL or BNP and are just using that ill-gotten wealth rather than creating new genuine wealth.

A smaller, really really crap, weak and relatively unknown version of India.....thats what BD is....and what its people are by extension.

I know it must hurt a biman bureaucrat like yourself to hear the truth....just like when you look at the mirror and see this staring back:

photo.jpg

Just try to find your own limitation as to why you are socially ostracized even in a country like Canada. Is it your caste or your economic and educational background? I am sure you dont even find Indian women to hang out with.

Just try to find your own limitation as to why you are socially ostracized even in a country like Canada. Is it your caste or your economic and educational background? I am sure you dont even find Indian women to hang out with.

Yes I need to accommodate and agree with the views of something that looks like the above on social ostracisation. :rofl:

If only you could patent cruel self inflicted jokes or count it as scientific output. BD would finally rank with at least Pakistan...progress!:enjoy:

Now go make some RMG little man that thinks its ugliness is mongolian inherited :P

This thread is all about how China outflanked India in BD by offereing $24 billion. China, as was reported in the crying Indian press, has taken $24 billion away from its planned assistance to Indian development of infrastructure, and has decided to assist BD where people are not mentally stunted and are serious about the development efforts.

Here people should be careful with that @Nilgiri who is sending un-related posts to derail the thread. Indians are stunt both physically and mentally. It is because of their eating and defecating habits, I guess.

This thread is all about how China outflanked India in BD by offereing $24 billion. China, as was reported in the crying Indian press, has taken $24 billion away from its planned assistance to Indian development of infrastructure, and has decided to assist BD where people are not mentally stunted and are serious about the development efforts.

Here people should be careful with that @Nilgiri who is sending un-related posts to derail the thread. Indians are stunt both physically and mentally. It is because of their eating and defecating habits, I guess.

Whats the matter? Japanese didnt tip you today because you spilled the chutney again?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom