What's new

China counters India's $2 billion with whopping $24 billion for Bangladesh

So developed that it is classified as a Least Developed Country.

@lonelyman Now you know why we troll these deluded people.

India is Least Least developed country but nobody wants to take responsibility of 1.3 billion least developed. So you are on your own.

But but ...."re-analysis pending" BBS statistics STRONK. FORCES PLAN 2030. BD STRONK.

But you dont believe India ministry of statistics... ;)

But you dont believe India ministry of statistics... ;)

What I do or don't believe doesnt matter (don't even know what you are referring to).

What does matter are international organisations commentary on the statistics provided to them.

India doesn't get "re-analysis pending" next to it like BD does all the time like other LDC countries with hocus pocus idiots running their govt statistics.

In any statistic that cannot be doctored/changed/mis-calculated (i.e picked up by externally based data collection and analysis)....BD does mind-boggingly bad.

Take for example the total number of science papers BD published in 2015. A little bit above 3000.

Kenya produced around 2200 (73% of BD) the same year. Ghana around 1500 (50%). Uganda around 1300 (43%).

Their populations are 28%, 16% and 22.5% of Bangladesh.

This means per capita they do 2.6, 3 and 2 times better respectively than BD.

Nigeria as well has 9% higher population than BD....but produced nearly 70% more science output than BD.

When we go to the most destitute countries in the world, BD still ends up being stupider.

You have almost 9 times the population of Burkina Faso, yet only produce 6 times the science output.

Pick any random poor country and compare it with BD. Its the same story.

Anyone can check all that I have said:

http://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php?year=2015

This is physically why making underwear will be the eternal high water mark for BD industrial and economic capacity....and also explains why BD has extremely low patent production too.

But at least RMG is better than nothing....I guess along with dreaming and fantasizing (if only those could be monetized all the time!)

@Nilgiri

:rofl::rofl:

Iajdani just went full retard.

He achieved it long ago.

What I do or don't believe doesnt matter (don't even know what you are referring to).

What does matter are international organisations commentary on the statistics provided to them.

India doesn't get "re-analysis pending" next to it like BD does all the time like other LDC countries with hocus pocus idiots running their govt statistics.

In any statistic that cannot be doctored/changed/mis-calculated (i.e picked up by externally based data collection and analysis)....BD does mind-boggingly bad.

Take for example the total number of science papers BD published in 2015. A little bit above 3000.

Kenya produced around 2200 (73% of BD) the same year. Ghana around 1500 (50%). Uganda around 1300 (43%).

Their populations are 28%, 16% and 22.5% of Bangladesh.

This means per capita they do 2.6, 3 and 2 times better respectively than BD.

Nigeria as well has 9% higher population than BD....but produced nearly 70% more science output than BD.

When we go to the most destitute countries in the world, BD still ends up being stupider.

You have almost 9 times the population of Burkina Faso, yet only produce 6 times the science output.

Pick any random poor country and compare it with BD. Its the same story.

Anyone can check all that I have said:

This is physically why making underwear will be the eternal high water mark for BD industrial and economic capacity....and also explains why BD has extremely low patent production too.

But at least RMG is better than nothing....I guess along with dreaming and fantasizing (if only those could be monetized all the time!)

He achieved it long ago.

I already told you sub sahara Africans are 100 times more developed than India. Why are you keep mentioning them? They will get offended dude.

I already told you sub sahara Africans are 100 times more developed than India. Why are you keep mentioning them? They will get offended dude.

You tell a lot of things from that little dim head of yours....one of the absolute worst specimens from an ocean of 170 million overall terrible specimens.

So like I said, you can "tell" anything you want little man. The published facts prove BD just like its performance in olympics is the absolute world's worst in science and anything to do with intelligence.....far below sub-saharan africa which is considered to be the worst as a large region by many sources.

Let me give you the link again to what I said just to contrast with the lack of links from you, the dim witted BD idiot

You tell a lot of things from that little dim head of yours....one of the absolute worst specimens from an ocean of 170 million overall terrible specimens.

So like I said, you can "tell" anything you want little man. The published facts prove BD just like its performance in olympics is the absolute world's worst in science and anything to do with intelligence.....far below sub-saharan africa which is considered to be the worst as a large region by many sources.

Let me give you the link again to what I said just to contrast with the lack of links from you, the dim witted BD idiot

Ok lets compare Nigeria vs India in HDI, per capita income and sanitation use. Or if you insists lets talk about stunted Indian vs stunted Nigerian.
Go and download the data and post it here. Big mouth indian

http://hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI

Can look at the claimed national data to your hearts content.

Of course some countries claims are much more valid than others.

Of course this has nothing to do with showing how stupid BD people are with such pathetic science output which hopefully (but doubtful) you have agreed now.

You need to post it here nicely so that we all see.
Per capita income, HDI, Santiation, Stunted child etc.

If you are so interested in it, why dont you do so.

Or too low IQ to do so? Plenty of stats are already covered in the HDI link given.

Global hunger index, FAO and rest have been posted several times already on this forum.

Look it up lazy biman guy.

If you are so interested in it, why dont you do so.

Or too low IQ to do so? Plenty of stats are already covered in the HDI link given.

Global hunger index, FAO and rest have been posted several times already on this forum.

Look it up lazy biman guy.

I just checked their nominal per capita is almost double than of India.

And how much is their PPP (i.e actual physical consumption per person)?

Or everything they produce and consume is made by the US and paid for by US dollars?

There is a reason it is PPP that is used in HDI that you mentioned earlier, not nominal.

We are comparing 3rd world with 3rd world .. no need of PPP here. Even in PPP india is behind

We are comparing 3rd world with 3rd world .. no need of PPP here. Even in PPP india is behind

Wrong and wrong. Obviously you can't even read basic numbers:

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft...ntry&ds=.&br=1&c=513,694,534&s=PPPPC&grp=0&a=

... and don't even start on trying to explain what you think you know about what PPP is versus nominal.

The science and patent output of your country already determines its likely to be cheap soiled underwear quality at best.

Yet another 3rd party (non-BBS) analysis of inherent intelligence of BD people:

http://drjamesthompson.blogspot.ca/2013/07/intelligence-of-5-year-olds-in-uk.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom