What's new

China counters India's $2 billion with whopping $24 billion for Bangladesh

Make no mistake about it, only one superpower in this particular context, and India is no struggle for China....does 62 ring any bells:lol::lol::lol:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
The Sino-Indian War of 1967, also known as the Nathu La and Cho La incidents, (1 – 10 October 1967) were military conflicts between India and China in the Himalayan Kingdom of Sikkim, then an Indian protectorate. The Chinese People's Liberation Army infiltrated parts of Sikkim[6] on 1 October 1967, but was repulsed by the Indian Army by 10 October. During the Cho La and Nathu La incidents, Indian losses were 88 killed in action and 163 wounded,[3] while Chinese casualties were 340 killed in action and 450 wounded.[4][3][5]

The end of the conflicts saw a Chinese military withdrawal from Sikkim after being defeated by Indian forces.[1][7][8]

Sikkim became an Indian state in 1975,[6] which was not recognised by China. In 2003, China recognised Sikkim as an Indian state, on condition that India accept that the Tibet Autonomous Region was a part of China, even though India had already done so back in 1953.This mutual agreement led to a thaw in Sino-Indian relations :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

its 2016

Make no mistake about it, only one superpower in this particular context, and India is no struggle for China....does 62 ring any bells:lol::lol::lol:
nmmb.JPG

and hence Haseena's flip flop on supposed Indian "surgical Strikes". who is isolating who now. Modi ki chaal modi pe chal de China ne :rofl: Modi saab like to show his big pockets on every issue, now show it again Modi saab :rofl:.

Modi talks about breaking water treaty with Pakistan, next day China announce to divert their river :rofl:. then Modi ji talks about isolating Pakistan by pressuring BD, a week later BD flips :rofl:.

modi neema neema

you Chinese you! you big trolls!

NEXT BIG NEWS: Indian decides to attend SAARC conference in Islamabad
Most Pakistanis say this without witnessing or in other words suffering from Indian designs in the region. I have seen the way RAW works. Know what they are doing and how they have infiltrated FIA. I have come face to face with RAW behavior in Karachi and it is ugly. We must respond to Indian aggression.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
The Sino-Indian War of 1967, also known as the Nathu La and Cho La incidents, (1 – 10 October 1967) were military conflicts between India and China in the Himalayan Kingdom of Sikkim, then an Indian protectorate. The Chinese People's Liberation Army infiltrated parts of Sikkim[6] on 1 October 1967, but was repulsed by the Indian Army by 10 October. During the Cho La and Nathu La incidents, Indian losses were 88 killed in action and 163 wounded,[3] while Chinese casualties were 340 killed in action and 450 wounded.[4][3][5]

The end of the conflicts saw a Chinese military withdrawal from Sikkim after being defeated by Indian forces.[1][7][8]

Sikkim became an Indian state in 1975,[6] which was not recognised by China. In 2003, China recognised Sikkim as an Indian state, on condition that India accept that the Tibet Autonomous Region was a part of China, even though India had already done so back in 1953.This mutual agreement led to a thaw in Sino-Indian relations :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

its 2016

View attachment 343789
Wikpedia as your source lol, who did you quote some ram laal from a IIT, friend stop embarrassing yourself and your nation by comparing yourselves with the red dragon, I will just leave it at that.Kudos

Wikpedia as your source lol, who did you quote some ram laal from a IIT, friend stop embarrassing yourself and your nation by comparing yourselves with the red dragon, I will just leave it at that.Kudos

Ok u give correct history of 1967 war

Sooner or later Indian blackmailing going to over China won't let india dictate terms in the region Myanmar Srilanka already out of indian hands Nepal is also nearly out with Chinese help now Bangladesh has to decide india is a cancer China want a better reliable relationship with all neighbors

Chinese are the new liberators....apparently modi jee tea is not working...

Most Pakistanis say this without witnessing or in other words suffering from Indian designs in the region. I have seen the way RAW works. Know what they are doing and how they have infiltrated FIA. I have come face to face with RAW behavior in Karachi and it is ugly. We must respond to Indian aggression.

MQM is the cover for RAW in Karachi..thats not a secret...

my friend what was the need for such statements/veiled threats which make us look arrogant an frankly harms us more.

No point in appearing appeasing and peaceful when the whole forum's spirit lies on anti-India sentiment.
You are not getting the veiled reason behind creation of this thread. Trouble mongering threads like these attract comments like mine.

And Bangladesh does not have sea access.... India is irrelevant for BD and it is not constrained by India. If it was BD would not have been China's second largest defense customer.

Rather than telling BD what it can and can not do.... better concentrate on your own economy and feed your people.

India is not a superpower and a country of 165mn people can not be controlled by a foreign power.

If you feel BD is controlled by India then it shows your ignorance.
All that is important is for each neighbor to not cross each other' paths. BD cannot ignore India because of its geographical reliance on us. And, we need BD to get more connectivity to NE states. Give and take, peacefully ! Instead of accepting on this simple fact I see many of BD members flying high with inflated and hot ego infesting their heads. Whole point of this thread and its title is that, false pride.

Congratulation BD...We will all the best...Keep on your path of development and progress.

So you are claiming that Indian politicians are honest.Go read some news,your countries ministers are always involved in scandals and bribery...
well they are not saints but majority of BJP and RSS idologe ruling party members are highly nationalist and non corrupt but you can dream what you want who cares :sarcastic:

As India ran out of money they are trying to bribe BD with land area. Now BGB can install BOP in indian land, latest. ;)

No point in appearing appeasing and peaceful when the whole forum's spirit lies on anti-India sentiment.
You are not getting the veiled reason behind creation of this thread. Trouble mongering threads like these attract comments like mine.

If you feel BD is controlled by India then it shows your ignorance.
All that is important is for each neighbor to not cross each other' paths. BD cannot ignore India because of its geographical reliance on us. And, we need BD to get more connectivity to NE states. Give and take, peacefully ! Instead of accepting on this simple fact I see many of BD members flying high with inflated and hot ego infesting their heads. Whole point of this thread and its title is that, false pride.

The only one with an ego is you. you assume BD is trapped by India, it is not. You also stated that BD interests should be subservient to India. Again I do not agree.

What the hell is geographical dependence? BD is not dependent upon India for anything.

BD is a sovereign nation and its descision will be purely to serve its interest. BD will obviously undertake cost benefit analysis which will explore any potential impact of descisions on possibly neighbours. But such considerations are not particularly top of BD calculations as demonstrated by its current alignment with China and also with US in the height of the Cold War when India was allied with USSR.

Back
Top Bottom