What's new

China comes to Myanmar’s aid in face of sanctions

And we and I mean by that Pakistan is 100% behind our "Iron brother" China. Let me refresh what I said.

China had been Pakistan "iron-brother" well and good for Pakistan. It is surprising that Chinese "iron brother" in BRICS declaration criticized Pakistan position in concert with indian position. Which is very sensitive to Pakistan. Question is who's interest China was looking out; Chinese or Pakistani one?

2nd thing, why should it be matter if Pakistan supports Myanmar? Does that changes anything at all - on ground or on geo politics or in any other sphere?

while you at it, could you please explain followings, was it just Pakistani optics or you are too far detached from Pakistani establishment and thinking?

Pakistani, Iranian army chiefs urge concerted action to end Rohingya’s plight
http://nation.com.pk/national/17-Se...rge-concerted-action-to-end-rohingya-s-plight

Last edited:
Pakistani establishment and thinking?
Yes. Hot Air. Urge. Hot Air. Urge. Hot Air. Urge. Hot Air. Pak establishment and the Rohingyas. Now back to business with our "Iron brother" China. And all the while let China support Myanmar - including if needed preventing any sanctions. Geopolitical reality. Not me saying it. The facts say it.

The equation looks like this Pak + China + Myanmar = bad news for Rohingyas

Yes. Hot Air. Urge. Hot Air. Urge. Hot Air. Urge. Hot Air. Pak establishment and the Rohingyas. Now back to business with our "Iron brother" China. And all the while let China support Myanmar - including if needed preventing any sanctions. Geopolitical reality. Not me saying it. The facts say it.

The equation looks like this Pak + China + Myanmar = bad news for Rohingyas

looking at your "iron-brother" business, you did not answer other questions:

China had been Pakistan "iron-brother" well and good for Pakistan. It is surprising that Chinese "iron brother" in BRICS declaration criticized Pakistan position in concert with indian position. Which is very sensitive to Pakistan. Question is who's interest China was looking out; Chinese or Pakistani one?

2nd thing, why should it be matter if Pakistan supports Myanmar? Does that changes anything at all - on ground or on geo politics or in any other sphere?

Got a link?
Didn't Turkey say they would foot "the bill" completely if needed?

Yes, accordingly Turkey is sending food and ration continuously. Also, raising fund for home and other necessities.

BRICS declaration criticized Pakistan position in concert with indian position
The Chinese are investing over $100 billion in Pakistan. They gave off some hot air in BRICS meeting. Big deal. Sticks and stones might hurt but empty words are just empty words. What matters is the geo-strategic alliance and the as reinforced by $100 billion dollars of investment.

It does not matter to you. What matters to Pakistan is that we respect Chinese wishes in Myanmar. And maybe just maybe they buy the JF-Thunders to do some dry runs over ... Bay of Bangla.

In the meantime I condemn in the strongest and harshest terms the violence in Myanmar from all sides. I hope all sides work together to find common ground and live in peace. Condolances to victims on all sides - Myanmar, Rohingya and Banglas.

The Chinese are investing over $100 billion in Pakistan. They gave off some hot air in BRICS meeting. Big deal. Sticks and stones might hurt but empty words are just empty words. What matters is the geo-strategic alliance and the as reinforced by $100 billion dollars of investment.

It does not matter to you. What matters to Pakistan is that we respect Chinese wishes in Myanmar. And maybe just maybe they buy the JF-Thunders to do some dry runs over ... Bay of Bangla.

In the meantime I condemn in the strongest and harshest terms the violence in Myanmar from all sides. I hope all sides work together to find common ground and live in peace. Condolances to victims on all sides - Myanmar, Rohingya and Banglas.

It is perfectly fine for PK to look after its interest. It is as it should be....

Similarly BD needs to look after its own interest. Quick recalibration away from China to US for the medium term.

Similarly BD needs to look after its own interest. Quick recalibration away from China to US for the medium term.

Hmm for the "medium term", as if China will forget that. :lol:

Ironically it was the USA that put Ann Su Ki's "democratic regime" into power in the first place. And we all know how much Donald Trump likes Muslims.

Hmm for the "medium term", as if China will forget that. :lol:

China can make book with fancy binding about Bangladesh medium term act and place it in great hall so that future Chinese leaders read it and don't forget. We are ok with that.

It is perfectly fine for PK to look after its interest. It is as it should be....

Exactly.

Pakistan support for China really do not make iota of difference in the situation. We really dont care what or if Pakistan can sell something. Enjoyed your "hot air" condemnation and condolence.

Why are Bangladeshi posters blaming India and China for Myanmar's actions ? Myanmar junta marches to their own beat. Aung Syi has little control over them.

Amazing how Pakistan & Bangladesh isn't condemning china considering how they acted when modi visited Myanmar.

This after india gave 700 ton of food aid to the refuges in Bangladesh.

Amazing how Pakistan & Bangladesh isn't condemning china considering how they acted when modi visited Myanmar.

This after india gave 700 ton of food aid to the refuges in Bangladesh.

bangladeshis are right to be mad. but they are powerless to do anything about it.
hence the search for foreign scapegoats. Chinese do not forget when they get targetted. Modi is an easy target.

bangladeshis are right to be mad. but they are powerless to do anything about it.
hence the search for foreign scapegoats. Chinese do not forget when they get targetted. Modi is an easy target.
In geo politics there is no permanent friend or foe. Any two cents idiot, knows about international relation, get that. But offcourse there are 1 or less cents idiots, who does not get it.

In geo politics there is no permanent friend or foe. Any two cents idiot, knows about international relation, get that. But offcourse there are 1 or less cents idiots, who does not get it.
try cancelling military contracts with China to send a message. see what kind of trouble you land in

Back
Top Bottom