What's new

China comes to Myanmar’s aid in face of sanctions

Do not distract the point on India's strong support for the savages in Myanmar.
What others are doing does not justify India's stance.

Does Myanmar even need India's support ? They spent most of the 1990s when India backed the pro-democracy activists like Aung Kyi

You known me for "jack". And your endorsement for "the man I was addressing" makes it even clear about depth of his capability. His argument and line of question just complemented what I said before. Thanks for fear mongering but none taken. Chug along - point will be made regardless whomever it is, if anyone has valid counterargument lets hear it.

Thank you for your polite and courteous acknowledgement.

How does this work? Seriously. Indian Army was the maternal nurse that delivered the immature baby Bangla in 1971. How can the maternal nurse that delivered infant Bangla and saved it from being aborted by Pakistan today be called "eternal enemy"?

Does not make sense.

This is something I've pondered long and hard (not).

Joe has a soft corner for them. Naturally.

I do not.

For me a Bangladeshi is a once-Pakistani who does not now have an army.

There is really no other difference in mentation.

Such pockets, once cauterised, need to remain isolated. Not attempted to be brought back into the fold.

Cheers, Doc

Does Myanmar even need India's support ? They spent most of the 1990s when India backed the pro-democracy activists like Aung Kyi

Does not matter whether they need India's support.
If India believes in it's values then it should condemn the ethnic cleansing by Myanmar immediately.

If India believes in it's values then it should condemn the ethnic cleansing by Myanmar immediately.

India has condemned it. China has condemned it. There is nothing they can going to do about it

they dont need to condemn Myanmar coz there is no actual Ethnic cleaning at all. but should condemn ARSA who killed security forces and ethnic minorities like rakhine and hindu people.and they have done it. so thank to China , India and Russia. as they stand with truth.

http://www.news18.com/news/india/ro...n-in-rakhine-state-with-maturity-1514005.html
https://www.dawn.com/news/1356801
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...bangladesh-muslims-india-unhrc/1/1060292.html

Why is India going to do anything Bangladesh does not do ? Has Bangladesh imposed economic sanctions on Myanmar ? Has Bangladesh cut diplomatic relations with Myanmar ?
acutally they dont. agreement to buy 300,000 ton of rice from Myanmar was just signed last week. and importing 10000 ton of steel from Myanmar also ongoing.

they dont need to condemn Myanmar coz there is no actual Ethnic cleaning at all. but should condemn ARSA who killed security forces and ethnic minorities like rakhine and hindu people.and they have done it. so thank to China , India and Russia. as they stand with truth.

So why are there more Rohingya in BD than in Myanmar?

Russia will supply BAF with the fighters to bring Myanmar to heal. All they care about is money and BD has a lot more than Myanmar - 3.5x larger GDP.

When BD puts Myanmar in it's place, no country would fight for Myanmar. Just understand that.

Pakistan is with China in it's support of Myanmar - "Iron friends".

No they are not.

Most Pakistanis support Rohingya.

http://www.news18.com/news/india/ro...n-in-rakhine-state-with-maturity-1514005.html
https://www.dawn.com/news/1356801
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...bangladesh-muslims-india-unhrc/1/1060292.html

Why is India going to do anything Bangladesh does not do ? Has Bangladesh imposed economic sanctions on Myanmar ? Has Bangladesh cut diplomatic relations with Myanmar ?

Need the term "ethnic cleansing" and not weasel words like "restraint and maturity". Strong condemnation of ARSA but no condemnation of the savage attacks on a defenceless civilian population by Myanmar military.

I will at least say that you have a little more humanity than most of the Indian turds that have commented but do not try to defend the indefencible here. Modi and BJP are Muslim haters and nothing less can be expected from them

acutally they dont. agreement to buy 300,000 ton of rice from Myanmar was just signed last week. and importing 10000 ton of steel from Myanmar also ongoing.
No one is saying China or India should terminate trade with Myanmar.China have enough other leverage on myanmar to force to accept it's will.And Bangladesh's relation with myanmar didn't break down to that level which require trade relation to terminate.India-Pakistan or Russia-Ukraine or Russia-USA didn't terminate trade with each other.Countries doesn't rush to terminate trade relation as soon as any crisis in relation occur.It is one of the last resort.

This is your personal opinion.Pakistan parliament condemned atrocity against Rohingya and Pakistani people are also with them.

This is your personal opinion
All our opinions are "personal" unless you happen to be a elected MNA.

Pakistan parliament condemned atrocity against Rohingya and Pakistani people are also with them.
This is not about condemning. So do I. But about who we support. And we and I mean by that Pakistan is 100% behind our "Iron brother" China. Let me refresh what I said.

Need the term "ethnic cleansing" and not weasel words like "restraint and maturity". Strong condemnation of ARSA but no condemnation of the savage attacks on a defenceless civilian population by Myanmar military.

I will at least say that you have a little more humanity than most of the Indian turds that have commented but do not try to defend the indefencible here. Modi and BJP are Muslim haters and nothing less can be expected from them

Has Bangladesh imposed economic sanctions on Myanmar ? Has Bangladesh cut diplomatic relations with Myanmar ? For that matter any Muslim state. What is India expected to do that the rest of the international community has not done ?

India tried to promote human rights and democracy in Myanmar in the 1990s. It was a lonely crusade

thanks for the honesty

Shame on Bangladesh, who despite multiple requests by the UNHCR has denied refugee status to the Rohingya, and whose official policy is to send them all back to Myanmar as soon as possible, where they will be killed.

If even their fellow Bengali Muslims are throwing them to die, what do you expect from anyone else?

I think people need to do a bit more research before typing on this topic.

BD is likely to raise around 30 billion US dollars in tax revenue this fiscal. At a very basic level of subsistence of food and shelter, it is estimated that 1 billion US dollars will be needed per year for the Rohingya. This would be equivalent of China spending 100 billion US dollars from it's 3 trillion US dollar tax revenues to feed and shelter a foreign population.

I think the shame is on those that have engaged in ethnic cleansing and shame on those who will not allow UN to impose punitive sanctions on the animals in Myanmar.

Back
Top Bottom