What's new

China comes to Myanmar’s aid in face of sanctions

try cancelling military contracts with China to send a message. see what kind of trouble you land in
We know that is what indian wish and india want to exploit the situation. Unfortunately for indians, we dont act according to indian wish; not defense establishment.

We know that is what indian wish and india want to exploit the situation. Unfortunately for indians, we dont act according to indian wish; not defense establishment.

Why would China care about you what you say ?

Why would China care about you what you say ?
China has freedom to do what it wishes and indians are free to convince China to act according to indian wish. Rather than whining here, go convince Chinese to follow indian wish.

Got a link?
i thought it was in burmese.
here is photo in that news. bro
image.jpeg

they ordered large steel girder upto 10000 tons. and also have discussion to procure more.

China had been Pakistan "iron-brother" well and good for Pakistan. It is surprising that Chinese "iron brother" in BRICS declaration criticized Pakistan position in concert with indian position. Which is very sensitive to Pakistan. Question is who's interest China was looking out; Chinese or Pakistani one?

2nd thing, why should it be matter if Pakistan supports Myanmar? Does that changes anything at all - on ground or on geo politics or in any other sphere?

while you at it, could you please explain followings, was it just Pakistani optics or you are too far detached from Pakistani establishment and thinking?

Pakistani, Iranian army chiefs urge concerted action to end Rohingya’s plight
http://nation.com.pk/national/17-Se...rge-concerted-action-to-end-rohingya-s-plight

My sincere Condolences to victims Rohingya and Banglas Muslims. I also appreciate that you are at least accepting the fact that Pakistan gave strong support to Rohingyas Muslims and condemn this atrocity.

However, when I see the hypocrisy of your Bangladesh govt., that they never condemn the atrocity and cruel act of violence at Kashmir, ONLY because you DO NOT want to annoy your iron brother India. I never came across any statement from Bangladeshi govt or their establishment or intellectuals supporting Pakistan regarding these act of terrorism by India inside Pakistan or inside Jumu & Kashmir.

Bangladesh always look for her own interest; and so do Pakistan...

So why are there more Rohingya in BD than in Myanmar?
lol they're coming back where they belong to. it's strange we have less people than its origin..?
Russia will supply BAF with the fighters to bring Myanmar to heal. All they care about is money and BD has a lot more than Myanmar - 3.5x larger GDP.
lol so what..? we also negotiate to buy MiG35 from Russia. it is all depend on what can u offer..? not what u have.
sometime , money cant buy anything.. eg. direct exist to BOB for China's landlock province which can skip melacca strait. can BD offer..?
When BD puts Myanmar in it's place, no country would fight for Myanmar. Just understand that.
and no body will fight for BD too. it's more than enough. :P

lol they're coming back where they belong to. it's strange we have less people than its origin..?

So you going back saying there is no ethnic cleansing?

lol so what..? we also negotiate to buy MiG35 from Russia. it is all depend on what can u offer..? not what u have.
sometime , money cant buy anything.. eg. direct exist to BOB for China's landlock province which can skip melacca strait. can BD offer..?

BD has 3.5x more GDP than Myanmar. You buy 16 Mig-35, BD buys 50. You are screwed in arms race with BD

and no body will fight for BD too. it's more than enough. :P

BD wants it to be just BD against Myanmar and no-one else involved.:enjoy:

Hmm for the "medium term", as if China will forget that. :lol:

Ironically it was the USA that put Ann Su Ki's "democratic regime" into power in the first place. And we all know how much Donald Trump likes Muslims.

China should definitely not forget. There is a reaction to every action.

Chinas non interference policy is appreciated and was considered a friendly nation by people of all political persuasions. This has now ended.

This does not mean somehow BD will irrationally downgrade relationship with china, but it will bring things into focus. I expect on economic front things to stay the same. In military front in the medium term BD will absolutely seek to reduce reliance on china, how much of that is possible remains to be seen.

In the long term BD realised that our biggest threat is India and it is better for us to utilise good relations with china to keep them in check. This calculus won't go away.

In the BD scenario china will always looms large. It is entirely likely that china is assisting us in the background with Burmese. I do not believe there was any expectation from BD that china would be cheerleading for us. At most we expected neutrality. That was not forthcoming so some calibration to our outlook is necessary.

BD has no friends beyond the Muslim countries of the world and its national interest demands that we press our advantage to further our goals. Expect subtle but noticeable changes in outlook, we are not about to throw the baby out with the bath water in irrational anger.

China should definitely not forget. There is a reaction to every action.

I am appalled by Chinese behavior and bullying tone. These people started to think they can bully like US and owns the world. That is the starting point for any empire in the history.

I had been one of the pro Chinese person, if one look at older threads even months ago, they will see that. Now Chinese behavior changed my mind completely. An activist in Bangladesh may not able to make difference but an activist in US, where anti China sentiment is ripe, can make lots of difference.

I am appalled by Chinese behavior and bullying tone. These people started to think they can bully like US and owns the world. That is the starting point for any empire in the history.

I had been one of the pro Chinese person, if one look at older threads even months ago, they will see that. Now Chinese behavior changed my mind completely. An activist in Bangladesh may not able to make difference but an activist in US, where anti China sentiment is ripe, can make lots of difference.

:usflag::usflag::usflag::dirol::dirol:

So you going back saying there is no ethnic cleansing?
ethnic cleaning and returning to their lands is big difference. the fact that over half of them in Myanmar show there is no ethnic cleanings. lol
BD has 3.5x more GDP than Myanmar. You buy 16 Mig-35, BD buys 50. You are screwed in arms race with BD
lol who will go arm race with u guys. ? just fullfil our goal in yearly terms could maintain our superiority upon Bangaldesh. no need to buy whatever bd bought.
BD wants it to be just BD against Myanmar and no-one else involved.:enjoy:
then why are u waiting for ? lol just start it tomorrow if u gov dare.

Poor Bangladeshis. The fact is that the only country which you have as backup is your Indian Godfather next door. You dug your own graves in 1971. Now Pakistan can stand back and watch you get riled up without any power to do anything about it

lol who will go arm race with u guys. ? just fullfil our goal in yearly terms could maintain our superiority upon Bangaldesh. no need to buy whatever bd bought.

What on earth are you blabbering on about as you are making little sense? lol

This year BD will spend 3.2 US billion dollars on defence which is 1.25% of it's GDP. Myanmar will spend 2 billion US dollars which is 3% of it's GDP. Do you not see what problem you have here? You spend as a precentage of your GDP much more than BD but still have a defence budget a little more than half that of BD. If BD was to raise it's defence budget just a little to 2% of GDP, then you will need to go to 7% to match it and that would be like nearly 50% of total government spending for you.

I have been always one that hated this pacifist attitude of BD and want a strong military to dominate Myanmar and deter India. This crisis will force every coward and peacenik in BD to now think like me.:enjoy:

This year BD will spend 3.2 US billion dollars on defence which is 1.25% of it's GDP. Myanmar will spend 2 billion US dollars which is 3% of it's GDP. Do you not see what problem you have here? You spend as a precentage of your GDP much more than BD but still have a defence budget a little more than half that of BD. If BD was to raise it's defence budget just a little to 2% of GDP, then you will need to go to 7% to match it and that would be like nearly 50% of total government spending for you.
lol that's why i said. we dont need to raise whatever bd raise. we just need strategic move against BD. stay tune :P

lol that's why i said. we dont need to raise whatever bd raise. we just need strategic move against BD. stay tune :P

You have none but to eat arms again to keep up with BD military.
Myanmar has just made a HUGE mistake.

Back
Top Bottom